Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (58354 Views)

Jehovah Sharp Sharp Carries Coffin To Protest Against Buhari (Photo) / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by wirinet(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
So where is the crime? If the women willingly opened their breasts for the pastor to suck or willingly open their legs for the pastor to penetrate, then it cannot be termed rape.

If a woman can give her husbands car or her full salary to a pastor and he cannot be arrested for scam, why arrest a man for suckling breast to deliver a woman.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by ozimec(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by stagger: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
The bible calls them ravenous wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by bigass123(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Horrible!
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by evexx1(f): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fake story! No photos
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by ufuosman(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Problem
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by wonder233: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who are you to judge what a man of God says? *tongue out*

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Tunks2017(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
saggis:
Mad people. That includes the 'Sucker' and the 'Suckee'.

grin

Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by wellmax(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
babaireti:

So who is original pastors? the jet owners pastopreneurs ? mumu.

Why the insult.

Since there are fake, then there must be original.

Real Pastors teach the truth as it is in the Bible,
They care about the salvation of souls,
'Their main focus is heaven and how to take as many people with them.
The seek the propagation of the word of God.
They do not joke with sins, sinning or sinners.
The love God, They fear God and keep His commandments.
They are not many, but I know some of them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by sykeng(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Women are mostly victims of all these religion madness, I talk to God directly , I don't need any pastor nor prophet in my life, I only need Jesus Christ. We are all men of God.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by princessayesha(f): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wait and see how women will full that church grin
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by fynex(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by ajebuter(f): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Na ibo pastor, I just dey imagine how ngozi, adanma,uche,chigozie,chinyere,chiamaka and all other biafran girls go dey moan and speak in tongues under him. E go bi e like hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmm,pa, pa pa, paa pastor ,I I I I I wan come o o,una bi bi bi bi biaaaaaaaaaaagrin grin grin tongue

Salaro.....You no dey carry last tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by godofuck231: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
It's OK! I have no questions to ask, just bring bob risky to him let's see his capabilities
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Jabioro: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
He done nothing wrong,after all he didn't force any of women he had delivered through pussy and breast sucking.The baby doll found in his house amounted to nothing,no concrate evidences..By and large it was consensual sex between the two adult..Waiting for the next gullible victims..
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Aldebaran(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wicked DEMON...
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Kinikini: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
The pastor is at fault, not the religion. When are we going to get a conscience?
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by iammarvellux(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Deliverance indeed
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by mbjsuki(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Funny enough I didn't see anyone mention "Afonja" this time. What a sad and unfortunate event. cool
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
No bi today!
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Emina33: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
End time things.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
DeBlessedOne:
OP Name of the church please. And address. They'll be needing a new pastor! The work must not suffer.
I agree. I need 2 invest in ur ministry
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Pataricatering(f): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:
This guy is not even fit to stand trial.

Only one who hates christianity will call him a pastor.

Clearly a mental case that needs help..
he is a pastor called by God to his followers ! It’s exactly how other people see your pastor is probably a yahoo pastor but you won’t see it !
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by omojeesu(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Omo Eau.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Laple0541(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
They should release the pastor as soon as possible...he hasn't committed any offence as long as Nigerian constitution is concern. He sucked the women with their consent and putting charms around a doll is not a crime either. what is charm before the law self

Btw, people like him are meant to teach the gullibles.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by 8stargeneral: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Notting to hear again
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Evince(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Suckaway pastors
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by mtngloetiartel: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
duck you sucker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.