Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay (487 Views)

Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha / Buhari’s Three Years Far Better Than Obasanjo’s Eight Years – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay by AceRoyal: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
The former President, in the 13-page statement issued on Tuesday, advised President Buhari not to seek re-election and called for a new movement to salvage Nigeria from its challenges.

He said the present government has failed, especially in one of the areas it pitched as its ‘key point of action’ when it assumed office – the anti-corruption fight.
In his reaction, Sagay believes Obasanjo lacks the moral right to offer such advice to the President, noting that it is coming from the wrong source.

He said: “My immediate reaction is that it sounds very ill in the mouth of the person who sought three terms of presidency to demand that the person who has not even sought a second term to abort any idea of doing the second term.

“That advice is coming from the wrong source; he has no moral right to give that advice.”

The PACAC chairman noted that he has monitored President Buhari’s government closely and cannot overlook that fact that it has had its own challenges.
He, however, insisted that it has been the best government since the country returned to democracy while accusing the former President of disrespecting his successors.

“This is the best government we have had since return to civilian rule in 1999; far better than Obasanjo’s,” Sagay said.

“Obasanjo appears not to have respect for other people who have been in governance after him – (Late Umar) Yar’Adua, (Dr Goodluck) Jonathan, (President) Buhari.

“He has this penchant for writing derogatory letters about them and publishing it in the press and making them look bad to the public, and it shows lack of respect and my own view is that he wants to continue to dominate Nigerian politics,” he alleged.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/24/buhari-has-achieved-more-than-obasanjo-did-in-eight-years-sagay/
Re: Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay by Agimor(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
The only thing Buhari has successfully done than his predecessors is inflicting untold hardship on the masses.
Re: Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay by fergie001: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2018

History is replete with blunders written by sycophants
(T.M)

God SHALL punish Sagay and all that are with him on this..
Re: Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay by Lordspicy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
we don hear...
sir gay
Re: Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay by capatainrambo: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
thiis sagey is a usless fool.

what has buhari done aside using herdsmen to wipe idomas and tivs?

this useless sagay came out to defend buhari when he appointed dead people as DGs that was when I knew sagay was totally uselss
Re: Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay by anibirelawal(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Certainly!
Re: Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay by Authoreety: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
This guy has started skipping his meds again
Re: Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay by ZZ22: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
That's true prof. Sai Buhari till 2030
Re: Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay by swagagolic01(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
I don't like OBJ, but comparing him with that cow in the villa is a big insult to all Nigerians..

If Buhari leaves today, what will be his legacy?

Recession?
Herdsmen?

Buhari remains our biggest mistake as a nation, nothing/nobody can be worst than Buhari, even my ward councillor will perform more than that cow in the villa

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / Atiku Commiserates With President Buhari Over Sister In-law Death / [photos]: Charly Boy Group, Others Storm INEC Office To Make Crucial Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.