Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D (1239 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary / PDP Did Not Authorize Any Looters List - PDPNYL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
The National Coordinator, Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League, Inioribo Tamunotonye (Tonyebarcanista) tongue met with the National Publicity Secretary of Peoples Democratic Party and a member of Board of Patrons of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League, Hon. Kola Ologbondiyan at his office in the National Secretariat of our great party in Abuja, to officially present a letter of appointment to the Publicity Secretary on behalf of the entire leadership and members of PDPNYL.

The National Coordinator was accompanied by the FCT Chapter Coordinator, Engr Dogara Kirma

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
@Bashers:

I deliberately left my beards to have a feel of beard gang and I love it. tongue

Meanwhile, here is another picture with the PDP National Youth Leader, Hon. Udo-Okoye during Retreat for PDP National Leaders that was held in December before the Yuletide break grin

1 Like

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by Penaldo: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The National Coordinator, Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League, Inioribo Tamunotonye grin met with the National Publicity Secretary of Peoples Democratic Party and a member of Board of Patrons of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League, Hon. Kola Ologbondiyan at his office in the National Secretariat of our great party in Abuja, to officially present a letter of appointment to the Publicity Secretary on behalf of the entire leadership and members of PDPNYL.

The National Coordinator was accompanied by the FCT Chapter Coordinator, Engr Dogara Kirma
How much did you guys share? You guys doing PDP aren't different from APC

2 Likes

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Penaldo:
How much did you guys share? You guys doing PDP aren't different from APC
We did not share money but discuss ways to ensure youth inclusion in leadership of Nigeria irrespective of status cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by Penaldo: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

We did not share money but discuss ways to ensure youth inclusion in leadership of Nigeria irrespective of status cheesy
Liar, you are a typical politician

2 Likes

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Coman engage me na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by abiolert(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tonye Tonye! after a very long time away from nairaland you have suddenly resurfaced to tell us that you have started campaign for 2019, just continue. you guys can't win apc come next year thats for sure.

1 Like

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by cursedAbiola(f): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista my love cheesy
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Slowly but steadily, you're inching your way up. With your tenacity and as long as you stay focused, you'll get there

keep it up smiley

3 Likes

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by XINZ: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lalasticlala come see our very own!
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tonye I sight you.. slowly but surely..we getting there.

Enjoy.
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by GuyWise(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nonsense
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

Coman engage me na
My oga...

We definitely will

1 Like

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
abiolert:
Tonye Tonye! after a very long time away from nairaland you have suddenly resurfaced to tell us that you have started campaign for 2019, just continue. you guys can't win apc come next year thats for sure.
I have always been on Nairaland though not as often as before- this is due to work and political engagements

meanwhile, 2019 is a RED Card year for PMB and APC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by Beremx(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
congratulations! Slowly but surely you shall be a success
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Slowly but steadily, you're inching your way up. With your tenacity and as long as you stay focused, you'll get there

keep it up smiley

Thanks my boss... How your side? Long time bro

Beremx:
congratulations! Slowly but surely you shall be a success
Amen and you too... Hope the baby is doing well?

2 Likes

Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by Beremx(f): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

he is 2yrs old already and he is doing great. Wish you all the best in your political career. cool
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:
he is 2yrs old already and he is doing great. Wish you all the best in your political career. cool
He is a full grown man already cheesy
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by Shuku0kukobambi: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I hold my side bro. Nothing mega grin
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by abiolert(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I have always been on Nairaland though not as often as before- this is due to work and political engagements

meanwhile, 2019 is a RED Card year for PMB and APC
OK OH! LETS WATCH AND SEE
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by helinues: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oga boss, share the money reach us oo
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by nwabobo: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The National Coordinator, Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League, Inioribo Tamunotonye (Tonyebarcanista) tongue met with the National Publicity Secretary of Peoples Democratic Party and a member of Board of Patrons of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League, Hon. Kola Ologbondiyan at his office in the National Secretariat of our great party in Abuja, to officially present a letter of appointment to the Publicity Secretary on behalf of the entire leadership and members of PDPNYL.

When did you leave APDA?
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by odutolasodiq(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

Coman engage me na
see moderator stylishly begging for appointment! No wonder you always push his topics to FP while he was active not knowing all you crave for was his attention. Oya push this one to front page.
Re: PDPNYL National Coordinator Meet With PDP National Publicity Secretary ;D by SadiqBabaSani: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
An Unserius, unstable Fellow

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Tweets, Fires Buhari, APC.. / Aftermath Of IMO APC Congress New Police CP Installed / Oh My God, Check The Number Of Opposition Buhari Have Arrested In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.