Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? (18587 Views)

Newcastle Agree £12m Fee To Sign Trippier From Atletico Madrid / Top 10 Free Players Your Club Can Sign In 2019 / Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by hot1sauce(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Arsenal go for Dybala. This Aubeymang stunt is a sick joke
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Inspire01: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
IamZod:
Aubumeyang of course.
The deal is taking so long.
As an Arsenal fan, I hate that we are sanctioning Giroud to Chelsea, bar if both teams could agree on the fee.

But if the Giroud's deal will help complete the Aubameyang transfer, so BvB can get a replacement in Batshuayi, then I just can't wait.
As it stands everything is revolving around Giroud
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by hefelove(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who else saw that small boy that played against Newcastle sad That boy get confidemce and he is fast and skillful. All this our youth players are good but we jux trow them away. Look at Musounda na soon now they will sell him. And i taught Emenalo was our problem cry now we kan dey bid for dead players
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Bibidear(f): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Inspire01:
Hold on, We are already helping them with Olivier Giroud
and manutd wants to give them smalling and fellaini to help their mediocre team
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Inspire01:
As it stands everything is revolving around Giroud
Yea. He's the key to this whole transfer triangle.
He's particularly interested in remaining in London(Family reasons).
Heard, He doesn't fancy the idea of going abroad.

Let's keep our fingers crossed, and see how things pan out though.
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by hakinze00(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Man Utd should sign ryan sessagnon and maybe dybala or griezmann
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Damfostopper(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Breaking News ....

Kante wins the ball from Messi, pass to Alonso, Alonso gets past Semedo with a quick sprint, passes it to Hazard, He flicks it with his back heel to Alonso again, He crosses it into the 18 yard box, Andy Carroll with a power header... And its a gooooooallll!!! Chelsea 1, Barcelona 7.....

Aubameyang deal delaying because doctors are checking his brain to see why he chose to join Arsenal....

Debate ::::::are Manchester City preparing for a world war? with all these buys.....

It's January and 6 months in, Morata who was bought for £60m is being replaced by Giroud for £15m, Lacazette who was bought for £55m is being replaced by Aubameyang for £60m.
Lukaku is untouched. Debate over....

Lastly.... happy Birthday to Chelsea future : Peter Crouch .....with the way Chelsea are looking for swap deal.... they will Soon swap Hazard for Emile Heskey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Epldaily(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
check epldaily.org for premier league news , videos & Live match
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Iamthoney(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
Aubameyang to Arsenal
It's near completion.... just some few details to tie up before he has his medicals and officially becomes a Gunner
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by maisauki: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
clitlicker:
Florentino perez! i take God beg u. this madrid squad don bele full. theyve lost motivation.

in need me a dries martens, hazard, mbape, harry kane.

sell of that pensioneer ronaldo, bale, benzima, modric
have you ever managed a place before...how will you recommend that four senior players be sold at once!
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by redsun(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Your club my asss as if he talking of African clubs. Thesociopathic Europeans will stone you bunch of bananas when they see you in the stadiums. Yet,you keep raising publicity and money patronising them,while you don't have any you truly call your own as niggers.

4 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by oloriLFC(f): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
xynerise:
Van Dijk was a scam grin
Izit Ur Scam? angry
xynerise:
Van Dijk was a scam grin
Izit Ur Scam?
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by segzicres(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
clitlicker:
Florentino perez! i take God beg u. this madrid squad don bele full. theyve lost motivation.

in need me a dries martens, hazard, mbape, harry kane.

sell of that pensioneer ronaldo, bale, benzima, modric

sell mode ic? you sure you didn't sleep type this?
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by maisauki: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
rheether:
I want Chelsea to sign Peter Croach.
CROACH OR COCKROACH
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Peterpanny: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Damfostopper:
Breaking News ....

Kante wins the ball from Messi, pass to Alonso, Alonso gets past Semedo with a quick sprint, passes it to Hazard, He flicks it with his back heel to Alonso again, He crosses it into the 18 yard box, Andy Carroll with a power header... And its a gooooooallll!!! Chelsea 1, Barcelona 7.....

Aubameyang deal delaying because doctors are checking his brain to see why he chose to join Arsenal....

Debate ::::::are Manchester City preparing for a world war? with all these buys.....

It's January and 6 months in, Morata who was bought for £60m is being replaced by Giroud for £15m, Lacazette who was bought for £55m is being replaced by Aubameyang for £60m.

Lastly.... happy Birthday to Chelsea future : Peter Crouch .....with the way Chelsea are looking for swap deal.... they will Soon swap Hazard for Emile Heskey
wickedest human being.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by temmyvin(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
man utd should buy neymar[b]man utd should buy neymar[/b]man utd should buy neymar
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
am a chelsea fan..i want mahrez
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by echobazz: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Liverpool should sign veratti or Insigne
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by marvin902(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
xynerise:
Van Dijk was a scam grin

he's not buh you don't expect to cover the whole defense.. haba
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Damfostopper:
Breaking News ....

Man city just placed £50m+ for mayrez who has put in a transfer request

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by oloriLFC(f): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

he was referring to some clubs like man utd n PSG sha...this is what we know as a manager.. now that Leroy Sane is out for 6 weeks,he is going for Riyadh Mayrez of Leicester city and my stupid klopp is signing nobody after selling coutinho,sturrige on loan and firmino injured.. Liverpool are in a mess that they will regret ever competing in the EPL... the management should be sold to one Chinese tycoon..then I'll be sure of silverware in coming months...anything Short of these NAH embarrassment and defeat...
Liverpool are in a mess cos they lost 2 back-to-back games and still in 4th. mess indeed!
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by xynerise: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
oloriLFC:
Izit Ur Scam? angry Izit Ur Scam?

Are you a loserpoolian?
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by xynerise: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
marvin902:

he's not buh you don't expect to cover the whole defense..
haba

His presence should have created a motivation for the defense

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by theblessings: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
I want Chelsea to sign Leon bailey of Bayern l
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by marvin902(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
giroud transfer about to be completed.. a fee has been agreed
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by thunderbabs: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Will like Crystal Palace to sign buhari. Yes, buhari cool
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by EKELEONU(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
I wish Mancity will Hijack Aubameyang deal

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by echobazz: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
xynerise:

He presence should have created a motivation for the defense
Liverpool doesn't have an effective defensive midfielder,Can and Hendo have been consistently inconsistent,therefore creating a gaping hole in front of the back four.
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Kendrick80(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mahrez - Liverpool fc
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by echobazz: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
EKELEONU:
I wish Mancity will Hijack Aubameyang deal
hmmmm,that's impossible,they already have a prolific striker in the person of kûn Aguero

I was thinking maybe Chelsea might hijack Aubameyang
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Wantedmiller: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
will like Chelsea to sign yakubu.....
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Inspire01: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

and manutd wants to give them smalling and fellaini to help their mediocre team
You are wicked i swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 2nd April 2016 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (3 - 1) On 10th November 2019 / Ed Woodward Officially LEAVES Man Utd Role After Tripling Club Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.