Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained(student Hostel) With 7.5 Million? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained(student Hostel) With 7.5 Million? (595 Views)

Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? / Should I Complete My Mother House Or Build Mine First? I'm In Dillenma Pls Help / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained(student Hostel) With 7.5 Million? by Chichi12345: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello guys,
I need your honest advice/contribution.
I purchased a land close to my school in the south for a few years now and would love to develop it.
Building a student hostel is my preference. But I live abroad and have a job. I really do not have anyone to help me through it.
I have decided to take one full month leave from work and get things done. But i need some advice from engineers in the house.
At what level do you think 7.5 million can go should i start the project.
Ideal i would prefer a 10-12 self contain bungalow.
If possible, would it be alright to finish at least 6 part of self contain and rent it out thereby using the money to complete others.
This is a new year and money in the bank is paining me. I need to start making good use of money than storing it in the bank.
I am a lady in her 20's.

Please matured advice only.
Thank you.
Re: Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained(student Hostel) With 7.5 Million? by countryfive: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
I think 6m is OK for the project, it depends on the type of building you want
make it look simple for now avoid building designs that will make u spend more than what it should take.
but wait oo! don't u have somebody you trust to supervise the work why take a month out of work? surely one is never enough to see it through u need at least six or seven weeks from start to finish.
Re: Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained(student Hostel) With 7.5 Million? by Chelseafan1: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Chichi12345:
Hello guys,
I need your honest advice/contribution.
I purchased a land close to my school in the south for a few years now and would love to develop it.
Building a student hostel is my preference. But I live abroad and have a job. I really do not have anyone to help me through it.
I have decided to take one full month leave from work and get things done. But i need some advice from engineers in the house.
At what level do you think 7.5 million can go should i start the project.
Ideal i would prefer a 10-12 self contain bungalow.
If possible, would it be alright to finish at least 6 part of self contain and rent it out thereby using the money to complete others.
This is a new year and money in the bank is paining me. I need to start making good use of money than storing it in the bank.
I am a lady in her 20's.

Please matured advice only.
Thank you.

Let talk..... 08066287050, whatsapp preferably, I can help you out.
Re: Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained(student Hostel) With 7.5 Million? by clerkent(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
my dad is an engineer chat me up let him put you through.0806three91six451
Re: Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained(student Hostel) With 7.5 Million? by Harryfrosh: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why are people like this?.... The lady only ask for advice and enlightenment here... And people are already dropping numbers.... Why can't you tell her here?....and to the op... I will advise you to open your eyes clearly... I wish you best of luck....

1 Like

Re: Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained(student Hostel) With 7.5 Million? by victorian(f): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Harryfrosh:
Why are people like this?.... The lady only ask for advice and enlightenment here... And people are already dropping numbers.... Why can't you tell her here?....and to the op... I will advise you to open your eyes clearly... I wish you best of luck....

Don't mind them.
Awon desperados undecided

Aunty, shine your eyes well o!

Come by yourself and supervise the building.. You can complete it within a month. It's very possible. As long as the workers are not lazy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advantage Trust Properties Launches To Solve Your Housing Problems / URGENT!!! Arepo Fully Detached Duplex / Block Of Flats For Sale At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.