Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (32476 Views)

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / BREAKING: CEO All Seasons Hotels Owerri Shutdown His Gtbank Acct (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by masterP042(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2018
There are many good Nigerians out there, I can attest to that, my phone was given back to me sometime ago by someone who picked it up.

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by fergieboy: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2018
He is rich already

Me I no go fit o
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by introvertious: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2018
how did the sender manage to get his phone number? Na mistake too abi....

KONTINU cool
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Kind of him
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Change begins with him!
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2018
zinaunreal:
First OP. 800k is not a "very big" amount of money. Secondly 800k is not enough for him to run away. Let them try crediting him with 30million only if he wont delete his facebook account and disappear
But the bank will not even allow him to withdraw that amount unless if his account operates within that range. Besides, immediately the error transaction is observed, his account can be frozen until he show up for necessary action.

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2018
after all these integrity talk, one might still end up in hell fire on judgment day. nothing is sure or guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Omo if nah me the money go dey go skrrr papa kukum.
Cos man's not hot

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by LolaO(f): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2018
I don't know about integrity, but if such money hits my account, I don't have the strength to go through the stress of returning it, afterall I was on my own jejely when it hit my account.

I'd just leave it there, when the bank remembers their mistake, they would remove their thing from my account undecided
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by biggiesmallz15(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2018
Missanneb:
Well to do nairalanders,pls I'm in dire need of help..
Please!
uncle seun pls if you're seeing this..
help me..cry

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by molas02: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2018
forget integrity...............na fear do u, u kn they will later detect u and jail u for spending what dos not blong to u. no be u? i kn u wela, if na huge money by now ur family go dey look for u as u don vanish komot shithole
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by dyydxx: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
Even if you don't go to the back to tell them, it will be debited once the error is noticed. If you spend the money, u will be tracked and jailed. thats the fear of most Nigerians and not integrity

He can't be jailed, haba wetin happen...worst worst they will say he should repay if he spent it. what of if he was expected such a money?.....he definitely can't be jailed since it wasn't his mistake.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Ijaya123: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2018
obedugo:
If una like make you call me thief or swear for me, wetin i know be say i no fit return am not when buhari is still the president

Buhari being the president is not an excuse. It is your mindset you should work on.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Sagay212: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2018
he doesn't have a choice. even if he spends the money, he can be arrested and will have to refund it. Abi you wan dey run and hide up and down because of 800k? before he withdraws like 150k, the account would have been blocked since the person who made the error transfer has reported the issue to the bank.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2018
dyydxx:

He can't be jailed, haba wetin happen...worst worst they will say he should repay if he spent it. what of if he was expected such a money?.....he definitely can't be jailed since it wasn't his mistake.
well, I am not the judiciary but he might escape jail with a strong guarantor.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by macphilip: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2018
He did the right thing because
if he had spent the free money thinking he can run away
he can easily be tracked via his BVN linked to his bank account
His next of kin would answer questions if he went AWOL
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Mtchw nothing special.
Somethin dey have ur address and everything. Sooner or later dem go detect am and u will be in hot soup.

D pple wen I dey respect na those wey pick hugh amount of money for ground not this bank stuff

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
Even if you don't go to the back to tell them, it will be debited once the error is noticed. If you spend the money, u will be tracked and jailed. thats the fear of most Nigerians and not integrity
Real criminals are not afraid of being tracked or debited.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2018
You will still be caught. So why bother? undecided
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by dyydxx: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
well, I am not the judiciary but he might escape jail with a strong guarantor.

You don't get it. There no circumstances under which they would jail him. If he has spent some or all of the 800k he would be asked to repay it. He can't be jailed for spending money erroneously sent to your account.

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2018
dyydxx:

Stop talking and not thinking. They will arrest him and jail him if he dares spends the money
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Fortunehunter(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2018
God bless him for proving to the world that not all Nigerians are criminals.

#l chose to stand out.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by 2shure: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2018
200m mistakenly paid into my account
watch me vanish faster than ipob kanu straight
to australia...no coming back

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2018
2shure:

N800k na chicken change to stain your name if you have huge responsibility. We all have a price tag. Test me with even 50m by paying it wrongly into my account and watch me disappear into thin air after 24hrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by gabpaul: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:

U are speaking panyan.. if i hear say them track me..when i withdraw money SHUT down account..let them come and meet me in Ijebu Igbo..

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2018
zicoraads:
You will still be caught. So why bother? undecided

Let somebody pay 50m into your account wrongly by then na you go know say you get James Bond instinct inside you.

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. But be ready for the consequences

I don't support him oo but nothing will happen, they will go to court, with his lawyer and will agree to pay a certain amount of money monthly or weekly till it is complete.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Let somebody pay 50m into your account wrongly by then na you go know say you get James Bond instinct inside you.
50 what?! I will disappear and vanish and disappear again! But this 800k no worth the hassles.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Troublemaker007:

N800k na chicken change to stain your name if you have huge responsibility. We all have a price tag. Test me with even 50m by paying it wrongly into my account and watch me disappear into thin air
zicoraads:

50 what?! I will disappear and vanish and disappear again! But this 800k no worth the hassles.
2shure:
efesodje:

True talk. Why run away for ordinary 800k. They for try am with 100m, then if he returns it we give him man of the century award grin
If that amount has never hit your account before, or your account doesn't operate within that range, you can't withdraw a dime even with ATM. If you open a fresh account and a million gets transferred to you for the first time, you will have to see the bank for some explanation before you will be allowed access into your account. But with 50m, you may need to see EFCC, lol (exaggerating though)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: MTN Investors Lose N40bn / Banks To Close Branches As Recession Bites Hard / CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.