Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Baby And Weight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby And Weight (1326 Views)

Gain More Flesh And Weight To Your Boobs And Dick / I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby And Weight by mhbabanna: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2019
Good morning.
My baby is 6months old but his weight is not appreciating as it should. Kids born around same period added more weight than him. Right now we are feeding him with cerelac (wheat) though someone advise we change to Custard and add 123milk.
Please advises will be appreciated
Re: Baby And Weight by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2019
If he has a healthy weight and is healthy then in don't think you need to compare him with other babies. Being chubby doesn't translate to being healthy. But if the case is otherwise and he isbsorely underweight, please seek medical counsel
Peak 123 is not for babies, they have a product peak babies for his age.
You can however:

Make semo like pap for him, add milk to it
Give him more blended fruit
Continue with your cerelac with any infant baby milk of your choice
Give him very soft amala with ewedu cooked in marshed titus fish, be careful to remove all the bones
Mashed sweet potatoes orbirish potatoes, mashed beans etc
But try to introduce each food to him little by little

1 Like

Re: Baby And Weight by mhbabanna: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Treasuredlove:
If he has a healthy weight and is healthy then in don't think you need to compare him with other babies. Being chubby doesn't translate to being healthy. But if the case is otherwise and he isbsorely underweight, please seek medical counsel
Peak 123 is not for babies, they have a product peak babies for his age.
You can however:

Make semo like pap for him, add milk to it
Give him more blended fruit
Continue with your cerelac with any infant baby milk of your choice
Give him very soft amala with ewedu cooked in marshed titus fish, be careful to remove all the bones
Mashed sweet potatoes orbirish potatoes, mashed beans etc
But try to introduce each food to him little by little
Thanks so much for the advise. The baby is not actually underweight persay and he's healthy I just compare his weight with that of his contemporaries around. .
Thanks once again
Re: Baby And Weight by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
mhbabanna:

Thanks so much for the advise. The baby is not actually underweight persay and he's healthy I just compare his weight with that of his contemporaries around. .
Thanks once again
please don't be worried if this is the case. He will probably grow out of this phase in a few years . you are most welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby And Weight by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Does he eat right? Is he healthy? Is he growing and developing as his peers are? If yes then don't use food and kill that baby.
Re: Baby And Weight by mhbabanna: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sisomugo:
Does he eat right? Is he healthy? Is he growing and developing as his peers are? If yes then don't use food and kill that baby.
Okay thanks
Re: Baby And Weight by realtalk19: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
mhbabanna:
Good morning.
My baby is 6months old but his weight is not appreciating as it should. Kids born around same period added more weight than him. Right now we are feeding him with cerelac (wheat) though someone advise we change to Custard and add 123milk.
Please advises will be appreciated

stop comparing your child's development with other children . your child will grow at his own pace and nature.just feed him right and appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Baby And Weight by viettastitches(f): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
stay away from custard with all its preservatives and artificial flavors. pap is far better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

L.g Home Theatre 5.1 Champagne Black / She Did Abortion Without Telling Me / Animal Instincts: "training" Your Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.