Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (32482 Views)

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / BREAKING: CEO All Seasons Hotels Owerri Shutdown His Gtbank Acct (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
Even if you don't go to the back to tell them, it will be debited once the error is noticed. If you spend the money, u will be tracked and jailed. thats the fear of most Nigerians and not integrity

Lol.. They can't debit it, instead they will freeze the account, they have no right to debit.

Lol, with is lawyer nothing will happen, instead the person that made the mistake will be crying his/her out.

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2018
zicoraads:

50 what?! I will disappear and vanish and disappear again! But this 800k no worth the hassles.

Exactly my point, N800k wey nor reach my 3D Smart 4K Tv. I love your honesty jare. kiss
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

If that amount has never hit your account before, or your account doesn't operate within that range, you can't withdraw a dime even with ATM. If you open a fresh account and a million gets transferred to you for the first time, you will have to see the bank for some explanation before you will be allowed access into your account.

I operate a current account, I have a dollar account also with my bank and I also have a Dollar Dorm account online that is capable of accepting 1 Million dollars. Bros you fit use your 50m test me abeg. I will even give you my house address and BVN number after you send the 50m make you use trace me.

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2018
zicoraads:

Stop talking and not thinking. They will arrest him and jail him if he dares spends the money

Who will arrest him? Lol, unless he is a mumu and can't get a lawyer.

The worst thing to that will happen is for him to return the money, they will write an agreement to pay weekly or monthly till it is complete.

What if he tells them he was expecting the same amount of money and withdrew it immediately he got the alert?

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2018
obedugo:
If una like make you call me thief or swear for me, wetin i know be say i no fit return am not when buhari is still the president

Thats why u will find it hard to progress and continue to blame buhari. Cos this buhari er is d same era some people are seeing their first million. If they think like u they will never make it

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by 2shure: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2018
baba men don wise.
im buying btc wit it instantly.
shaps transaction...
transaction window..5mins
depart time from nigeria..30mins later
efcc kor
bank manager ni
12submarine:

If that amount has never hit your account before, or your account doesn't operate within that range, you can't withdraw a dime even with ATM. If you open a fresh account and a million gets transferred to you for the first time, you will have to see the bank for some explanation before you will be allowed access into your account. But with 50m, you may need to see EFCC, lol (exaggerating though)
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I operate a current account, I have a dollar account also with my bank and I also have a Dollar dorm account online. Bros you fit use your 50m test me abeg. I will even give you my house address and BVN number after you send the 50m make you use trace me.
Don't argue, you may have accounts in all currencies of the world, but if a million is just paid into your acc for the first time, you can't withdraw a dime from even ATM until you contact the bank. Go and find out, banks are everywhere, no need arguing about this.

2 Likes

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Nice of him, but I can only see the debit alert of the said amount. What about the credit alert?
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2018
zinaunreal:
First OP. 800k is not a "very big" amount of money. Secondly 800k is not enough for him to run away. Let them try crediting him with 30million only if he wont delete his Instagram account and disappear. Stealing get grade. The money is obviously not within his standard

True talk. Why run away for ordinary 800k. They for try am with 100m, then if he returns it we give him man of the century award grin

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2018
obedugo:
If una like make you call me thief or swear for me, wetin i know be say i no fit return am not when buhari is still the president
A day will come when you or someone very dear to you will mistakenly transfer huge amount to someone and the person won't refund you...Amen!!
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2018
2shure:
baba men don wise.
im buying btc wit it instantly.
shaps transaction...
transaction window..5mins
depart time from nigeria..30mins later
efcc kor
bank manager ni
You don't even have access to the account until you contact the bank, so how do you make the transfer? You can open your account and see the amount but you can't do anything about it. Also, I hope you are aware there is a limit to the amount you can transfer a day? If you want to transfer more than this limit, you will still have to contact your bank.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Ajamaku: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Not go fit make me return all the money
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
obedugo:

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin
chenzen:
after all these integrity talk, one might still end up in hell fire on judgment day. nothing is sure or guaranteed!
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

If that amount has never hit your account before, or your account doesn't operate within that range, you can't withdraw a dime even with ATM. If you open a fresh account and a million gets transferred to you for the first time, you will have to see the bank for some explanation before you will be allowed access into your account. But with 50m, you may need to see EFCC, lol (exaggerating though)

You are right though. Any inflow above 2.5m for an individual gets reported to EFCC.For any inflow above 10m they start monitoring your account most especially if you've never had above a million in the account before smiley
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
efesodje:

You are right though. Any inflow above 2.5m for an individual gets reported to EFCC.For any inflow above 10m they start monitoring your account most especially if you've never had above a million in the account before smiley
That is my point.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by delequake(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
obedugo:
That's good, but one day your children will return it in multiple folds. Honesty pays.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by lastempero: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
He has no other option than to return it unless u are done with any banking service in Nigeria because they will definetly come for u.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
I have returned 600k in the same way before and I never even told anyone
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
Even if you don't go to the back to tell them, it will be debited once the error is noticed. If you spend the money, u will be tracked and jailed. thats the fear of most Nigerians and not integrity
You Must Be a Learner!
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
zinaunreal:
First OP. 800k is not a "very big" amount of money. Secondly 800k is not enough for him to run away. Let them try crediting him with 30million only if he wont delete his Instagram account and disappear. Stealing get grade. The money is obviously not within his standard
brother pls i need 35;000
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Exactly my point, N800k wey nor reach my 3D Smart 4K Tv. I love your honesty jare. kiss
bro pls i neeD 35k
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Good one
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
udemzy101:

Lol.. They can't debit it, instead they will freeze the account, they have no right to debit.

Lol, with is lawyer nothing will happen, instead the person that made the mistake will be crying his/her out.

its gtb to gtb, so debiting his account is the easiest thing once they confirm the money isn't he's.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
gabpaul:

U are speaking panyan.. if i hear say them track me..when i withdraw money SHUT down account..let them come and meet me in Ijebu Igbo..
na ijebu igbo for Rolatex or Abidap u wan go enjoy person money? grin
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
its gtb to gtb, so debiting his account is the easiest thing once they confirm the money isn't he's.

Lol.. Na so.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
Nigerians! How have we lost so much faith in ourselves?
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by 2shure: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
nor be lie.
na too carry suicide bombs follow body
enter bank
if MD nir comply
detonate
shaps
12submarine:

You don't even have access to the account until you contact the bank, so how do you make the transfer? You can open your account and see the amount but you can't do anything about it. Also, I hope you are aware there is a limit to the amount you can transfer a day? If you want to transfer more than this limit, you will still have to contact your bank.
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

Don't argue, you may have accounts in all currencies of the world, but if a million is just paid into your acc for the first time, you can't withdraw a dime from even ATM until you contact the bank. Go and find out, banks are everywhere, no need arguing about this.

Who is talking about withdrawing and what make you think my bank account is a virgin that even if 100m enter bank will look at it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by David25(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
zinaunreal:

Can't stop laughing........... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by lereinter(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
pls my bank try me with such mistake
Re: Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
agarawu23:
if u refuse to return it. Nothing go happen. Bank has to right to debit u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates / Shell 2015 Livewire Apply Now!! / TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.