Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,193 members, 7,845,927 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (30814 Views)

Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by qrymz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
First of all am very pissed at the OP for starting the topic with "Singer Speed Darlington"

Secondly, am sure people only started knowing Davido's dad after Davido made him popular.

Finally, Is Darlington'dad an herbalist cos I don't understand how his father will make him any way popular

I rest my case
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by busjeep: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
See as the guy dey like mad man grin

His father looks like a native doctor truely
grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Sabiboii17(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
dionysus7:
1. nobody send you, if you like, no use your mama who is equally a nobody
2. wrong use of whom
......my thoughts exactly d guy no get sense no con sabi English join.. Double wahala for him worwor face
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Youngbarna(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yes a power native doctor in the east
Na pericoma b dat
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mandynews:
Instagram rap sensation, Speed darlington has slams Davido over him always coming online to brag about his father's wealth.

Speedy took to Instagram and shared his throwback photo with his daddy.

Check out what he wrote below.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/30/speeddarlington-slams-davido/

has slams? man...
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
qrymz:
First of all am very pissed at the OP for starting the topic with "Singer Speed Darlington"

Secondly, am sure people only started knowing Davido's dad after Davido made him popular.

Finally, Is Darlington'dad an herbalist cos I don't understand how his father will make him any way popular

I rest my case

you dont know the great pericoma.. so stfu

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Funny people

I come dey wonder who get money pass

Davido abi Paddy Adenuga

Iss doing me gis gis
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ever8054:
bross you don't have to use ur father's name as davidoo is doing cause I no even understand this your papa....was or is he a native doctor or what?....

grin U be bad guy
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Ilefoaye(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
The 2 re OBO nd OBA 1 na Omo Baba Olowo 2 na OmO Baba Alawo
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by miqos02(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
QuitNotice:
Is her father as rich as Davido's? Because her fada na babalawo we no go hear word egen? angry

BTW where is he speeding to? Abi im papa wan take am do juju ni?
Father is a man not woman
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Dynamique: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
miqos02:
Father is a man not woman
Speed.D is a man.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Ekiseme(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pericoma okoye

Agụ Nwoke......... Odogwu na epe mpe cool
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nekichuks1: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Am waiting for OBO clap back coz it’s gonna be epic.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Larryslim(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who's the man?
The only thing that you can use to make us know you through your father is his pot belly!
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by remitra: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ever8054:
bross you don't have to use ur father's name as davidoo is doing cause I no even understand this your papa....was or is he a native doctor or what?....

His father was quite popular in the highlife circles.

He was a powerful native doctor and a musician.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
his dad seems like pericoma of Alo Ndi izuogu

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by dacanv(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Everybody is a critic
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ever8054:
abeg him use em papa money blow so he should learn to shut his trap when real hustlers dey around
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by lordsharks(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jackson042:
This 1 no know where body dey pain am... Is Davido's father's name not also his name? And besides, Davido has made a name for himself... He don cement him name for the entertainment industry...

Is it because of his father's name that people attend his shows? Buys/download his songs & videos? Is it his father's name that got him the 30billion? Davido has good ear for music... Even if he grew up in the ghetto, I'm sure that he'll still make it to this level...

Even Davido's success has opened more doors for his father in terms of business deals... So make that Darlington park 1 side first...
Bros 30 billion no b joke o
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by apollo13(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ever8054:

Lol grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by gozie112(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bontia:
But truth be told the guy papa resemble native doctor true true.
He papa Na native doctor,,the strongestman in the east back then.also a great high life musician,pericoma

May his soul rip
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Elparaiso:
Shey na this babalawo name e wan use blow?

If I give you slap, you will hear BANG
I give you another one, you will hear DADADANG
The third one will leave you deaf, oponu odeburuku

Guy...I'm laughing so hard....kai....

you just finished me with this... grin grin grin grin grin grin....why you wicked like this na grin grin

Bangdadadang! If the slap land, in go know say in no be regular grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 3:46am On Jan 31, 2018
ableguy:

I almost gave a Bleep, my problem is

grin

Wake from the dream and work smartly.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 3:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Idiot looking for relevance, David will be so stupid if he responds to nitwit like this.

Btw over 70% of the people that knows Davido's father today does because of Davido not the other way round.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Auchmani(m): 5:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Thought this guy was gone with 2017. Now he's back to haunt 2018.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Assassin101: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2018
and you inadvertently announced your father...
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by chuckdee4(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Mandynews:
Instagram rap sensation, Speed darlington has slams Davido over him always coming online to brag about his father's wealth.

Speedy took to Instagram and shared his throwback photo with his daddy.

Check out what he wrote below.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/30/speeddarlington-slams-davido/

Instagram rap idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night / Moji Olaiya Meets Ooni Of Ogunwusi At His Palace / Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.