Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana (43440 Views)

Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Scholar01: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
It's getting closer ...
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
qualityGod:
shocked

The bitter truth is that sex doll is better than most women undecided

Like your mama, your gf, wife and daughters. #ShameOnYou

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
SwayG:
oyinbo too like sex...

imagine, from fleshy vagina to artificial one..

Iz Botswana man sir.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Women move around with too many STDs she

Azin at very alarming rate....i'm just keeping to myself these days.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Can it catwalk?
Can it perform cowgirl?
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by timilinda(f): 5:45am On Jan 30, 2018
ichidodo:
Sex doll is good....Sex doll is reliable... if she is faulty or doesn't work, you can always get a factory recall.

Yes o, like if she does not get pregnant for u when u need a child...
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Omudia11: 5:50am On Jan 30, 2018
Only better than your mother
qualityGod:
shocked

The bitter truth is that sex doll is better than most women undecided
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Burgerlomo: 6:05am On Jan 30, 2018
saintjimos:
oh lord

be our guide

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Donjazzy12(m): 6:43am On Jan 30, 2018
mysteriousman:
A sex doll can never take a woman's place, the joy of plumbing and ki**ng and doing all sort of stuff the feel of the cold, the warm the sweat omo na lie woman ma woman
You are living in the past
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Donjazzy12(m): 6:44am On Jan 30, 2018
ogorwyne:
Do people marry for sex only? The only thing he can get from this sex doll is sex. Crazy people everywhere.
You are living in the past!
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Donjazzy12(m): 6:44am On Jan 30, 2018
labake1:
He need brain treatment
Na you need am pass.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by abiolamitodun(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

Well is not just any woman but his wife...I dont know how their relationship was but divorce for a doll is not just it...
no matter what... some women can be very stone headed atimes....and patience has its own limits
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by Eazy08100(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Its okay sir

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2018
It only kids and broke guys that would be praying for sex doll price to crash. They would try to replace their girlfriends with dolls. My candid advice for women, up your games. You cant be getting shockers cos sex doll is trending. Big up yourself. Any guy that try that with ya, move on quickly. For me, I'll always like my fresh human pussy.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by ogorwyne(f): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are living in the past!
No I'm not. I just can't change some of my values just so I can belong in every 'future ' I see.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by labake1(f): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Na you need am pass.

Re: Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana by miketayo(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2018
SwayG:
oyinbo too like sex...

imagine, from fleshy vagina to artificial one..

Botswana no b oyinbo country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' / Mass Evacuation In Australia As Heat Risk Rises / Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.