Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week (5973 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2010
RECITATION OF THE MA'AMUM {FOLLOWER} BEHIND THE IMAM

All the scholars agrees that the followers should not recite anything when the imam is reciting openly{aloud} regarding to the Quranic verse that says.Q7 VS 204.

AND WHEN THE QU'RAN IS RECITED,GIVE EAR TO IT AND PAY HEED,THAT YE MAY OBTAIN MERCY.

And when the imam reads silently, the followers are required to recite only fatiha. this is base on what the prophet {s.w.a} said to the companions.

THE HOLY PROPHET {S.A.W} SAID,DO YOU MAKE ANY RECITATION BEHIND YOUR IMAM? WE SAID, "YES" HE {S.A.W}SAID,DO NOT EXCEPT THE FATIHA FOR THE SALAT OF ONE WHO DOES NOT RECITE IT IS INVALID.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
Salam,

Lack of proper reverence and humility (khushoo’) in the salaat and excess movement
therein. The place of khushoo’ is in the heart and it is evident in the tranquility of the limbs
and humility before Allah. Allah has indeed praised His slave by His statement: Those
who offer their salaah with all solemnity and full submissiveness.
[Al-Qur’aan 23:2]
As well [He has praised] the prophets by his statement: Verily they used to hasten on
to do good deeds and they used to call upon Us with hope and fear, and used to
humble themselves before Us.
[Al-Qur’aan 21:90] It is incumbent. The limbs of the
slave in prayer should be still and his heart should be solemn until he may be rewarded
for his salaah. It is narrated on the authority of ‘Ammaar Ibn Yaasir (radiallahu ‘anhu) he
said: I heard the messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) saying: Verily a man
leaves after completing his prayer and nothing has been written for him except a tenth of
his salaah, a ninth, an eighth, a sixth, a fifth, a fourth, a third, or half of it. [Abu Dawood,
An-Nisaa’i, and others and it is an authentic hadeeth] The reason for the shortcoming in
its reward is the lack of khushoo’ in the heart of the one who prays or in the limbs.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2010
what about if the Imam is reciting fathiah loud and finishes before you finish do u leave the remaining and then go into rukoo
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2010
It is obligatory for the praying person to follow the imaam completely without preceding him or lagging behind him in any rukn (pillar) or more.Allah knows the best.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2010
Not reciting Al-Faatihah in the salaah; The recitation of Al-Faatihah is a pillar (rukn) and the salaah of whoever does not recite it is void. This is according to the Prophet’s
(sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) saying: Whoever makes a salaah wherein Al-Faatihah is not recited then it is khidaaj (miscarried) - and he repeated it three times –
incomplete
. [Muslim from Abu Hurairah] Also reported in the two saheehs is the hadeeth from ‘Ubaadah Ibn Saamit (radiallahu ‘anhu) marfoo’an (attributable to the
Prophet,(sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam): The salaah is null for whoever has not recited the Opening of the Book.

In another wording from ‘Ubaadah: Could it be that you recite behind your imaam? We said: Yes. He said: Don’t do so except with the Opening of
the Book (Al-Faatihah) for the salaah is null of whoever does not recite it
. [Ahmed, Abu Dawood, At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Hibbaan. This is evidence of its obligation for the follower.

Recitation of the follower is absolute or in the aloud prayers as opposed to what is long known. Whether the recitation of Al-Faatihah is absolute or just in the prayers recited aloud is an old difference of opinion among the scholars. Is it waajib or dropped? The majority of scholars (al-jumhoor) say it is dropped however doing so is more clear from possible error and more precaution for deen. Most of those who have the opinion of it being dropped say that it is nevertheless desirable to recite it.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2010
@chukula and others,am sorry for not posting another topic for about a month, i was not around and could not get access to internet. insha ALLAH i will continu e very soon.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
ramadan kareem to all muslim.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 4:46am On Feb 21, 2011
am back,this thread is meant for all muslims to post fiqh lislamy(islamic jurispudence).pls post with refrences.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
@Mifti,could you pls answer my question above,jazakallahu khairan.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2011
chakula:

It is obligatory for the praying person to follow the imaam completely without preceding him or lagging behind him in any rukn (pillar) or more.Allah knows the best.

What If u are late and/or missed one Pillar?
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Lagosboy: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2011
ifyalways:

What If u are late and/or missed one Pillar?

If one is late for prayers , you make the first takbir and join the congrgation/imam in whatever position they are in prayer. If one missed the ruku (bowing down) then one rakah is missed and has to be done when the imam finishes the prayer. The late dude would not say the taslim when the imam does and rather, he/she would get up to repay the miseed rakah or rakahs.

I hope it is clear

And God knows best
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2011
@uplawal,mu'amum can only recite fatiah on silent prayers and he would listen to his imam on openly prayers.Q7vs204.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2011
@ifyalways repay the missed rakat with its picture or consider the rakat(s) you met as your 1st,2nd.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2011
@mifti,so we dnt recite fathia when imam recite fathia in loud recitation but keep mute
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by ifyalways(f): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
Lagosboy:

If one is late for prayers , you make the first takbir and join the congrgation/imam in whatever position they are in prayer. If one missed the ruku (bowing down) then one rakah is missed and has to be done when the imam finishes the prayer. The late dude would not say the taslim when the imam does and rather, he/she would get up to repay the miseed rakah or rakahs.

I hope it is clear

And God knows best
Very Well.
You sounding like a classroom teacher now . . . "any questions class" cheesy
Hope u are good?Asalam alekuim
miftaudeen:

@ifyalways repay the missed rakat with its picture or consider the rakat(s) you met as your 1st,2nd.
Ok.
Thank you.Salam.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2011
yes,you will keep mute and listen to the recitation of the imam but if you dnt hear him then recite your own.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Lagosboy: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2011
ifyalways:

Very Well.
You sounding like a classroom teacher now . . . "any questions class" cheesy
Hope u are good?Asalam alekuim Ok.
Wa alaykum salam, alihamdulilah i am good. How is lil Umar doing i hope he is letting mama get some sleep and the twins are not jealous lols.

Teacher ke , me i nor fit teach o and student will run away from class i f i attempt to cheesy
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by ifyalways(f): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
Lagosboy:

Wa alaykum salam, alihamdulilah i am good. How is lil Umar doing i hope he is letting mama get some sleep and the twins are not jealous lols.

Teacher ke , me i nor fit teach o and student will run away from class i f i attempt to cheesy
Omar Omar Omar tongue
Olodo rabata.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Lagosboy: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
ifyalways:

Omar Omar Omar tongue
Olodo rabata.

Mabinu !! but reall if one has to spell it the way it ispronounced in arabic then it will be Umar or if it was yoruba spelling umor (the o is pronounced like you say Orange) cheesy
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2011
Lagosboy:

Mabinu !! but reall if one has to spell it the way it ispronounced in arabic then it will be Umar or if it was yoruba spelling umor (the o is pronounced like you say Orange) cheesy
lol,okiez.
I be Naija . . .Omar goes down well with me.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2011
IMPORTANCE OF SALAH
The prayer is a type of worship consisting of specific statements and actions. it is begun by pronouncing the greatness of ALLAH,and is concluded with salutoin of peace.prophet muhammed {s.a.w}said the head of the matter is islam,its pillar is the prayer,and the top of its hump is jihad in the way of ALLAH{s.w.a].

WHY IS IT COMPULSORY OR OBLIGATORY?
It was the first act of worship that was made obligatory by ALLAH {s.w.a]
the prayer were made obligatory on the prophet{s.a.w}in the night of his ascension to heaven.
abdullah bn Qart related the messenger of ALLAH{s.a.w} said the first act that the slave will be accountable for on the day of judgment will be prayer,if it is good then the rest of his acts will be good. and if it is evil then the rest of is acts will be evil. related by at-tabarani.in surat ankabut vs 45
lo! worship preserves one from lewdness and iniquity, but verily, remembrance of ALLAH is more important.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
The key of paradise is salah(prayer).we need piety and concentration on our salah bythis we must follow prophet's manner
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
@miftaudeen,What does the last part of the verse Ankabut mean,is it the normal laila ilaha Allah,SubhuanaAllah,Alhamdullilah,Allahu Akbar. if it is so,then the sect that does that mostly are on the right path then,pls correct me if am wrong.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
yes but they are more than what you post aboved these are some:salah,reading al-qur'an,visitatn 2 graveyard sermon etc
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2011
@miftaudeen.could you diffrenciate btw worship and remembrance of Allah because Allah differenciates them in that verse,and He said one is better.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
@uplawal, from abdullah bn robi'at,ibn abass asked me, did see what allah  {s.w.a} said ( wala dhikirullah akbar), i said yes,then he asked what is it all about? i  told him, at-tasbihu(subu anallah ), at- tahmid ( al hamdulillah), wa takbir fi solat (saying allah is great in solat), reading of the holy qu'ran, e.t.c he said you had spoken the wonderful words.

comments:

solaah is a worship so also a remembrance of allah (s.w.a) e.g at-takbir fi solaah ,al-hamdulillah,subuanallah  all these are remembrance.
refrence: ibn kasir volume 3,page 415(arabic text).
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
worship is act of ibadah,remembrance is meditatng onhis creatures bt if it done wit sincerity,it is reward like ibadah
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2011
i've missed many people on this thread like chakula,alimat2,zayhal,123jml&other may be uplawal could know where they are
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by chakula: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2011
@miftaudeen

Salam, we are all fine quite sure persons like zayhal and alimat a times used to login but in sha Allah we should keep contributing to the thread whenever Allah permits us to do so.

Ma'asalam.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2011
@miftaudeen,zayhal still log in,but alimat seldom does,mau we not be divided insha Allah,amin.
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by miftaudeen(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
ok,may ALLAH(s.w.a) increase us in faith. amin
Re: Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2011
Amin brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam And Obesity / What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! / Make Allah Your Doctor For Your Inflictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.