Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) (32194 Views)

Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by abouzaid: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
gradually,

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by donqx: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
oh
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
hohohohohoho I'm liking this episode... IPOB slain youth revenge your death... this is karma, karma is best serve when chilled... Sir ojukwu warned them, dem labelled him militant, KANU warned them , they sent him into exile, sophisticated vulturistic AFONJA come and defend ur Fulani demigods... I will vote for the clueless old dullard so the suffering will continue grin
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
crycry

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is the slain Fulani man not a human being? Are the dead men,women and children slain by Fulani herdsmen not humans? This carnage must stop! Do not elect a sectional or weak leader like Muhammadu Buhari in 2019. If the C-In-C cannot save the citizens from rampaging killers with machetes and AK-47,what happens if a foreign army should invade our territories?
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by peace4omar(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
A Fulani man was killed over a property that rightly belonged to him and you still blamed his clan. What heartless ape would do that? Remember the law of retribution.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
gocac:
The only solution against the fulanis is self defence, kill them before they kill you!

If you want them to kill you first.... Just no you wont get my RIP

what the heck are u saying? A man was killed for no fault of his..for defending whats his within the bounds of law and you're saying this...please u need to be more humane...
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by newoffer: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
I don't blame them o. Awon Omo ti Malu Bi. Cow Ward.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
TundeHashim:

what the heck are u saying? A man was killed for no fault of his..for defending whats his within the bounds of law and you're saying this...please u need to be more humane...
are your kinsmen the fulanis humans?
How can you call somebody who value a cow over human a humanbeing?

Bros.... Becareful there oooh!

The fulanis are not humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by adaxxy: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
These killings should stop already
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Themandator: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Haganah:
Waiting for the return leg.

Trust me there will be a response from a politically exposed individual in favor of the Fulanis in the next 8 hours; followed by a Nigeria Army raid within 24 hours.

Yes na.....but they have to start by getting the national assembly endorsement to send troops into the village...something caught my attention in the story....River a day drinking....if it is a ranch, why or what is the river doing in the story...or his court victory gave the river to him as well
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
gocac:
The only solution against the fulanis is self defence, kill them before they kill you!

If you want them to kill you first.... Just no you wont get my RIP
Except that I didn't see anything that looked like self defence in the post. What I saw: an old man was murdered over what legally belonged to him. Sense falls on you.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by thugthang(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
binsanni:
hmmmmm, this thing is getting out of hand now

but if nah Igbos now they done they prepare Operation crocodile just to finish them, but here are they now most deadly group in Nigeria now, and the government is folding there arms.
hmmmmm lemme keep watching, how they go defend this again
Are you that dumb?
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Danmas: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hypocrisy of the highest order !
See as people are justifying / rejoicing the killing of their fellow humans just for their hatred against the tribe…
Some are even calling the news fakes cause it those not go along their intention( to cause division).
SMH
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by xelowpage: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Y
ghiloman28:
HEARTLES HERDSMEN

Abeg who beat my oyinbo friend?
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Treasure1919:
U must b a Buharist

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2018
mexxmoney:
Am I the only one to notice that all of a sudden, there is a flooding of the media space with stories about alleged attacks on Fulani people? Since the recent outrage against herdsmen killings, there seems to be a desperate attempt to paint the Fulani as the victims and not the aggressors in the matter. Hmmmm, Let me be watching and see where they are headed with this new move they are making
Chai! You get eye

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:19am On Feb 01, 2018
mexxmoney:
Am I the only one to notice that all of a sudden, there is a flooding of the media space with stories about alleged attacks on Fulani people? Since the recent outrage against herdsmen killings, there seems to be a desperate attempt to paint the Fulani as the victims and not the aggressors in the matter. Hmmmm, Let me be watching and see where they are headed with this new move they are making

Have you ever wondered why there hardly been stories of Fulanis being killed or robbed until now?

Using your common sense, do you truly believe that the Fulani are just mindless murderers who pick up arms and start killing ppl for no reason at all?

If you can see the bigger picture, you would realise that there are ppl currently hell bent on discrediting the govt at all cost, even if it means destabilising the country by dividing Nigerians through incitement, hate speeches and information management to acheive their agenda.

They tried and failed using IPOB and now have resorted to using the herdsmen/farmer crisis.

Their tactics is to take control of the mainstream media along with their minions in the various social media platforms so as to manipulate information reaching Nigerians by way of selective journalism where angles of stories are completely ignored, emphasised or de-emphasised to deliver their kind of propaganda.

You don't have to believe me, just watch and critically examine some of the media e.g. Channels, AIT, Silverbird etc and note the following:
Lack of investigative journalism to find out the actual root cause of each attack e.g. whether reprisal or otherwise and by whom Vs mere allegations/suspicion (which may not always be correct); time dedicated to the herdsmen crisis (and anti govt news in general), victims of alleged Fulani attacks and their community representatives Vs same for the Fulani, number of experts or guests who would speak against the herdsmen or cattle herding Vs experts/guests with more balanced views; telly-guided questions and coaxing of answers from guest speakers against the herdsmen Vs unbiased hosting; political leaning (party), tribes, regions and religion of invited guests or so called experts; same also for the owners of these media houses (who are mainly PDP and southern Christians) - I am sure anyone with critical observation will see what I am talking about.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 3:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Really?
Haganah:

Trust me there will be a response from a politically exposed individual in favor of the Fulanis in the next 8 hours; followed by a Nigeria Army raid within 24 hours.

Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 3:05am On Feb 01, 2018
Really?
peace4omar:
A Fulani man was killed over a property that rightly belonged to him and you still blamed his clan. What heartless ape would do that? Remember the law of retribution.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 3:11am On Feb 01, 2018
You know nothing man, an average fulani man kills at the slightest verbal provocation. Ask your self why do dey carry guns and dagger? This is their orientation. However, no one deserve to die.
ItsMeAboki:

Have you ever wondered why there hardly been stories of Fulanis being killed or robbed until now?

Using your common sense, do you truly believe that the Fulani are just mindless murderers who pick up arms and start killing ppl for no reason at all?

If you can see the bigger picture, you would realise that there are ppl currently hell bent on discrediting the govt at all cost, even if it means destabilising the country by dividing Nigerians through incitement, hate speeches and information management to acheive their agenda.

They tried and failed using IPOB and now have resorted to using the herdsmen/farmer crisis.

Their tactics is to take control of the mainstream media along with their minions in the various social media platforms so as to manipulate information reaching Nigerians by way of selective journalism where angles of stories are completely ignored, emphasised or de-emphasised to deliver their kind of propaganda.

You don't have to believe me, just watch and critically examine some of the media e.g. Channels, AIT, Silverbird etc and note the following:
Lack of investigative journalism to find out the actual root cause of each attack e.g. whether reprisal or otherwise and by whom Vs mere allegations/suspicion (which may not always be correct); time dedicated to the herdsmen crisis (and anti govt news in general), victims of alleged Fulani attacks and their community representatives Vs same for the Fulani, number of experts or guests who would speak against the herdsmen or cattle herding Vs experts/guests with more balanced views; telly-guided questions and coaxing of answers from guest speakers against the herdsmen Vs unbiased hosting; political leaning (party), tribes, regions and religion of invited guests or so called experts; same also for the owners of these media houses (who are mainly PDP and southern Christians) - I am sure anyone with critical observation will see what I am talking about.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 01, 2018
sarrki:
Most commentators don even understand

Its a Fulani man that was killed

Because they haven't killed you yet. What are u doing alive? What's your use anyway? So those people your useless brothers killed, they don't have use? Just as they killed the fulani man, they should kill others too.

You and buhari, complete waste.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Haganah:

Buhari is determined to turn Nigeria into another Rwanda due to his nepotic approach to governance.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Smile
xelowpage:
Y

Abeg who beat my oyinbo friend?
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by Deemg(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
Are mambila Fulanis the real Fulanis we know? They were being killed alongside with their cattle for just no reasons. For how long shall you allow yourselves to be killed while you stand aside and look? The Fulanis I know if touch them once they touch five times. They endure these atrocities committed against them for too much and for too long. It's often said, crime is passion while revenge is violent. smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2018
emmanuelex1:
You know nothing man, an average fulani man kills at the slightest verbal provocation. Ask your self why do dey carry guns and dagger? This is their orientation. However, no one deserve to die.

The Fulani never use to carry any weapon but a simple stick to herd their cattle; until they started being robbed and killed by locals.
An average cow is worth over N200k while a herdsman may herd from 20 upwards at a given time. He is therefore easily a walking millionaire and his commodity the target of rustling; hence the need for him to carry arms to protect both himself and his cattle.
His weapons are for protection not aggression; however, the Fulani are also fearsome worriers and have a culture of revenge if provoked - their success at extracting such revenge, not minding that they are often the initial victims, is what is now giving many of you heart ache, I am sure if it were the other way around; many of you politicising the crisis would not even bat an eyelid.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
So in other words you trying to say if a bank get robbed, then the bank should kill all local within its environment. I can help with brain check
ItsMeAboki:

The Fulani never use to carry any weapon but a simple stick to herd their cattle; until they started being robbed and killed by locals.
An average cow is worth over N200k while a herdsman may herd from 20 upwards at a given time. He is therefore easily a walking millionaire and his commodity the target of rustling; hence the need for him to carry arms to protect both himself and his cattle.
His weapons are for protection not aggression; however, the Fulani are also fearsome worriers and have a culture of revenge if provoked - their success at extracting such revenge, not minding that they are often the initial victims, is what is now giving many of you heart ache, I am sure if it were the other way around; many of you politicising the crisis would not even bat an eyelid.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:57am On Feb 05, 2018
emmanuelex1:
So in other words you trying to say if a bank get robbed, then the bank should kill all local within its environment. I can help with brain check

Stupid analogy from someone more deserving of brain check than me.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Please let's have our brain checked, but I can help with yours for free if you do not mind
ItsMeAboki:

Stupid analogy from someone more deserving of brain check than me.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2018
emmanuelex1:
Please let's have our brain checked, but I can help with yours for free if you do not mind

I really don't have time for silly jibes.
Re: Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please do not
ItsMeAboki:

I really don't have time for silly jibes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) / How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings — Ondo Amotekun Boss / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.