Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 (25234 Views)

5 Top Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria / Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Spreadout: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for the analysis.
joan1678:

this is so true.
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by smoothvee(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
5errguru:
FIVERR CLASS STARTING THIS MONTH.... INTERESTED PEOPLE SHOULD SEE MY PAGE FOR INFO....

CHEERS
5errguru

Chairman.. I believe u, buh u know a lot of things changed after their updates recently.
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by cadre88(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2018
Show me the way Sir.. How can I get in touch with you?
iphenon:
Graphic design is the forever bae smiley
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Gmajor(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Fingerprinter:
Your number 4 and 5 are not hot selling. Almost every small boy in India and Pakistan can install and tweak a WordPress blog, so that niche is already saturated with people who want to do anything for $5.
Proofreading and editing is also over saturated. Anyone can proofread. And with the help of tools like Grammarly, the job even becomes so easy. Again, niche is over saturated.
You are right with your number 1 and 3. But the average Nigerian just wants to earn quick bucks on fiverr and doesn't want to learn. They want the gigs they could offer without skills. While those who want to learn don't have money to get resources. Yes, for you to learn online advertising, you have to spend money not just to acquire the training, but to practice what you are learning. If you don't practice it, there is no way you could master it.
However, if you have the money and time, learn OP's 1 and 3.

P.S. So, I am first to comment. Goes to show that next month is going to be a good month.
Where can I learn Web analytics?
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by juwoonn(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2018
hardon1:

it snot a question of laziness. poeple just saying success stories and no body wants to say how they went about. when you have a good writing, or graphic design or other skills and you create gigs and nobody buys you gigs for months. what do you do?
research and try to see what you're doing wrong. There are lots of great fiverr threads in the business section of nairaland. I've seen more than 3.
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by juwoonn(m): 1:29am On Feb 01, 2018
hardon1:

it snot a question of laziness. poeple just saying success stories and no body wants to say how they went about. when you have a good writing, or graphic design or other skills and you create gigs and nobody buys you gigs for months. what do you do?
stay more online
use Buyer request; exhaust your 10 slots daily
and deliver top-notch quality work when the job comes to get 5 star ratings
e don finish

4 Likes

Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Gazzy88(m): 2:37am On Feb 01, 2018
iphenon:

Not at all, time isn't on my side. I'd advice you learn from any creative agency/graphic design outlet around you. Its faster
Thanks bro
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by budosky(m): 6:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Pheww

Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by smoothvee(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
oh men
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by figure007(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
iphenon:
You do graphic design?
yes..
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by crown2gold(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
I can help you set up a professional and foreign account .I will also show you how to rank your gig high how to use buyers request,how to relate with customers,how to charge buyers etc...all for a fee 08085716509 WhatsApp/call
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by ebby9z(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
mrphysics:

I stay in Nigeria and use a Nigerian account, yet see my January earning
Wow. I'm sure people still make money though. Tried affiliate marketing...men, wasn't beans. Which service so you render on Fiverr
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by mrphysics(m): 6:45am On Feb 02, 2018
ebby9z:

Wow. I'm sure people still make money though. Tried affiliate marketing...men, wasn't beans. Which service so you render on Fiverr
Creative writing gig
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by emmysblog24(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
mrphysics:

Go and work. I stay in Nigeria and do my fiverr from Nigeria
please I open a Nigeria account just today being Friday, can u please tell me top gig that sale fast, am thinking of writing Articles and Pencil Photo Sketch, what do you say, and how can I promote my gig as a Nigeria?
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by ebby9z(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
mrphysics:

Creative writing gig
I do creative writing too. If it's lucrative enough, I might decide to do away with publishing newspapers articles and try it
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by emmysblog24(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2018
Good day all! Please help me, my friend in Malaysia opened fiverr account for me but the account have not been used yet, my Questions is will I be banned for not using the account for a month time?
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by teamb: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR/UPWORK AND PAYPAL FUND ..............INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Sotland: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fingerprinter:
Your number 4 and 5 are not hot selling. Almost every small boy in India and Pakistan can install and tweak a WordPress blog, so that niche is already saturated with people who want to do anything for $5.
Proofreading and editing is also over saturated. Anyone can proofread. And with the help of tools like Grammarly, the job even becomes so easy. Again, niche is over saturated.
You are right with your number 1 and 3. But the average Nigerian just wants to earn quick bucks on fiverr and doesn't want to learn. They want the gigs they could offer without skills. While those who want to learn don't have money to get resources. Yes, for you to learn online advertising, you have to spend money not just to acquire the training, but to practice what you are learning. If you don't practice it, there is no way you could master it.

P.S. So, I am first to comment. Goes to show that next month is going to be a good month.

While the writing niche is also over saturated, web content writing and seo still remain very lucrative niche.

Contributor
SOTY

1 Like

Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Fingerprinter(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sotland:

While the writing niche is also over saturated, web content writing and seo still remain very lucrative niche.

Contributor
SOTY

You are very very very correct. I am also in the writing niche, I must tell you, most Nigerians don't know any other thing about writing apart from article writing. There are many sub-niches in the writing niche that sell very well. But people are not ready to think. They want to be writing $5 articles.

1 Like

Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Mendowed: 1:07am On Feb 10, 2018
I have a US location verified Upwork for sale. You can apply jobs that's state " freelancers from US Only"

Almost zero completion for you. If you understand what I'm talking about.

Contact me
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by lucyqueen(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2018
Fingerprinter:

greetings

which can you teach me
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Fingerprinter(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
lucyqueen:

greetings

which can you teach me
You are already a teacher na
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by illegalking: 2:55am On Feb 14, 2018
This is urgently needed please i need someone who can help me purchase a service on Seoclerk its just 1$ service
Please i need this urgently i will pay in cash

Any body willing to help please quote me thanks
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by lucyqueen(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Fingerprinter:
You are already a teacher na
still yet no knowledge is a waste
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by joan1678(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 reviews available. Contact me asap. click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by joan1678(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 reviews available for sale or exchange. Contact me asap. click this link
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by ElRapido: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
juwoonn:

How do you mean opportunities?

I also do my fiverr from Nigeria and feed my family on it;a wife and two kids.

Nothing like opportunity, once you hear and take action. laziness and impatient is what is discouraging Nigerians on fiverr. When you start you have to be patient while building reputation. I'm not opportuned at all. I graduated from the university in 2007 (11 years ago). I started by teaching in a primary school, to teaching in secondary school (where I saved to buy laptop and modem), then I lectured as part time lecturer in a university before Oga Buhari came to power and laid us off. I was always visiting nairaland business section to read anything "online business". I invested almost all my salaries on internet data without returns. Then I used to buy 100Megabites for N1,000.
Bro, when I started fiverr, I made my first $5 and was jumping up as if I won a lottery. Today I don't accept $5 job any more.
I did all the set up by my self; reading helpful articles all over Google and all over nairaland business section. As long as you're aware that there is a money making platform called fiverr, you have the opportunity to make money.

Bro can you please drop your whatsapp digits, I need to communicate with you. Greatly anticipating your response
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by joan1678(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 reviews available. Contact me asap. click this link
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by juwoonn(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
ElRapido:

Bro can you please drop your whatsapp digits, I need to communicate with you. Greatly anticipating your response
send me a PM
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by joan1678(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by ERCROSS(m): 4:06am On Feb 22, 2018
Fingerprinter:

broh, i want to learn this web analytics. But i am in doubt if the skill is still a hot demand. Do you think it may be worth it ?
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by ERCROSS(m): 4:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Sotland:

Contributor
SOTY

Do you think web analytics is lucrative. I want to dedicate my time and money to learn it, but i am in doubt if it will pay off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder / Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. / Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.