Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock (24022 Views)

Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Raiyell:
I wanted to say I am surprised but internal power tussle are the norm in Nigeria regardless of which party or president is in power.

Since 1999, only Yaradua's tenure was without state level power tussle. I could be mistaken though.
Not true!

There was VP Goodluck Jonathan Vs Governor Timpre Sylva grin
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Shuku0kukobambi: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
seunmsg:

It is even a shame that Buhari as the national leader of the party and Oyegun the national chairman watched by the side until the crisis degenerated to this level. There should be an internal mechanism for resolving issues within the party. Telling am incumbent senator that he cannot visit his constituency because of party disagreement is shameful.

Just leave buhari make e continue to dull..... E go do am like film. He and oyegun are sleeping on bicycle not realizing they've lost control of the party

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
These are the things the President know how to act fast on but other issues he will claim to be thing about it

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by lagdmark(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
So mumu Buhari can react so fast because of Kano voters, while his brothers keep killing in Benue

2 Likes

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by jkendy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
These guyx are trying all their best to divert our attention from the real deal, the issue at hand, the man of the moment- the Daura Dullar:d himself.
No amount of tricky antics can ever make us shift our tent and satellite away from the dead man.
He must go back 2 Daura after 2019. Quote me and perish.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Not true!

There was VP Goodluck Jonathan Vs Governor Timpre Sylva grin

Yes oh! I can recall now.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
After the election Buhari's cabals will deal with h Kwankwaso mercilessly politically, should Buhari's cabals rig themselves back to government.
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Fundamentalist: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
sunegg007:
Brothers And Sisters Let God Lead And Rule In Your Life Today.
If God Is Not In Your Life,the Devil Would; Its Either Light Or Darkness,theres No Being In The Middle.
If Your Soul Is Not Lightened With The Spirit Of The "Living Word",then It Is Darkness.
Theres Only One Place For The Dark In Heart; Hell! The Devils Camp.
As I Write To You Right Now,many Are In The Camp Of Devils,being Tormented By The Wickedness And Heat Of Devils; A Sinful Soul Would Join Them.
Your Ignorance Wont Save You From The Claws Of Hell,neither Would Your Unbelieving Attitude; The Fact Is That,the Truth Still Remains The Truth.
Many Are Living In Sin,in Fornication,hate,wickedness,disobedience,pride,anger E.T.C
The End Point,is The Destruction Of Your Soul.
Repent,confess Your Sins To Jesus,and Be Save!!
Hell Awaits.........!

Accept Islam and don't die a disbeliever

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by farihafaheemah(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
He had better call both of them to order. How can an elder be in the house and 2 family members will be putting the entire state at risk? angry

If he supports Ganduje, he should speak up so Kwankwaso can find his level and if he's neutral, he should let them both know. It's this kind of inaction from Buhari that called for the action by Dr OBJ(Phd) of the department of Letter writing angry
Honestly the man cannot continue seat on the fence. He shld let people Where he belongs. A president should be firm and know how to coordinate his subordinate
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by sunegg007(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Who Is Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Mynightmare: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kwankwasiya I know, buhari who are ya?

2 Likes

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by emmie14: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
seunmsg:

It is even a shame that Buhari as the national leader of the party and Oyegun the national chairman watched by the side until the crisis degenerated to this level. There should be an internal mechanism for resolving issues within the party. Telling an incumbent senator that he cannot visit his constituency because of party disagreement is shameful.

Buhari is always a spectator considering herdsmen atrocities

2 Likes

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by buhariguy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
Kwankwaso says he is holding a rally on the... day of January.
Ganduje decided to hold his own rally on exactly the same day.
Not just the same day but along the route of Kwankwaso's procession. How mad is that?

Kano's vote would be divided, no more Kano block vote for the dullard.
Kwankwaso joining a different party is a foregone conclusion.
there is no PDP in kano.
And there is no way, kano state vote will be divided

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Emmyxto(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
dhope001:
Buhari is trying to protect his vote for 2019. If it stays like this over 1.4m votes will be splitting into two. Politician and their interest. lipsrsealed
Bro, same reason why benue state governor was visited and begged not to withdraw membership as northern elders.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by jaxmand: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerian girls are saying they can't propose to their boyfriends, but I wonder what "I am pregnant" mean.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by buhariguy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

is Islam a person name?
Is more easier to say accept Christ as your lord and personal saviour
than to say accept Islam.
As in what?

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
farihafaheemah:

Honestly the man cannot continue seat on the fence. He shld let people Where he belongs. A president should be firm and know how to coordinate his subordinate

I wonder how difficult it is for him to understand this simple wisdom you just posted. It's the same reason why the fulani herdsmen issue is getting out of hand. Simple things just become difficult through inaction

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by farukg2(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is a case of leader who stood aside and watch his people fight,and when he realised it is about to get messy he now want intervene.mr president a stitch in time saves

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Ikuenami(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
What did Jubril the Sudanese knows about Kano politics and history to summon Ganduje who owns the youths with his create of eggs empowerment and Kwankwoso, Mr Red cap?
I saw it online yesterday as youths and supporter burning their red cap as a symbol of rejection, well that is just the beginning, the will still stone you out of Kano state as you swept the foot of GEJ in 2014

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by vertueptime: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
seunmsg:

It is even a shame that Buhari as the national leader of the party and Oyegun the national chairman watched by the side until the crisis degenerated to this level. There should be an internal mechanism for resolving issues within the party. Telling an incumbent senator that he cannot visit his constituency because of party disagreement is shameful.

If say i see u today i for buy u malt, pmb has killed the party mechanism in the party itself, Nass and states, it was almost the same in all states has apc factions, oyegun is incompetent as he cannot nd holds no levels to summon any party member cos hes nt really influential, every other apc leader / govmnt appointee is parallel with power and reports to either pmb or himself and no one else( case of magu, hamid ali, lawal babachir, lawan daura, saraki, abdulmumin jubrik etc) . Im sure its all part of this letter obj sent that woke pmb from sleep, indeed buhari has dissapointed many of us with his inaction and negligence, once he got d to the top he abandoned almost half of his presidential campaign commitee members and was later crying sabotage after bringing new people. It is glaring to him now, we thank obv for waking him up, if buhari fails then the north has failed.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by kingmissa(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Raiyell post=64616724]I wanted to say I am surprised but internal power tussle are the norm in Nigeria regardless of which party or president is in power.

Since 1999, only Yaradua's tenure was without state level power tussle. I could be mistaken though. [/quote

I thought I was the only person making this mistake until I saw your own mistake and miscalculation.
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by vertueptime: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
rexnuelll:
Ganduje should understand that Kwankwaso literally made him whoever and whatever he is today. Those praise singers urging him against his godfather and principal never contributed when Kwankwaso fought hard to build kwakwansiya movement and install him as his successor. Ganduje should respect his master so that his days as a politician will be long.

Ganduje was a very loyal deputy, who was betrayed twice by kwankwaso, hardly any nig depty govnor will watch his seat been given to some one below him twice nd not revolt, wen it came clear that ganduje could take power at will, it was reluctantly given to him not because Rmk wanted because he had no choice, its a pay back to kawu sumaila who stood opposition for almost d whole of gej tenure and hijacked by rmk, im sure apc will not sell ticket to rmk he will have to leave the party soon
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Praktikals(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
He had better call both of them to order. How can an elder be in the house and 2 family members will be putting the entire state at risk? angry

If he supports Ganduje, he should speak up so Kwankwaso can find his level and if he's neutral, he should let them both know. It's this kind of inaction from Buhari that called for the action by Dr OBJ(Phd) of the department of Letter writing angry
Do you think Obj should be made the Post master of the Federation?

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by vertueptime: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Asuokaa:
Offer your empty room in your apartment for travellers for a week or two and make money this month , visit http://cotenant.com.ng

Hmm at this kidnapping era?
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Praktikals:

Do you think Obj should be made the Post master of the Federation?

Abeg leave the baba o. He will find a reason to write a letter against the letters he's meant to post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by CircleOfWilis: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kwankasiya

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by truthstands12: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Quick to summon the two but quite over killings in Benue. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
Kwankwaso says he is holding a rally on the... day of January.
Ganduje decided to hold his own rally on exactly the same day.
Not just the same day but along the route of Kwankwaso's procession. How mad is that?

Kano's vote would be divided, no more Kano block vote for the dullard
Kwankwaso joining a different party is a foregone conclusion.

I can assure you, even if he were to defect; when it comes to presidential election Buhari will still get his block votes - don't believe the hype; the talakawas are firmly behind their Baba Buhari, irrespective of the hardship and ongoing malicious propaganda against him.
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by Skepticus: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
lilfreezy:
in a sane country, these people will not smell any political seat undecided

I tell you!

See Nigerians taking sides for these two idiots.

Nigeria can never be great with the present quality of reasoning by its citizenry
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by tical(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
President of the northwest undecided
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by dhope001(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Emmyxto:
Bro, same reason why benue state governor was visited and begged not to withdraw membership as northern elders.
may God help us from all their selfishness.
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock by brookz: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
What is wrong with this Kwankwaso of a man ehn?

He should allow the Governor be pls. when he( Kwankwaso) was running his Show as the then governor, of the state, Nobody send what he was doing.

FG should as a matter of alacrity call this Rouge Senator to order and stay out of Kano politics and let everyone Live in Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll / Gov. Fashola’s Father Buried In Ikoyi Lagos / Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah By Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.