Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Kim K Does It Again! She's Spotted Almost Naked During A Beach Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Does It Again! She's Spotted Almost Naked During A Beach Photoshoot (883 Views)

Dorathy Drives Around With Customized Plate Number As She’s Spotted With Prince / Cee-C Slays In Yellow Jumpsuit: Khloe Reacts "Our Own Kim K" / Meet The Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim K With Hot Curvy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Does It Again! She's Spotted Almost Naked During A Beach Photoshoot by olaboo123: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kim going naked is nothing new anymore, however, each time she does it, she succeeds in getting people to pay attention and talk about it for days.

The mother-of-three was filmed at the beach doing a photoshoot and as usual, she was scantily clad. In some photos, she had on a bralette and panties, and in others, she was naked from the waist up and only used her hands to preserve her modesty.

See the photos below.
http://onecornervibe..com/2018/01/kim-does-it-again-shes-spotted-almost.html

Re: Kim K Does It Again! She's Spotted Almost Naked During A Beach Photoshoot by olaboo123: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
HOT

Re: Kim K Does It Again! She's Spotted Almost Naked During A Beach Photoshoot by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Want Lolu -- Khloe Cries In The House / “I Can’t See Without My Lashes” – Cee-c #bbnaija / I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone On Jesus’ Tomb – Daniel Obinim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.