Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Stephanie Otobo : Apostle Suleiman Did Not Pay Me To Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo : Apostle Suleiman Did Not Pay Me To Lie (494 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo : Apostle Suleiman Did Not Pay Me To Lie by petra1(m): 4:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Sahara tv forced her to do the video

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuGpnYUF9jQ[/img]
Re: Stephanie Otobo : Apostle Suleiman Did Not Pay Me To Lie by enilove(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2018
This lady is not normal .
Re: Stephanie Otobo : Apostle Suleiman Did Not Pay Me To Lie by urbanemind(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Apostle should just kill this girl and get this shit over with.
Re: Stephanie Otobo : Apostle Suleiman Did Not Pay Me To Lie by Emmanystone: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
enilove:
This lady is not normal .

That is why i refused to say anything about this from the start. That girl really needs help. Who does what she did? Even if the Man of God did what she claimed, how does she intend to live with other people in the society?

Who will want to keep her comapny without the fear of being brutally blackmailed? She's lucky her mother cried and went begging the Man of God for firgiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo : Apostle Suleiman Did Not Pay Me To Lie by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 01, 2018
urbanemind:
Apostle should just kill this girl and get this shit over with.
No he shouldn't. Let God fight his fight

(1) (Reply)

Feb. 11th; Ucif Visits Kirikiri Maximum Prison, Lagos State. / Where Will One Go After Death If Without Achieving Its Purpose On Earth? / Washington Pauses To Honor Late Billy Graham In Rare Capitol Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.