Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,828 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari (1072 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Court Rules On Suit Trying To Stop Buhari's Inauguration Of Ministers / Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by EternalTruths: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Aisha Buhari ( President ) and Okonjo Iweala ( Vice President ) are the only ticket Obasanjo can present if truly he wants to stop Buhari and the Caliphate.

Reasons:

1) Gender: Women will rally round them. Men from Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria will support them leaving Buhari with mainly Far North Male folks.

2) Ethnicity : North will be relaxed that Buhari's defeat does not equate to the region losing power because another Northerner will still occupy power. East & West will gladly join forces to kick out Buhari.

3) Religion : Christians & Muslims will quickly put aside their differences and work with this duo.

In the end, Nigeria will be saved and put on the path of glory.

Well, I will feel bad that Biafra is lost due to the emergence of a new Nigeria that favours all.

Finally IPOB will win because Obasanjo will not buy the idea.

1 Like

Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by AnodaIT(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2018
A woman leader is Haram in Islam

Case closed

1 Like

Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Rubbish!

So u look both women finish, and u make the most Qualified VP just because a less qualified person is from the north and a muslim.

Before we fit move forward for this obodo naija, we need work on the way we think.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by benben1000: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2018
You don't need an afa to tell you the OP is an Afonja for putting an accomplished woman like Okonja as VP to an illiterate Hausa Fulani woman, all because of your worship of Northerners. SMH...you Afonjas will one day help Hausa Fulani destroy Yoruba race.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by MrMystrO(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2018
EternalTruths:
Aisha Buhari ( President ) and Okonjo Iweala ( Vice President ) are the only ticket Obasanjo can present if truly he wants to stop Buhari and the Caliphate.

Reasons:

1) Gender: Women will rally round them. Men from Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria will support them leaving Buhari with mainly Far North Male folks.

2) Ethnicity : North will be relaxed that Buhari's defeat does not equate to the region losing power because another Northerner will still occupy power. East & West will gladly join forces to kick out Buhari.

3) Religion : Christians & Muslims will quickly put aside their differences and work with this duo.

In the end, Nigeria will be saved and put on the path of glory.

Well, I will feel bad that Biafra is lost due to the emergence of a new Nigeria that favours all.

Finally IPOB will win because Obasanjo will not buy the idea.

This is lame
I don't expect this kinda thread from you

Kindly erase it
Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by EternalTruths: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

This is lame I don't expect this kinda thread from you

Kindly erase it
You will understand later why I posted it.
Have patience and watch.
Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by MrMystrO(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

This is lame
I don't expect this kinda thread from you

Kindly erase it

Lol i wanted to say the same thing too but then i know everyone has the right to air their opinions so.. No need. We should all be able to air out our views no matter how absurd they might be.
Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by Reminez(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2018
benben1000:
You don't need an afa to tell you the OP is an Afonja for putting an accomplished woman like Okonja as VP to an illiterate Hausa Fulani woman, all because of your worship of Northerners. SMH...you Afonjas will one day help Hausa Fulani destroy Yoruba race.
He is your kind. A parallelogram headed , flesh eating scum from poto poto land otherwise known as OSU

1 Like

Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by nezzar: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2018
Donald duke/Okonjo
Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2018
AnodaIT:
A woman leader is Haram in Islam

Case closed
Illiteracy won't kill you.Benazir bhutto of Pakistan and the other woman sheikh hasina currently the prime minister of Bangladesh a Muslim majority country are who?Since you don't know of Halimah yacob and other Muslim women that have ruled in Muslim countries in the past.
Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2018
faceURfront:
Rubbish!

So u look both women finish, and u make the most Qualified VP just because a less qualified person is from the north and a muslim.

Before we fit move forward for this obodo naija, we need work on the way we think.
Very true.
Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
That would be from fryingpan to fire!
Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by AnodaIT(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Illiteracy won't kill you.Benazir bhutto of Pakistan and the other woman sheikh hasina currently the prime minister of Bangladesh a Muslim majority country are who?Since you don't know of Halimah yacob and other Muslim women that have ruled in Muslim countries in the past.
Do you think Pakistan, Bangladesh, UAE etc practise the same retrogressive, parasitic, jihadic Islam that is practiced in Nigeria?
Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
AnodaIT:

Do you think Pakistan, Bangladesh, UAE etc practise the same retrogressive, parasitic, jihadic Islam that is practiced in Nigeria?
You said it is haram in Islam I only gave example of Muslim countries that have women leaders.I don't know which one be retrogressive because I am not a Muslim.
Re: Aisha & Okonjo The Only Team That Can Stop Buhari by EternalTruth: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Reminez:

He is your kind. A parallelogram headed , flesh eating scum from poto poto land otherwise known as OSU
flesh eating? Haba you wan finish the O.P

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt Paying Unemployed Graduates N30,000 – Adeosun Claims / 2019: PDP Loses Top Members To APC In Niger State / Bukola Saraki Congratulates Emmanuella, Invites Her To The Senate(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.