Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (254700 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:34am On Dec 24, 2013
petaling: Hi Fhemmmy,
I need blackberry playbook 64GB as soon as possible, can you give me the total cost for brand new and used with charger. Also if you can get the 3G LTE type in Canada, put the price. I want 64 GB only.

Thanks for your time on our thread, please note that this units are not being made anymore thereby scarce . . . . We dont have any with LTE 3G, neither could we get a brand new but the Used could land to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 40K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas to all our clients and those that NEVER believed in us
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Boxing week with no gloves in hand . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Another day with so much from Him to us
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
You are highly lifted up . . . There is not one like you!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
We are always willing to treat you as the best
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Happy Saturday
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by biggmusty(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls how much can I get used factory unlocked iphone 4s 32... And how will it get to me in minna niger state. Thanks will be waiting for ur reply
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jonescyras(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Do u ship from ebay?
What's ur website?
How do you calculate shipment(shipping costs per kg, your commission, n custom charges) let me try u n compare with the ones I have tried!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
biggmusty: Pls how much can I get used factory unlocked iphone 4s 32... And how will it get to me in minna niger state. Thanks will be waiting for ur reply

Thanks for checking us out, you are appreciated . . . With only 65K Naira, we will be able to get you one and will be sent from Lagos to Minna using the nite buses or other means known by my partners in Lagos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
jonescyras: Do u ship from ebay?
What's ur website?
How do you calculate shipment(shipping costs per kg, your commission, n custom charges) let me try u n compare with the ones I have tried!

We are not shipping agent, Sir . . . We only ship what we buy to export to Nigeria . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Welcome to Today
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by carluva(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gudevening sir and God bless d goodwork yhu re doin here, pls how much wuld land me a used Samsung Galaxy Mega to Lagos here?
And how long is it gonna take to get it?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nastykid: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
pls how much do a ps4 go for?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Please do you have lenovo mini laptop or packard bell mini. He yes tell me the specifications and price thank you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
carluva: Gudevening sir and God bless d goodwork yhu re doin here, pls how much wuld land me a used Samsung Galaxy Mega to Lagos here?
And how long is it gonna take to get it?

Thanks for your time on our thread, we do appreciate you . . . We will be able to deliver one to you at a cost of ONLY 63K Naira and from the time it leaves here, it will get to Lagos within 5 days.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
nastykid: pls how much do a ps4 go for?

We will land one at 115K Naira, thanks for your inquiries
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
yemibayo: Please do you have lenovo mini laptop or packard bell mini. He yes tell me the specifications and price thank you

We regret we dont have those, thanks for visiting our thread
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by MrTemple(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
How much can u get me a new Nexus 7, 32gb?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hello Fhemmy, please I'd like to know how much it would cost for you to get me the 2013 Alienware 14 laptop to nigeria?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mr Temple: How much can u get me a new Nexus 7, 32gb?

Please note we only have the WiFi enabled and not with SIM . . . . Thanks for checking us out
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
sarajevo: Hello Fhemmy, please I'd like to know how much it would cost for you to get me the 2013 Alienware 14 laptop to nigeria?

We will be able to land one for you to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 250K Naira . . . . We look forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by MrTemple(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Please note we only have the WiFi enabled and not with SIM . . . . Thanks for checking us out
4 how much?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mr Temple:
4 how much?

Brand New would be 60K Naira, while a used could be yours for only 46K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Which mini laptop do you have
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
yemibayo: Which mini laptop do you have

Dont really have any in stock but could check for you what we could get . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
This year is rolling away . . . We give God thanks for all the great things he has done for the year
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
On behalf of Fhemmmy motos and partners, we wanna w2lcome you into a blessed and glorious 2014 .... we will continue to serve you with resrespect and dignity..... we are here because of you and thanks for making us your dealer of choice.
Happy new year
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ican2020: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new to all

Please Can you help me get this phone (Droid Maxx)
and will it work in Nigeria.

And I need it in Abuja Nigeria
Below is the link;
http://www.motorola.com/us/shop-all-mobile-phones-1/Droid-Maxx/m-droid-maxx.html

Waiting for your response and thanks in advance
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by soladnet14: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2014
How much can i get white Blackberry torch 9810 8GB unlocked; both New and Used (like new)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
ican2020: Happy new to all

Please Can you help me get this phone (Droid Maxx)
and will it work in Nigeria.

And I need it in Abuja Nigeria
Below is the link;
http://www.motorola.com/us/shop-all-mobile-phones-1/Droid-Maxx/m-droid-maxx.html

Waiting for your response and thanks in advance

Thanx for your inquiries, you are appreciated. .. please note that the price you sent to me was only if you buy with a 2 year plan and a contract, outright price is 500$, then add another 65$ for shipping and we will charge you 30$ service charge. .. $ rate is only 174, as of last week... llooking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
We want your your business too in this new year

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.