Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,451 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255732 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On May 30, 2017
Cyberbaze:
How much will it cost to get me this TV?

/d/B01N8PPMRG/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1496097971&sr=1-12&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

Due to our schedule, we are currently not helping people to buy and ship things from most of the sites, except what we could buy from local stores . . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On May 31, 2017
Happy new day . . . . . Nairalanders!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Bowlexzy(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ceaser: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread and you are appreciated, however, i wont be able to take care of this for your request . . . .Hope to be able to in the nearest future

That's alright. Thanks for your time.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
ceaser:

That's alright. Thanks for your time.

You are very much welcome, sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Happy Sunday to us all, and let's be compassionate for the needy as we celebrate the day of rest
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
cool cool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
It i hump of the week already . . . . . Let's appreciate one another!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Happy Friday
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Happy new week
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Baylam(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Can you help me purchase a cartoon of Toyota Engine Oil 5W 30 and also Toyota Radiator Coolant for my Lexus RX350
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Baylam:
Can you help me purchase a cartoon of Toyota Engine Oil 5W 30 and also Toyota Radiator Coolant for my Lexus RX350

Anything is possible at the right price . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Baylam(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Quote price
Fhemmmy:

Anything is possible at the right price . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Baylam:
Quote price

I cant quote price till i know quantity and all that . . . .Also, you have options between courier using normal cargo shipping or i put inside the ride i am shipping which we cant guarantee when it will land.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Another day with much love from Baba God . . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by sakalisis(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Do you ship from Texas if yes which city?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
From the management of Fhemmmy Motos, we wanna wish all the MEN a wonderful father's day and may the Blessings of God continue to abide with us
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
sakalisis:
Do you ship from Texas if yes which city?

I dont do shipping for people, we only ship what we help people to buy or source. . . . Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Happy new week to all Nairalander
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jarrot(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
good day, please how much will it cost to get a super slim PS3 and cost of shipping thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
jarrot:
good day, please how much will it cost to get a super slim PS3 and cost of shipping thanks.

Brand new or used?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
jarrot:

Used will cost you 44K Naira . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jarrot(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Used will cost you 44K Naira . . . .
will like to know the price for both. for the used, does the 44k include shipping? thanks for your swift response.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
jarrot:

will like to know the price for both.
for the used, does the 44k include shipping? thanks for your swift response.

The 44K includes buying, shipping and clearing in Lagos . . . You wil just pick it up at location to be given to you. . . We dont have access to any brand new

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.