Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week (6122 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
HOW TO TAKE RITUAL BATHING
Things which requires ritual bath are four:
1>discharging of sperm under the normal bodily pleasure while awake or sleeep
2>discharging of glans{the cap of the penis} inside genital organ {of a female} whether there is a discharge or not.
3>ending of menstruation and confinenment blood.
4.the conversion of non-muslim to islam.

The manners of the holy prophet{s.a.w] ritual bathing has been narrated by aisha {r.a.a} whereby the hadith is used as my case study.

On the authority aisha {r.a.a},when the holy prophet{s.a.w} took his bath after sexual intercourse,he would begin by washing is hands.then he would pour water from his right hand to his left and wash his sexual organ,make ablution for prayer{as he does for solat} take some water and out of his fingers to the root of his hair to the extent that he sees the skin is wet; then pour water over his head three times and then over the rest of his body.
BUKHARI AND MUSLIM TRANSMITTED IT.

EXPLANATION.

The holy prophet{s.a.w}said , "for every deeds there is intention. " once you decide to take ritual bath, you have make your intention.
begin by washing your hands,then pour water from your right hand to your left and wash your sexual organ.make ablution for prayer except your feet which should be delay unwash till the end of the ritual bath.i.e the feet is the last part of the ritual bath.take some water and out of your fingers to the roots of your hair{i.e your head} to the extent that the skin is wet, then pour water over your head three times and over the rest of your body.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2010
COMBINED PRAYERS

It is permissible for a person to combine zuhur prayer,and the asr prayer in one period,he can also observe the magrib and the ishai'l prayer in one period.

combining prayer is allowed when there is rain, illness,fears and when one prepares to travels.

one is allowed to combing zuhur and asr prayers and magrib and ishai'l prayer. but is not allowed to combine three or four prayers.

the performance of the current prayer e.g zuhur is to be delayed till the early period of the next prayer{asr}. and the magrib prayer is to be delayed till early only period of ishai'l, this is known as the "ZAMU'L TA'AKHEER".delaying combination". and it also allowed to combine during the period of the current prayer, and it is known as the "ZUMU'L TAQDEEM" preceding combination".

the adhan for the first prayer should be made loudly outside the mosque during its prayer period. after completing the first salat,another adhan should be said for the second prayer inside the mosque .the adhan should not be loudly.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2010
Alfa nla
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2010
Alfa nla
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2010
uplawal,what do you mean by alfa nla?
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2010
I mearnt you filled with wisdom,big sheikh you be
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2010
am not sheykh but student.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
hmmm
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by alimat2(f): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2010
All Join,both student and scholar
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2010
@miftaudeen,

why are you passing on a knowledge to others and denied the proper name which you entitle to call with.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
Abio
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2010
that is islam for us,been proud or fill too big is not part of our religion
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2010
@miftaudeen,
that is islam for us,been proud or fill too big is not part of our religion
[quote][/quote]

Do you tell me THE REASON WHY ALFA'S WERE CALLED with the name?
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2010
one alfa represent one thousand peoples
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2010
CLEANSING OF FILTH {IMPURITIES}

removal of filth from cloth,body, and place of worship is compulsory.filth are of three kind:solud,liquid,and animal.ALLAH{s.w.a} is clean and He accept only that which is clean, He commanded his messanger{s.a.w} to keep his germent clean.Q74 VS 4,
And thy germent, keep it clean.

THINGS THAT NECESSITATE WASHING OF CLOTH, BODY, AND PLACE OF WORSHIP ARE AS FOLLOW:
1-INTOXICANTS
2-STAIN OF BLOOD
3-URINE
4-PROSTATIC FLUID
5-MENSTRUAL BLOOD
6-THE DOG AND PIG
7-ALWADI
8-AL-MADHI
9-URINE AND FAECES OF AL-JALLALAH.

1-INTOXICANTS:Being liquid or solid.one should be free from it both inner and external parts of the body before attending to salat.islam regards all kind of intoxicants as filth{najasa} considering what the qu'ran 5vs90,

"O" ye who believe intoxicants and gambling,idols and divining of arrows are filth {and abomination}of shatan's handwork.leave it aside in order that ye may succeed{prosper}.

ibn umar {r.a} said the holy prophet{s.a.w} said every intoxicants is alcohol and every intoxicants is forbiden imam muslim transmitted it.

narrated jabir ALLAH'S messanger said if a large amount of anything cause intoxicant.a small amount of it is prohibited. ahmad and the fourrendered it, ibn hiban declared it to be sound.

2-STAIN OF BLOOD:
Be it menstrual blood or post-natal blood orfrom animal is pardonable if the quantity is below dirham{small coin}.what is above that is unpardonable.so the particular portion must be washed unless if it is spread, then the whole germent must be washed.this is base on the opinion of the famous jurist, imam malik

3-URINE:
the urine of a female child is said to be washed and that of a male child should be sprinkle as report abu-samh{r.a}
reported abu as-samh ,the messanger of ALLAH said it {cloth} should be washed b'cos of a girl's urine and sprinkle b'cos of boy's urine, abu dawud and nasaa'i rendered it ,al-hakim authenticated it.{ if the boy does not take ordinary food but if he takes. then his urine must be washed too.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2010
@muftahudden,Jazakallah ya mu'allim, keep it up, may Allah almighty grant to us the wisdom of applying the exceeded knowledge into practice.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2010
alluma ameen,may ALLAH give us knowledge and understanding
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2010
continuation on cleasing of filth{impuritie}

PROSTATIC FLUID:[sperm}the whole cloth must be washed if the particular portion is not identified,but if it is , then the exact portion is to be washed.and it is not harmful even if the cloth is still stained after washing.this ia according to aisha {r.a} reported.

narrated aisha {r.a} the messanger of ALLAH {s.a.w} used to wash the prostatic fluid,and go out for prayer{salat} in nthat very garment, i was seeing the mark of the washing {on his garment} bukhari and muslim trasmitted it.

insha ALLAH i will post the remaining part of the {cleasing of filth}
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 11:37pm On May 01, 2010
Jazakallah, may Allah give to us the ability of practising the wholly knowledge that we were gained from our mu'allims. Ameen.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2010
May ALLAH help us, ameen
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2010
continuation on cleasing of filth.

5-MENSTRUAL BLOOD:

the stained cloth must be well washed,but if it's trace disapears not,the cloth can be used for prayer{salat}.regarding the hadith of asma'u bint abu-bakr.

narrated asma'u bint abu bakr {r.a}regarding blood of menses smears garment,the prophet{s.a.w} said she should scrape it,rub it with water and sprinkle {water on } it, then she may pray in it,bukhari and muslim transmitted it.

6-THE DOG AND THE PIG:

dog's and pig's saliva are filth{impurity} therefore it should not near our vessel or drink from it. the vessel from which a dog or pig drinks,must be washed seven times.abu huraira reported.

narrated abu huraira {r.a} ALLAH'S messanger{s.a.w} said when a dog laps the water in a vessel belonging to any of you. he must wash it seven times,using earth {dust} the first time.muslim reported it. a wording by muslim has ,he must spill it.trimidhi has using earth the last or the first time.

7-ALWAADI:

is a tick white water discharged after urination, it is considered as impurity said aisha{r.a}

as for wadi it comes after urine,one should wash his penis, his testicles and perform ablusion and does not need ritual bath.rendered by ibn manjur.
please, brothers and sister i don't have enough time i would post the remaining part of it later. maa-salam
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 9:31am On May 05, 2010
May Allah Almighty rewarded you abundantly for sharing to us the Islamic teaching Ammen.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2010
continuation on cleasing of filth.

8-AL MADHI:
the semen is a white fluid thet flows from the sexual organ due to lesser carnal appetite occasioned by amorous thought or lost look.it is obligatory to wash it from the cloth or the place of worship.if the portion can be identified,sprinkling water on it enough.this is based on what sahl narrated.

narrated sahl ibn hunayi " i used to suffer from excessive amount of madhi{semenal fluid}, and i used to make lots of ghusl b'cos of it. so i mentioned this to the messanger of ALLAH {s.a.w}he said: ablusion is enough for that.
i then said what of what touches my cloth from it he{s.a.w} replied" it is sufficient to make a handful of water and sprinkle it over your cloth wherever the fluid appears.

9-URINE AND FAECES OF AL-JALLALAH:

al-jallalah is the animal that eat s waste or flesh of another animal such as camel,cows,sheep,goats,chicken geese e.t.c. the meat or the milk of al-jallalah is forbiden to eat and to ride upon it,not that the animals mentioned are forbiden,unless if they eat filth{impurty}.

ibn ab'bas said,that the messanger of ALLAH{s.a.w} forbade the drinking of al-jallalah's milk}al-trimidhi authenticated it. in another version it states that,it is also prohibited to ride upon al-jallalah transmitted by abu- dawud.

AL-JALLALAH is forbiden for two purpose:
1-for our health
2-and for cleaniness

the scholars' oppinion on al-jallalah before eating it:
1-camel must be tie down for 40 days
2-cow one month
3-ram 7 days
4-hen 3 days
5- for a plants,it is when it is pure before eating it.
if the faeces or urine touches the cloth ,the whole cloth must be washed. and that is the opinion of the islamic jurist. ALLAH know the best.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 10:09pm On May 07, 2010
Jazakallah khairan.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 11:42am On May 08, 2010
i thought all those mentioned above are ruminant animals?how come they eat flesh again?
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2010
@uplawal,hen do eat flesh like intestine of dead rat, lizard e.t.c
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2010
THE SALAT OF AN INDIVIDUAL BEHIND A ROW IS INVALID.

If someone comes to the mosque and found no space or gap in the row to stand ,he should pull one person in the last row ,to form another row if not his prayer {salat} is invalid, unless if the person he pulled refused to come back.He then pray with the congregation behind the row {alone}.

Ali ibn shayban {r.a} said,the messanger of ALLAH {s.a.w] saw a man praying behind the row and he waited for him {when he had finished}.He {s.a.w}said to him "Go forward" { and repeat } your salat for the salat of a person standing alone behind the row is not valid.transmitted by ahmad and baihaqi.

ARRANGING THE ROWS

The imam should make sure that the rows are well arranged before he orders the iqamato be said.he should straighten the rows.and noone has the right to give command to the iqama except the imam.if the imam is careless or unaware of his duties or he is in the state of forgetfulness,his attention must be drawn in decent and polite manner. based on Abu-huraira.

Abu-huraira{r.a}said,the messanger of ALLAH {s.a.w} said the mu'adhin {call maker} has the authority on the call making{adhan ]. And the imam has the authority on the iqama. ibn adi transmitted it.

It is an ignorant act to stand behind on incompleted row and pray,one should instead fill the gap he finds,else his prayer is void, if he prays alone behind the row while the last row is not filled.

Abu-umamah {r.a}said,the holy prophet {s.a.w} said straighten your rows and put your shoulder close to each other and be gentle with each other and fill in the gaps for the shatan passes through what is between you like a limb.tabrani and ahmad transmitted it
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by zayhal(f): 9:37pm On May 18, 2010
Asalam alaykum,

Does cleaning up for a child/baby who defeacates or urinates invalidates one's ablution?

What if I'm in salah and a baby crawls up to me and urinates on my clothing, do I continue praying or break up to clean up, perform ablution and repeat my prayer?
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2010
answer to the first question you asked, yes it inverlidates the ablusion. you have to perform another ablusion.

the second question it is pardon for us to continue the salat then after the salat ,the particular area must be wash. ALLAH knows best.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2010
Mistakes of Salaah
1. Leaving the salaah altogether. This is indeed kufr (disbelief) and the evidence is found
within the Qur’aan the authentic sunnah and the consensus of the ummah. Allah
states: If they repent and establish the salaah and give the zakaah, they are you
brothers in faith (deen). [Al-Qur’aan 9:11] And Allah ta’aala says: What landed you in
As-Saqar (Hell)? They said: We were not of those who made salaah (almusalleen)…[
Al-Qur’aan 76:42-43] and so on. As far as the sunnah: The hadeeth of
Jaabir that the Prophet (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said: Between a man and shirk
(what protects him from shirk) is the abandonment of salaah. [Muslim] It is narrated
by Abu Dawood, An-Nisaa’i, Ibn Maajah, and At-Tirmidhi on the authority of Buraidah
Al-Husaib from the Prophet (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) who said: The covenant
between us and them (i.e. the Prophet – and/or his successors -and those who
claim to be Muslims) is the salaah so whosoever abandons it has disbelieved. [
Ahmad and others and it is saheeh] As far as consensus (al-ijmaa’): Abdullah Ibn
Shaqeeq (radiallahu ‘anhu) stated: The Companions of Muhammad (radiallahu ‘anhum)
did not view the abandonment of any other deed as kufr other than (abandoning) salaah.[At-Tirmidhi and others with an authentic chain]

2. Delaying the salaah from its appointed time. This is a violation according to the word of Allah ta’aala:
Verily the salaah has been appointed for the believers at specific times
(mawqoot). [Al-Qur’aan 4:103] Al-Mawqoot indicates a specific appointed time and the
postponement of sallah beyond the obligatory time (fardh) is a major sin and Allah is
one upon Whom we depend. On the authority of Anas who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) saying:This is the salaat of the hypocrite (munaafiq); when he sits observing the sun until it is between the horns of
Shaitaan, then he stands to perform four (rak’ah) remembering Allah little. [Muslim]
If this is the salaah of the hypocrite then what of the salaah of someone who postpones the prayer until the complete period of the salaat has passed without any excuse?
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2010
3. Abandonment of the congregational prayer in the masjid by able men either regularly or
on occasion. The commandment has been given to perform the salaah in congregation in
the masaajid. Congregational (al-jamaa’ah) salaah is a duty except for those who have a
valid excuse according to the sharia’h. The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa
sallam) said: Whoever hears the call (al-adhaan) and thereafter does not answer it
(i.e. attend the congregational salaah) there is no salaah for him except for a valid
excuse. [Reported by Ibn Maajah and others with a strong chain (isnaad) and Al-Haafith
Ibn Hajar said “Its chain is according to the conditions of Muslim”]. Allah ta’aala also says:
And bow down with those who bow down. {Al-Qur’aan 2:43] In a hadeeth in Al-
Bukhaari and Muslim (mutafaqun ‘alaih): …I would then leave (after tbe salaah has
begun) and go to those men who do not attend the salaah and burn their houses
down over them.
4. Lack of tranquility (at-tama’neenah) within the salaat. This is generally done out of
ignorance and it is an open sin because tranquility is a pillar (rukn) of the salaah without
which the salaah is incorrect. The hadeeth about the man who performed his salaah
badly is a clear evidence for this. The meaning of tama’neenah (tranquility) is that the one
praying is tranquil in the rukoo’ (bending), standing (‘itidaal), prostration (sujood), and
sitting between the two prostrations (juloos), and he should get in position where every
bone settles into place, he should not hasten between portions of the prayer until he has
attained tranquility in it and gives each its due time. The Prophet (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa
sallam) said to the one who was rushing through his salaah without observing the proper
tranquility: Go back and make salaah because you have not made the salaah. And in
the hadeeth of Rifaa’ah on the story of the one who prayed badly it goes on: Then he
makes takbeer and bows and puts his hands on his knees until each joint is settled
and relaxed. Then he says ‘sami’allahu liman hamida’ (Allah hears the one who
praises Him) then stands up straight until each bone is in its place.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by 123jml: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2010
jazakallallah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! / Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah / Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.