Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) (57141 Views)

Meet Nigerian, Obi Okeke, Selling Multimillion Exotic Car To Mayweather (pics) / Mark Zuckerberg Makes Money That Will Buy $2.5m Pagani In Just 1¹/2 Mins / Meet Obi Okeke, Who Has Sold Over 39 Luxury Cars To Floyd Mayweather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 5:37am On Jan 31, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
What does obi okeke do for a living?

He's an assassin.
Go and arrest him, bad mind!
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by peeps4u: 5:37am On Jan 31, 2018
seguno2:

Is Obi Okeke’s village/town, LGA and state as developed as those of Arnold Schwarzenegger?
What has Obi done to improve education, health etc in his place the way Arnold and other rich Americans do?
Should sensible Nigerians celebrate such a person who has done little or nothing to improve his shittyhole country

Really? Can you name what Arnold Schwarzenegger has done for his people in terms of health, education etc that you listed that made you pick on Okeke like that? This mentality of hating on successful people by either saying "Vanity, will he take it to heaven" or asking "who he has helped" is really disturbing.
What is Okeke's crime? that he makes his money and enjoys his money in USA? Why don't you ask WHAT HAS NIGERIA DONE FOR OKEKE, YOU AND ME?

It is his money and can decide to spend it as he likes. I'm sure you don't tax to Okeke, go and hold your govt responsible for all those you mentioned, Okeke isn't in govt or your President. He owes no one good roads, health, education etc. He didn't make his money from you or govt of Nigeria, neither is he responsible for Nigeria's mess. Hold those you vote for responsible, that will put them on their toes to work, not shifting govt responsible to private individuals like it is their duty. How many times have you seen Americans asking Mayweather if he provides good roads, health with his money?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:51am On Jan 31, 2018
Firstgentleman1:
Arnold, the action man.
Teacher: Who is your favourite action hero?
Student: Arnold schwarzenegger.
Teacher: Spell it.
Student: It is a lie o. My favourite action hero is Jet Li.
LMAO
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:58am On Jan 31, 2018
My Igbo brothers are doing astonishingly well home and overseas... meanwhile Mr Okeke beware of AFONJA scammers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by Lijams(m): 6:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Vanity upon vanity
you a liar,it is because you can't afford it.
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Vanity upon vanity

Hope you're born again already!!! Poverty stroked mofoa

And if them check you everyday prayer point the so called vanity is what ya be asking for!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 6:44am On Jan 31, 2018
sasalite:
Papa God, I beg, PICK MY CALL NA!!! Am using all available networks.

He said son, can a phone without credit make a call? I answered no but with you all things are possible and he replied, "That's true son but tell him to buy credit and make that call again"

Over to you sasalite.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by sunkymike(m): 6:44am On Jan 31, 2018
if you are interested in a similar sun shades(wooden) like what Arnold is wearing, send me a PM.
You can also contact me via twitter @sunkymike
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by christopher123(m): 6:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Igbo and business....Where are the accommodators and hosters

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by christopher123(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2018
seguno2:

Is Obi Okeke’s village/town, LGA and state as developed as those of Arnold Schwarzenegger?
What has Obi done to improve education, health etc in his place the way Arnold and other rich Americans do?
Should sensible Nigerians celebrate such a person who has done little or nothing to improve his shittyhole country

You must be Yoruba Segun....But that's the way you reason expecting people to do something for u. Okeke is an Anambra name....And i don't think any village in Yoruba land is better than any one in anambra are

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by jimb(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2018
wunmi590:
Chai, and me am still here hustling to buy bicycle tire.

Until you learn to spell it you can't afford it ... 'tyre'
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by Machiavelli1(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Vanity upon vanity
Get off that poverty mindset of yours boy. Live, work smart, make money and enjoy it before leaving mother earth.
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by FreshBoss007: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Vanity upon vanity
equals to jealousy.... tell me you don't want that car
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Vanity upon vanity
poor man thinking

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2018
i wan see my own who get money inbox me delivering also available
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by BlvckSoul(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2018
These kind of cars don't need plate numbers
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by justy15: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2018
That ride na machine, obi okeke is a wise biz man n investment expert. He will resell it at higher price in due course
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Vanity upon vanity
pls respect ur self
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by Memories12411: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Vanity upon vanity
Poverty mentality.
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by seguno2: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2018
christopher123:
You must be Yoruba Segun....But that's the way you reason expecting people to do something for u. Okeke is an Anambra name....And i don't think any village in Yoruba land is better than any one in anambra are

Google any celebrity or rich guy in the USA and see what philanthropy he does for education, health care, research etc then come back to tell us you understand what Trump said.
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by seguno2: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2018
freeze001:
Is Obi Okeke the government? Is he part of Nigerian leadership? The Buharis and Tinubus y'all celebrate, what have they fixed?
You leave those clearly in the wrong and start looking for private persons doing their business. Celebrate him or not, he's rolling n chilling really nicely everyday.

How are the people different from their leadership and government?
If the government and leadership does not reflect the prevalent values of the people, they will find ways to liquidate the government and leadership.
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by colossus91(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2018
on behalf of NCAN east chapter we congratulate our broda okeke okemmadu okedike.....
signed Secretary ......grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by seguno2: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2018
peeps4u:
Really? Can you name what Arnold Schwarzenegger has done for his people in terms of health, education etc that you listed that made you pick on Okeke like that?

You should have googled the information instead of embarrassing yourself in public.

https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/arnold-schwarzenegger
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by peeps4u: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2018
seguno2:

Google any celebrity or rich guy in the USA and see what philanthropy he does for education, health care, research etc then come back to tell us you understand what Trump said.

May be you should post the link here.
Besides, when has it become celebrity's duties to provide roads, water, electricity and so on? It is majorly african mentality expecting any successful person to do govt's roles and attack him if he doesn't. This shameful mentality is why Africans will never progress; we leave govt alone to do as it pleases while we vent angers on any successful man enjoying his money like he is responsible for our woes. We enjoy being beggars like it is noble, no wonder Akon made his money in USA and came to africa to help fix light, did that solve light problem? Only govt can take holistic steps to better our lives, not any successful individuals who are striving hard to make their lives better and ensure their children and generations unborn do not suffer again.
Work for your money and spend it as you like
No matter how hostile we are on successful people or asking them to fix our basic social infrastructures, they can never replace our govt, be bold to hold your govt responsible rather than venting your angers here.

BTW, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TAKEN SHOVELS, WHEEL BARROWS TO FILL THOSE POT HOLES YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT? MAY BE YOU COULD START FROM THERE BEFORE YOU COME HERE TO CRITICIZE ANY RICH MAN

5 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by peeps4u: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2018
seguno2:

You should have googled the information instead of embarrassing yourself in public.

STOP VENTING YOUR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION ON A MAN MAKING HIS MONEY IN USA.
HOW MANY POT HOLES HAVE YOU FIXED BY YOURSELF BEFORE YOU COME ONLINE FORMING FINE BEGGAR FIGHTING SUCCESSFUL MEN TO FIX YOUR MESS IN YOUR COUNTRY.
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by peeps4u: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2018
seguno2:

So tell me where Arnold fixed roads, schools, hospitals in that link? Those are just NGOs which many people and celebs join without fuss.

Again, I tell you, go and make your money and spend it as you like. Stop fighting successful men like a poor frustrated man to fix your roads, schools. These are the roles of govt you ignorantly vote for most times because of 5k.

I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN TO CARRY SHOVELS AND WHEELBARROWS, FILL THOSE POTHOLES IN YOUR TOWN. IT IS NOT ONLY THAT CAN FIX THOSE ROADS SINCE YOU WANT TO SHAMELESSLY LEAVE YOUR GOVT UNACCOUNTABLE. YOU ARE POOR BUT YOU CAN STILL SERVE NIGERIA IN YOUR CAPACITY WITH MANPOWER. START FILLING THOSE POTHOLES NOW!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2018
Meet Nigerian Obi Okeke who has sold Floyd Mayweather 39 cars and still counting
Los Angeles exotic-car dealer Obi Okeke was sound asleep when his phone rang once at 3 a.m. last year.It was Floyd Mayweather.The undefeated welterweight champ had a mission for his trusted dealer: Have a Bugatti Veyron sitting in the driveway of his Las Vegas mansion in 12 hours.
It was time for Dr. Bugatti, as Okeke is sometimes called, to perform a miracle.
So Okeke jumped in the shower and headed to Fusion Luxury Motors, the Chatsworth, Calif., dealership he opened in 2012. He checked his notes, hopped on a plane, secured the car and drove it to Mayweather himself.
And he did it in 11 hours.
That’s life when you’re dealing with the spontaneous Mayweather, who, according to some reports, could rake in as much as $180 million this Saturday when he faces off with fellow superstar Manny Pacquiao.
Okeke said there’s no room for mediocrity when dealing with Mayweather. The polarizing boxer has high expectations for himself, Okeke said, and therefore does for everyone around him.
Okeke has sold 39 cars to Mayweather, including a $3.2 million Ferarri Enzo and three Bugatti Veyrons that are worth $6.2 million combined. In a career spanning nearly 30 years, Okeke has sold cars to the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jessica Simpson, Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Tucker and more.
He started his career as a Chevrolet dealer in 1987 and eventually moved on to manage stores for Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, BMW, Ferrari and Maserati before he started his own.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by christopher123(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2018
seguno2:

but Anambra has enough philanthropy and that has been demonstrated over and over
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by Ajamaku: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Hmmmmmmm omo no be small thing oo
Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by ebuka10box(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Vanity upon vanity
poverty upon poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) by Radiohead6(f): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Vanity upon vanity
wow the only thing you could say ,..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria / Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.