Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] (54223 Views)

Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by ayobarmy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Can't these guys { Billionaires) just set up something that can help reduced unemployment in this nation?.....

Yes it's there money, but I think they were blessed so as to be a blessing to others......

Always remember those that don't have, not because they are lazy, but because they are not opportune......

#Letslivetogether
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by Smony: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Op na u carry d price tag fr head. even 1k5 i no go buy dis shit. my phn get watch e dn do me
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by samuelallino(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Someday...I will love to hear he donated to the less privileged. Dats the spirit of hustling....Let Love Lead.
dan9ice:
Some will call it vanity...
Me, i'll call it good hustling or hard work...

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by samuelallino(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Someday...I will love to hear he donated to the less privileged. Dats the spirit of hustling....Let Love Lead.
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by shogsman(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
13million for blue leather and wood design,hez got the money but dis 1 na lie.
He is too insecure,hez made his point already,y showing off again.
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by busjeep: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
How does does it help busjeep grin
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by busjeep: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
How does it help busjeep grin
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please apart from showing time, is there any other functions attached to it. Eg. Flying, driving, or generate light(NEPA)?
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please apart from showing time, is there any other functions attached to it. Eg. Flying, driving, or generate light(NEPA)?Please apart from showing time, is there any other functions attached to it. Eg. Flying, driving, or generate light(NEPA)?Please apart from showing time, is there any other functions attached to it. Eg. Flying, driving, or generate light(NEPA)?
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by shogsman(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Infact any celebrity that poses with a new watch this week is lying about the price,wizkid started it,bought a 450m watch but still drives a Porsche.werey
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by Tolulopeogudiran(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
foolish dicission
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by yusufyusuf1: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
If the wrist watch is not going to tell Wen Jesus is coming back then it's not worth it
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by deepwater(f): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
hobermener:

450 million for wizkid watch, and you believe that poo??
Thats over a million dollars.

Guy, I keep saying this.
People on Nairaland do not know value of monies in terms of millions.

How else can some One believe whizkid bought that stuff for almost half a billion Naira?
OMG shocked

Most people have not spent a million Naira on a single item here, they have no idea how huge 450mulla could be

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by hobermener: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
deepwater:

Guy, I keep saying this.
People on Nairaland do not know value of monies in terms of millions.

How else can some One believe whizkid bought that stuff for almost half a billion Naira?
OMG shocked

Most people have not spent a million Naira on a single item here, they have no idea how huge 450mulla could be
My point exactly
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rubbish... what is the advantage of all these nonentities called nija secular musician... idiot's
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by tiger28: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
I will have to see the receipt in HIS NAME before i can believe these fake celebs eventhough i believe he might afford it. Isnt this the same Davido that was owing a car dealer after he left a deposit?The dealer had to sue for his balance. Same with Wizkid that reportedly bought an expensive watch while his parents still live in Surulere?Abegi!!!!
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by laydoh(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
MzAeetee:
Hustle hard

u wey dey hustle hard,how much is ur timepiece.am 2000% sure say e no reach 20k
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by iambabalawo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
E con dey pain some of una grin
Take it out on ur government ooo

It is ‘time’ the shithole, sorry Nigerian youths stand up for the past, present and future of this shithole, sorry country
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by Redhot111(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
phemmyfour:
how can "spending" = hardwork. Its pure foolish spending

That's not the definition of hardwork and that word "hustling" means to struggle, push roughly or swindle

Tnx 4 educating some idiotic fellows here. Spending doesn't amount to hard work in any way. The Facebook boss wore a polo and a air of Jean wen he visited Nigeria. And I'm almost sure Dangote won't wear such. and if he does, he won't start showing up with it on social media pages.
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by Ezekiel1999(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
remember that it is difficult for some people to eat once a day, and you are wasting money any how, God forgive you
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by ihitenansa: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
hobermener:

450 million for wizkid watch, and you believe that poo??
Thats over a million dollars.
no mind dat mumu,... money wen go buy like 10 g wagons..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by Shedrak1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Wetin make we come do ?
Hustle harder so your name can make waves also.. stop the hate.
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by delpee(f): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
What does the watch do other than tell the time? My oold school thoughts though. undecided
People need to spend more on the less privileged. So many can barely feed not to mention having access to other basic needs. That amount of money will be sufficient to grant scholarships to many indigent students in our public universities or provide soft loans/ grants for the unemployed who are creative. His dad does so much of that anyway.
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by Kaybizmind1: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
TunezMediaBlog:
Multiple award winning musician, Davido rocking a Rose Gold Audemars Piguet Chronograph with blue leather, with ref number; 26331OR.OO.D315CR.01 .Worth exactly :$36,000 , that's approximately 13 million in Naira.

The popstar and father of two is a huge lover of expensive jewelry which he constantly shows off on his social media pages.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/davido-pose-with-his-13-million-naira.html

I don’t see anything worth that quoted price on the watch. Meanwhile I doubt it.
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by mayweather145: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
temiflex01:

#mumuniano
dnt insult me I never insulted u.
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by odedele: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2018
See my own here

Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by Tanyabee(f): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2018
dan9ice:
Some will call it vanity...
Me, i'll call it good hustling or hard work...
hardwork? he was born with a silver spoon pls
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by Tanyabee(f): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2018
i can get this timepiece 1500 naira from those aboki wey dey my junction
Re: Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS] by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2018
anibirelawal:

You just dey confuse yourself, which one you dey sefgrin

I no support the extravagance but all the same, money is good; If you have excess, you can buy whatever you want. Get?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out / Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.