Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Need Your Help, Come In Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Help, Come In Please (380 Views)

Please Nairaland I Need Your Help / Are You A Freelancer With UPWORK? (need Your Help) / Pls I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help, Come In Please by AfterEarth(f): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Goodam.

I need someone to lend me money to start my bedsheet business, which is very profitable.

I'm in need of at least N60k to start it, and I promise to pay back with 20% interest within 3 months (90 days).

Please, I can guide you on the bed sheet business for an exchange for your trust.

I believe you maybe skeptical lending money to someone you don't know, but because of that, I'll accept any reasonable condition you may give.

I'm really in need of this money, that's the best thing to do this period, and become independent as a young lady, self-established business is the way forward.

In case you may think after lending me the money, the business won't work out because I have no experience.

But, I have much experience, and I once started this same business with N10k early last year, and I made a profit of at least 9k which summed up to N19k in total.

Now you can see how profitable it is, I want to start it with enough money this time around and for good.

Like I said, I'll freely tutor you on the bed sheet business and how it works in exchange for your trust.

If you have and wish to help me, please here is my contact : 08051737105.

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

5 Inspiring Books That Are Transforming My Life And Business / CBN And Excess Charges By Banks / Heritage Bank Gets Iso Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.