Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (32478 Views)

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / BREAKING: CEO All Seasons Hotels Owerri Shutdown His Gtbank Acct (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Who is talking about withdrawing and what make you think my bank account is a virgin that even if 100m enter bank will look at it cheesy
So an account already used to 100m will now go dormant because 50m was mistakenly paid into it?That is the logic. Is just like me, a poor man running away with 50k when I can't decide to change my country because of that and I can still get tracked and be made to pay. You see, a criminal will not suddenly make himself wanted because of the amount he is already used to. A person like Evans for example will not run away with 200m mistakenly transferred into his account because he is used to that amount. But a person who has never had a million in his account will have problems widthdrawing or transferring it because the bank is aware the acc holder is not used to it. Note, banks are not stupid. Anyway, that is all I have to say. I don taya, who even send me?
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
Even if you don't go to the back to tell them, it will be debited once the error is noticed. If you spend the money, u will be tracked and jailed. thats the fear of most Nigerians and not integrity
it can't be debited they will only plead with the owner of d acct to return the money
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Haaaa, money for sex doll, �����
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
wink

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Barezzi(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
1 casket of "Ace of Spades" for you baba! This is the gospel truth!!
zinaunreal:
First OP. 800k is not a "very big" amount of money. Secondly 800k is not enough for him to run away. Let them try crediting him with 30million only if he wont delete his Instagram account and disappear. Stealing get grade. The money is obviously not within his standard

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by ensamy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
He could have bought a sex doll of N800k grin grin grin
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by baysol: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
obedugo:
No be thief i thief am o, the account na my own so with everyother thing in it
Igbos for chop clean mouth.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
zion69:
Well, good people still exists.
A man named Tokkida Semlek shared a very inviting news on Monday 29th January about a huge money which was transferred to his account mistakenly.

To be precise the amount transferred to his account was 800 thousand naira which is a very huge amount of money.

And despite the fact that his weeding is few weeks to go, he wasn't tempted to claim the money, instead he refunded the money back.

We need this type of people in Nigeria to lead us.

See photos below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208104316244597&id=1800901921
weeding abi? No problem!
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Some think say na faith make am refund the money? him na fear jare, because the moment he spend it, that his wedding will collapse, cause he must pay it back or go to jail
Don't joke with Bank oo
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Slaye:
800k? Is nothing.
gimme 20k
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Omololu2121: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hafeezson:
Some think say na faith make am refund the money? him na fear jare, because the moment he spend it, that his wedding will collapse, cause he must pay it back or go to jail
Don't joke with Bank oo
he can't be force to pay it and he won't go to jail, no bank has the right to send money into your account, the court will ask you to pay back,and you will let them know how much you can be paying back
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by newoffer: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. But you didn't work for the money and besides the money was transferred by mistake.
. u don mistakenly send money to someone and ask bank for refund.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by salesforce: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Good
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by justflow1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
He had only did himself good by refunding it tho, i guess he knew the consequencies attached to carting away with that whooping amount of money
Intriguingly a text restriction might have been placed on his account prior the remittance of his account for debitting
Not even in the Era of BVN
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Omololu2121:
he can't be force to pay it and he won't go to jail, no bank has the right to send money into your account, the court will ask you to pay back,and you will let them know how much you can be paying back
Oga do not deceive ur self they'll prosecure person
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
Even if you don't go to the back to tell them, it will be debited once the error is noticed. If you spend the money, u will be tracked and jailed. thats the fear of most Nigerians and not integrity
jailed for where? you never see anything. that guy is a great guy
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
I know am a good Nigerian but God why it was not in my account. .as it flow in by mistake,i wil withdraw it by mistake!
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Afriquebobo: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
You just nailed it.
agarawu23:

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Slaye: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
armylord:
gimme 20k
. Bros weiten you wan use am do.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Slaye:
. Bros weiten you wan use am do.
pay school fees
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Slaye: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
armylord:
pay school fees

Na so. undecided
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Slaye:

Na so. undecided
haha
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by arnold123: 5:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Na lie o, u nor go stop lying, maybe the money payed into the account was money from sulieman otobo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates / Shell 2015 Livewire Apply Now!! / TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.