Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana (43447 Views)

Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by kerry57: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Not surprised, the Bible have gotten spelt out clearly, go and read revelations 13. Get prepared.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by blaqroy: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Meanwhile they gets it from ITK men
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by abiolamitodun(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
mhizsuzzy:
and he feels sex dolls will give him all the satisfaction he need there is more to marriage than sex...is obvious you didnt marry the right woman cos I bet if you did you wont imagine let alone think of dissing your wife just for a plastic....

But wait if people are complaining of Buhari placing more value on cows over human life what of this man placing more worth on plastic dolls to human wife...
cos some women are just very heartless always after money.... spoil the money once and for all and invest in something else that invest on a woman...with the risk of loosing her to another man when ur eventually broke

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Shegman22(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
N935,251.80 wey buy clean Camry (envelop) ...
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Emmahunk(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
mysteriousman:
A sex doll can never take a woman's place, the joy of plumbing and ki**ng and doing all sort of stuff the feel of the cold, the warm the sweat omo na lie woman ma woman

Wish I can give you a thousand likes.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by gloriana(f): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The female Vagina is the ultimate habitat for most organism because it has just the right moisture , OH balance and temperature for most organisms including fungi to thrive happily.
thanks for educating me. soooo these fungi usually have sex with the women and cause STDs right?

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by ernieboy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
mysteriousman:
A sex doll can never take a woman's place, the joy of plumbing and ki**ng and doing all sort of stuff the feel of the cold, the warm the sweat omo na lie woman ma woman
u might be surprised dat wit time all those sensations will be successfully simulated in a sex doll using advanced AI.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by AROZIBE: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
omusiliyu:
A 39-year-old man from Botswana known as Paellas Mohule, has divorced his legal wife for a sex doll he recently bought from the United States.

According to him, women were just after his money and usually had diseases which made him prefer a doll.

Mohule who is a car dealer in Gaborone, Botswana, bought a doll worth $2,600.00 (N935,251.80) from the United States.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/shocking-man-divorces-wife-for-sex-doll.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2870179523
. YET THE MAN WILL STILL CHEAT ON HIS SEX DOLL WITH ANOTHER SEX DOLL.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by talk2percy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
This man is an artful opportunist! Lol. Can u imagine
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
omusiliyu:
A 39-year-old man from Botswana known as Paellas Mohule, has divorced his legal wife for a sex doll he recently bought from the United States.

According to him, women were just after his money and usually had diseases which made him prefer a doll.

Mohule who is a car dealer in Gaborone, Botswana, bought a doll worth $2,600.00 (N935,251.80) from the United States.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/shocking-man-divorces-wife-for-sex-doll.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2870179523

Okay now this got me laughing grin

So guys are really serious about actually replacing women? shocked shocked shocked

This is just too much cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Kotodoctor: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
qualityGod:
shocked

The bitter truth is that sex doll is better than most women undecided

Like your mother and sisters for instance.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
labake1:

He would have been patient and search for a better companion
With that sex doll, he will end up being lonely (bitter truth)
I smell jealousy

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Skepticus: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
qualityGod:
shocked

I agree with you.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by SalamRushdie: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
gloriana:
thanks for educating me. soooo these fungi usually have sex with the women and cause STDs right?

Some of them stay there as commensals while the rest get invited for the outside through lifestyle choice

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by oodua1stson: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigeria started the trend of dolls

We even have a doll president grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by 360command: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
gloriana:
I understand your point of argument but we can't deny the fact that women are carriers of STD and STI.. When a woman carry's this infection, they don't know at times but when they sleep wit a man, you will discover that in one week or more time, the men would see the sign of STI or STD but the woman won't know and she keeps mating other guys..

To a guy, he will first cure the disease before thinking of sleeping with another woman.

5 Likes

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Biodun556(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
You have not seen anything
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
abiolamitodun:

cos some women are just very heartless always after money.... spoil the money once and for all and invest in something else that invest on a woman...with the risk of loosing her to another man when ur eventually broke

Well is not just any woman but his wife...I dont know how their relationship was but divorce for a doll is not just it...
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Tphoto1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Who gave the women disease?
Foolish man.
I think his brains wen on leave.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Juliusdking(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dis man mumuness no be here
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by agukayode(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
sense is far frm dis one

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by gloriana(f): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
360command:
I understand your point of argument but we can't deny the fact that women are carriers of STD and STI.. When a woman carry's this infection, they don't know at times but when they sleep wit a man, you will discover that in one week or more time, the men would see the sign of STI or STD but the woman won't know and she keeps mating other guys..

To a guy, he will first cure the disease before thinking of sleeping with another woman.
thanks. u are correct but somebody donated the thing they are carrying. it takes 2 to tangle so they should quit putting all d blame on women as if they enjoy spreading d thing n educate them more

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by gloriana(f): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
360command:

thanks. u are correct but somebody donated the thing they are carrying. it takes 2 to tangle so they should quit putting all d blame on women as if they enjoy spreading d thing n educate them more.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by gloriana(f): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Some of them stay there as commensals while the rest get invited for the outside through lifestyle choice
I don't get it cos it's not making sense to me
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by labake1(f): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
I smell jealousy

U see y I said its bitter truth
That's not jealousy but the fact
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by deafeyez: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
qualityGod:
shocked
How na
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Werey ree ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
ogorwyne:
Do people marry for sex only? The only thing he can get from this sex doll is sex. Crazy people everywhere.
Which is exactly what most LADIES can offer

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by alizma: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
The one wet go pain me na when naija men start to divorce their wives for fairly used sex doll.
Some guys don begin calculate depreciation value unbehalf of the Botswana guy and other sex doll owners.
Naija guys be like if the man can make love with d doll 6times a week, the value of d sex doll will be xxxx for years time so make man begin de hustle in advance.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by sulasa07(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chai

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by megama: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
qualityGod:
shocked

are you sure??
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by dival247(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
sunegg007:
Its Either You Are Living Or Dead; But The Fact Which Many Wont Accept Is That,the Majority Of The Population In The World Are Dead Souls; Dead Into Sin.
Your Escape From The Death Of Sin,is To Be Ressurrated Through Born Again, Born Again In Christ Jesus; The Birth Of The Spirit Of Life In You. Until This Happens You Are Dead,and Dead To Hell!
Many Of Us Have Been Blinded In Our Hearts,that We Pay Ignorance To The Truth. Our Major Concern And Priority As We Live Are Sex,money,fame,position,e.T.C
You Would Perish! You Would Roast,be Burnt And Fried In Hell!...If Jesus Is Of No Concern To You.
What Would Ye Profit,if You Gain Sky-scrappers,Estates,private Jets,fleet Of Cars,visas,positions,fame,and Money And You Loose Your Soul To Hell?? What Did Ye Profit?
Ok,i Think I Know; You Would Profit Condemnation,destruction And Torture- Shey You Like It?
Reeepent.....!! Hell Awaits!
Tell them make them hear if there father replace there mother with SD , NO CHANCE OF COME TO THE THIS LOVELY WORLD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' / Mass Evacuation In Australia As Heat Risk Rises / Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.