Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) (32200 Views)

Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by CastedDude: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
A man identified as Alhaji Moggogo was attacked and brutally killed after several provocative attacks over issue involving cattle ranch. According to Mohammed Mustapha, the man was murdered yesterday by Mambilla militia at his hometown in Gembu, Taraba state.

Below is what Mohammed shared on Facebook;

Innalillahi wa inna ilahin rajiun!

Mambilla Genocide: Here is the remains of Alhaji Mogoggo who was brutally killed yesterday in cold blood by Mambilla militia @ His country home of leme (Wuro Moggogo) suburb of Gembu town, for not allowing the forceful seizure of His cattle ranch to be converted to an eucalyptus trees planting field.

The aged Alhaji Moggogo was attacked & brutally killed after several provocative attacks over a cattle ranch that was legally handed over to Him by a court of competent jurisdiction as the real & bonifide owner after a prolong judgment between the neighbouring community. the provocations started by restraining His cattle from the river for water and grazing on the field despite court judgment.

May almighty Allah grant the soul of the slain jannatul fir'dausi and make the killers realize there is no alternative to peaceful coexistence, let them equally realise no amount of force or power application with give them what they have not laboured for and ordained to own.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-killed-by-mambilla-militia-over-cattle-ranch-in-taraba-state.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Haganah: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Waiting for the return leg.

Trust me there will be a response from a politically exposed individual in favor of the Fulanis in the next 8 hours; followed by a Nigeria Army raid within 24 hours.

21 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by lloydtruth: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
What a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Treasure1919(f): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2018

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
HEARTLES HERDSMEN

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Jaypower2(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari Why?

7 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Omudia11: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari the killer president

7 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
gocac:
The only solution against the fulanis is self defence, kill them before they kill you!

If you want them to kill you first.... Just no you wont get my RIP
I concur

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Appetizer(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
What the heck 
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by vincentiago1: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Say no to Buhari come 2019

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by maxiuc(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Most commentators don even understand

Its a Fulani man that was killed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Don't be surprised if this is fake news, just to get sympathy for the murderous Fulani.

After all Amnesty International has said that Buhari is aiding the Foolanis by bombing people who fight them.

Amnesty International exposes Nigerian govt for using the Air Force to bomb people resisting the foolanis.

What is most worrying is that they never arrest the Fulani but arresting & bombing those who fight back against the Fulani

See tweet https://twitter.com/amnesty/status/958333760499527682

17 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by fpeter(f): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
They will keep killing themselves until they're wiped out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by binsanni(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
hmmmmm, this thing is getting out of hand now

but if nah Igbos now they done they prepare Operation crocodile just to finish them, but here are they now most deadly group in Nigeria now, and the government is folding there arms.
hmmmmm lemme keep watching, how they go defend this again

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by MrMoney007: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/
activities for proper action to be taken immediately! ....
But for Hausa/Fulani herdsmen killings, I plead to Nigerians Don’t Retaliate Fulani Herdsmen Killings, Pray For Them Instead; just as we the Federal Executive are praying hard now.
– Osinbajo

10 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
No more sanctity for human life due to an ineffectual nepotist leader that fails to do his homework properly.the truth is that,the innocent from both side will be consumed by this evil that is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by pol23: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Killing people is now extra easy
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by davades(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
See Gobe
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by BadBradley: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
The beginning of the troubles of cattle colonies.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Xtopher123(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kill Them before they Kill you..

Since the Government cannot Provide Security for its Citizens, I employ you all to defend yourselves else you'll be defending your mistakes before God..
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
The white men told us that the best form of defence is to attack first.

A saying i so much believe will put an end to these Fulani killings. People, arm yourselves and attack first. Kill before they kill you.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin

Conspiracy

Abeg any school on how to kpeme people?

I wan learn just in case I meet this colony cow grin

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by temitemi1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Their DOOM is near!

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by bugidon(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Odiegwu angry
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by mexxmoney: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Am I the only one to notice that all of a sudden, there is a flooding of the media space with stories about alleged attacks on Fulani people? Since the recent outrage against herdsmen killings, there seems to be a desperate attempt to paint the Fulani as the victims and not the aggressors in the matter. Hmmmm, Let me be watching and see where they are headed with this new move they are making

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys / Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.