Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) (47279 Views)

TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Fierce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2018
BiadeFolar:

Choi! I don dey fear O... So Jaye get fans like this! It's well O.. Nah to go form formidable fan base remain, after I go try shoot my shot again
Try again later... Lol

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Oh man... I love the reunion... Happiness at last ..
Nice one bro.. This was an Epic story in all sense of the word.. And not forgetting the moral lessons,they're very practical..
Bravo... Anticipating more from you..
Mbok mention me when u start your new story..

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by heryoub22(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2018
Brother thumbs-up brother nice story. We don dey together bumper to bumper bdat oo. Jst kip inviting me.

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Last last this story was an epic ride....making mad sense

Please do not fail to mention me on that yoruba demon story cheesy

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by genius43(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for the story. It was worth the read. We are waiting for the next one
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
Oh man... I love the reunion... Happiness at last ..
Nice one bro.. This was an Epic story in all sense of the word.. And not forgetting the moral lessons,they're very practical..
Bravo... Anticipating more from you..
Mbok mention me when u start your new story..

I'm glad you enjoyed and learnt. I will definitely call on you when the new one starts. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2018
heryoub22:
Brother thumbs-up brother nice story. We don dey together bumper to bumper bdat oo. Jst kip inviting me.

I will sir, Thanks.
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2018
pu7pl3:
Last last this story was an epic ride....making mad sense

Please do not fail to mention me on that yoruba demon story cheesy

The thread's only King of Memes! Thanks for following to the end... dem no born me well make I no mention you!
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2018
genius43:
Thanks for the story. It was worth the read. We are waiting for the next one

I will try not to disappoint! Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
BiadeFolar:

The thread's only King of Memes! Thanks for following to the end... dem no born me well make I no mention you!

You flatter me grin

Il see you there bro

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Folar my man

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by honourable356(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good start...
Your next story would definitely be better and may define what you are capable of with the bic or keyboard..

This is really a beautiful story... give it to a certain TiffanyJ..and she would make twist here and there ,then adjust few scenes here and there that would literally sweep the audience off their feet...

You have not gotten it right yet but you are close, I have every confidence, judging by your progress so far that you will definitely get it right soon and what a well written story it would be.

...And when you do...
I picture you looking back proudly and savouring the euphoria!

Today I celebrate your entrance...
May the literacy world both writers and readers also celebrate you too as you grow strength to strength!

3 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
honourable356:
Good start...
Your next story would definitely be better and may define what you are capable of with the bic or keyboard..

This is really a beautiful story... give it to a certain TiffanyJ..and she would make twist here and there ,then adjust few scenes here and there that would literally sweep the audience off their feet...

You have not gotten it right yet but you are close, I have every confidence, judging by your progress so far that you will definitely get it right soon and what a well written story it would be.

...And when you do...
I picture you looking back proudly and savouring the euphoria!

Today I celebrate your entrance...
May the literacy world both writers and readers also celebrate you too as you grow strength to strength!

Thank you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Cadec007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Happy ending....make i see as u go chook eye for hadiza matter again.......bro biadefolar u rock!

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
honourable356 sir, can I have your contact please?
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by bimberry1307(f): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2018
wow it's been a great ride. looking forward to reading another one from you.
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2018
bimberry1307:
wow it's been a great ride. looking forward to reading another one from you.
I will definitely call on you for the next trip! Thanks!
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by honourable356(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2018
BiadeFolar:
honourable356 sir, can I have your contact please?
07037163021 whatsapp only
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
BiadeFolar:

I'm glad you enjoyed and learnt. I will definitely call on you when the new one starts. Thanks.
Thumps up man..
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by shurley22(f): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2018
Awwww...
Finally!
I love happy endings grin

Well done op

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by DemiKOL(f): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
You are always welcomed. This story was whao! Keep the good work going...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter / Love In A Circle / Heartstrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.