Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (254717 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fabinu(m): 1:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Do u ship from aliexpress
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Fabinu: Do u ship from aliexpress

Thanks for checking us out, we so appreciate you . . . . For now, we dont ship from aliexpress but if there is something yu want from there, let us know and we will be more than glad to make it happen, Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Another day for us to marvel in His grace
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Another day for us to marvel in His glory $ Mercy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by shakaz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Fhemmmy:

White Galaxy S2 will be strictly on Pre-Order and would be able to deliver one at a cost of ONLY 37K Naira . . .
ok thanx, is it factory unlocked and using the 4.2 Jelly bean version?

And is that the minimum prize I can get a decent one?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
shakaz: ok thanx, is it factory unlocked and using the 4.2 Jelly bean version?

And is that the minimum prize I can get a decent one?

It will be unlocked but cant promise a factory unlock . . . What version of OS it is running, i cant confirm that to you as well till i buy the phone . . . Looking forward to your business, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks for your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:34am On Dec 03, 2013
We remain your number one FAN
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kyzaru(m): 5:32am On Dec 03, 2013
Fhemmmy: We remain your number one FAN

Fhemmy i need a PS4 asap delivered to lagos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
kyzaru:

Give us specs of what you want and we will deliver the best we could . . . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
wink
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kyzaru(m): 2:10am On Dec 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Give us specs of what you want and we will deliver the best we could . . . .

PS4 brandnew console with 2control pads and fifa14.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Welcome to today!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
We wont be undersold
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Mightyine: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2013
@fhemmy-can I get the nexus 4 for 45k,what is the delivery and payment terms and what is the lead time for delivery.
Also how much does goggle nexus 5 cost,you can also respond to olumightyy2k12@gmail.com and would expect to hear from you fast so that we can close the deal
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chrisley024(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls i need either of this asap:

Acer Aspire m5-583p-6428 or

Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch.

Cost n time of availability?

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mightyine: @fhemmy-can I get the nexus 4 for 45k,what is the delivery and payment terms and what is the lead time for delivery.
Also how much does goggle nexus 5 cost,you can also respond to olumightyy2k12@gmail.com and would expect to hear from you fast so that we can close the deal

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . We will be able to get you a Nexus 4 used for 48K Naira, the payment term is 50% deposit and balance upon inspection in Lagos . . . Brand New Nexus 5 will be 75K Naira, while i dont have much of the used ones for now... We ship on a weekly basis and for the fact that we wont send just one phone cos of the cost, we will have to ship with our package.
Once it left Canada, it will be in Lagos and ready for pick up in 5 days.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
kyzaru:

We will be able to deliver one to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 125K Naira but with the games, is 135K Naira . ...Looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
chrisley024: Pls i need either of this asap:

Acer Aspire m5-583p-6428 or Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch. Cost n time of availability?

Thanks.

Thanks for checking us out, we will look into this and get back to you soon, looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chrisley024(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for checking us out, we will look into this and get back to you soon, looking forward to your business
Thanks for d immediate response while i wait.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
chrisley024:
Thanks for d immediate response while i wait.

Acer Aspire m5-583p-6428 is not available with any of my suppliers and via online stores will land to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 165K Naira while Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch will be 170K Naira, once it is in our hands, will take 5 days to deliver as soon as it leaves. . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chrisley024(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Acer Aspire m5-583p-6428 is not available with any of my suppliers and via online stores will land to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 165K Naira while Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch will be 170K Naira, once it is in our hands, will take 5 days to deliver as soon as it leaves. . . Looking forward to your business
Thanks for response. I guess it's beyond my budget of 130k max.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
chrisley024:
Thanks for response. I guess it's beyond my budget of 130k max.

Yes, way beyond that budget Sir, buying alone is almost that budget . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
We wont be undersold. We yet appreciate you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Still in the business of making it happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Giving great deals is what we are good at
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
We wont be undersold. We yet appreciate you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Another Friday is here . . . Awesome God
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks God it is Friday!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Happy Weekend
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by BluePearls(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sir, what is the cost of getting used blackberry z10 and z30 both must be white. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.