Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? (4510 Views)

_ / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Rita Dominic Now Looks Like Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by gangstaboo(f): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
I'm a huge Nicki Minaj fan and was wondering how others felt about her on NL?

On the real though, thas my bitch, and finally a female emcee who can halfway rap aha,

Don't get me wrong she is definitely not a Lauryn Hill or Lil Kim caliber artist, but she on her way. I like the style she brings to the game and the creativity. Her style and attitude is similiar to mine, which is feminine, flirty, but kinda gangsta and rough too. The playful shyt she brings is on point too.

What yall think?
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by gangstaboo(f): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2010
naughty woman=bitchh'

iono why they changed that rofl
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by sjeezy8: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
yessir she has a phat ass
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by gangstaboo(f): 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2010
aha how i knew u was gon say that,

shyt she do gotta phat ass, no homo  grin  grin

but she can actually rap too which i like, i think she repping us females good in the rap game
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by aieromon(m): 3:18am On Apr 17, 2010
She's just an airhead with a beautiful body.
Her 5 seconds of fame will soon be over like that of Olivia.
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by tempest01(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2010
As a sex model yes, As a rapper well she's not that spectacular with all her barbie nonsense, There's this diss between her and an underground rapper keys, Turns out she can't freestyle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W8_xOWd4-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgoJ0OBn6AQ&feature=watch_response

time 2 respond, check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ4J6YF-fqw&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-hevdoFnUM&feature=watch_response
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by chiogo(f): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2010
She's iight as a rapper. Needs to work on her lyrics, they can be too barbie-ish.
Liked "Roger that" though.
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by gangstaboo(f): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2010
lol i saw the keys tape, she did go hard but she started to run outta breathe halfway, she needa step her game up if she gon try to dis someone.

And Nicki been on this barbie shyt since she signed with lil wayne, she needa go back to her 07-08-09 days before half these bitchess' knew who she was, in her 'jumpoff' and 'beam me up scotty days'
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
She raps like she is reciting those ABCD nursery rhymes we used to sing in Nursery school. Beautiful girl but she is going about this all wrong there is only so much material you can beat out of "Barbie" grin grin
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by bawomolo(m): 2:06am On Apr 19, 2010
lil kim wants her wardrobe back.

when was olivia ever famous besides the candy shop video?
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by platinumnk(f): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2010
bawomolo:

lil kim wants her wardrobe back.

when was olivia ever famous besides the candy shop video?

i know, and i can tolerate kim, but niki hell no lipsrsealed
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by Joshin: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2010
Sory 2 say dis, bt i dnt tink any1 wud nt lyk her. She's d hotest chick on d block now. Am nt realy a fan of her bt, wen she does her tin, i av my head spinin sayin nicky minaj is so crazy, She's gud!
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by Qiana(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2010
i like her,
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by lolapop036: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2010
nicki minaj >>>> lil kim
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by shotster50(m): 3:26am On Apr 22, 2010
She needs to drop that Barbie nonsense real quick. Who the hell dresses like her in the hood?!!!
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by bawomolo(m): 3:52am On Apr 22, 2010
shotster50:

She needs to drop that Barbie nonsense real quick. Who the hell dresses like her in the hood?!!!

you obviously don't know about the grip nikki minaj has on american black teenage girls.

barbies are popping up everywhere, even chiogo and fl gator are barbies now.
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by ikamefa(f): 3:57am On Apr 22, 2010
^^^^^^ " grin " i don laff scatter!
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by shotster50(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2010
She is a cancer lol,
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2010
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by gangstaboo(f): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2010
lol, I like nicki but could never say she is better than lil kim. Lil kim been on her grind since the early nineties, nicki ass just came out lol.

The barbie shit' is annoying i like the old nicki when she first came out!! when no one knew who she was, she went hard then.
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by gangstaboo(f): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2010
@bawomolo

I don't think barbies are popping up everywhere, technically i'm still in my 'teens' at 19, so i can say from my experience, it may be becoming more popular to be a barbie, but i think most black females like myself are tired of the barbie shit''
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by bawomolo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2010
gangstaboo:

@bawomolo

I don't think barbies are popping up everywhere, technically i'm still in my 'teens' at 19, so i can say from my experience, it may be becoming more popular to be a barbie, but i think most black females like myself are tired of the barbie poo'' 

oh really?

http://allhiphop.com/stories/alternatives/archive/2010/01/04/22083673.aspx

barbie#172 is chiogo  grin

this nicki needs to start doing p-orn or something.
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by Tmoni(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2010
me likes d girl alot

best part of a video of her was when she twirled the gum in bedrock, loved it
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by gangstaboo(f): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
@bawomolo

Uh those are just girls who entered the contest, definitely cannot be compared to the millions of black females in US.

I do see what you are saying though, and I think the Barbie interest is on the rise, but I don't think it's a huge phenomenon or anything.
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by chiogo(f): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2010
Bawomolo, are you mad??!?!?

My name all over your fingers. Get back to the NBA thread, my friend. Barbie coo daddy nee.
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
bawomolo:

you obviously don't know about the grip nikki minaj has on american black teenage girls.

barbies are popping up everywhere, even chiogo and fl gator are barbies now.
No be your fault. . . . no be your fault at all at all
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by shotster50(m): 1:09am On Apr 23, 2010
Below is what Khia (Dont ask me who she is), has to say about your Nicki:

Yeah, instead of concentrating on making good music Khia tries to aim hard at Nicki Minaj in the latest edition of Vibe:

"Publicity stunt? Honey, what do I need publicity for? I’m a talker, I’m a blogger, I’m controversial, I’m a creative writer, I’m a damn shit starter, but this isn’t for publicity at all, this is the industry. And I’m glad she didn’t mention my name on that UStream. That would’ve been bad. Everybody knows that I’m against the Barbie thing. I’ve always been real. My hair is as nappy as an African after a rainstorm. We’re all beautiful just the way we are. I’m against the butt shots. I’m not into the wigs. I’m not into the Barbies. No.

I’d rather listen to my husband Weezy, than hear [Nicki] talking about what sounds good to Lil Wayne. She’s in the studio with men writing her shit, saying it’s hot, but only because it’s what they want to jack off to. She doesn’t make music for girls. It’s a difference when I say ‘My neck, my back, my pussy, my crack,’ because it’s my own. You should be making men bow down. I respect myself. Love yourself, hoe."

One thing thou Khia, "against butt shots"? You seem to suffer from selective memory loss or something, remember your "Thug Misses" album? The album cover photoshop will never forget, even of the album itself was straight fire.

Pure hilarity.
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by ikamefa(f): 3:12am On Apr 23, 2010
khia is an overweight has been jare, the agbaya should go and sit down!

she is saying Nicki has no talent?  undecided

watched her on a reality show a few years back , she was awful!!

she should let Nicki enjoy her 15 minutes of fame " grin ' whats her ish, she enjoyed her own 15 minutes abi?

talking about hair she chose to go natural, why is she knocking Nicki for all her crazy wigs?

khia should concentrate on what she knows best!  cheesy cheesy  fading into obscurity

http://the-bocks.ning.com/photo/2594309:Photo:12759
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by bluespice(f): 4:46am On Apr 23, 2010
i hate her cos she done made eedjats think they cool to be on that barbie shiet.

i don't care for her either as a person or a rapper, frankly if she could un-exist i doubt i'll notice . . .  well i would, no random fake azz barbies assaulting my gentle stroll on the innanet
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by bawomolo(m): 5:07am On Apr 23, 2010
the ass is fake? oh my heart is broken.

chiogo - it's a good time to be a bulls fan cool
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by gangstaboo(f): 3:59am On Apr 24, 2010
khia is this wack assss female rapper who had this one hit "lick my neck, my back, my pussy and my crack, " she is so irrelevant

i heard Nicki's asss is fake, but she gotta do what she gotta do to make her bread haha.
Re: Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? by echowords(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2010
fake or not it looked real sexy in her new video with sean whoever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU / First Lady,mrs Obama Spotted In Print Ankara By Nigerian Designer Duro / Crazy And Hot Photos Of Risper Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.