Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. (899 Views)

How To Check Your Voter Status On INEC E-voter Status Platform / Check Your INEC Voter's Status In A Few Seconds Here / INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
HOW TO CHECK FOR YOUR VOTER STATUS IN NIGERIA...

If you want to check for your voter status in Nigeria, (that is, you want to confirm that you are duly registered to vote and your registration is in the records/in voters register), Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has online, a Voter Register Verification Platform, where you can do so. The site:

http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org

Have a pleasant day.

This information...courtesy of:
http://www.facebook.com/CREIMEXADInternationalLtd/
Re: How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mynd44, this is for your attention...please confirm the authenticity of this info...confirm and let them if I am right. Thanks.
Re: How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
EmmaFantastic:
Mynd44, this is for your attention...please confirm the authenticity of this info...confirm and let them if I am right. Thanks.

you posted something but could not verify it yourself.. does mods have time to verify all information before hitting front page,..
you could have used your voter card to do that..maybe you are not even registered self...
Re: How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

you posted something but could not verify it yourself.. does mods have time to verify all information before hitting front page,..
you could have used your voter card to do that..maybe you are not even registered self...
Lol. You probably missed the grammar-I said "confirm", I did not say "verify". Go and check out the difference, ok? Lol.
Re: How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. by deji17: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na true o.

The site is working. I checked Saraki and it brings out his information

Firstname: BUKOLA
Lastname: SARAKI
Polling Unit: ODE OPOBIYI I
VIN: 90F5B21062295090672
Date of Birth: 19/12/1962

It is going to be difficult to rig elections again in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
deji17:
Na true o.

The site is working. I checked Saraki and it brings out this information

Firstname: BUKOLA
Lastname: SARAKI
Polling Unit: ODE OPOBIYI I
VIN: 90F5B21062295090672
Date of Birth: 19/12/1962

It is going to be difficult to rig elections again in Nigeria
Wow! Nice. Even Obasamjo too-he was born on March 5th, 1937. If you know someone's date of birth, you can check his voter status on the site.

1 Like

Re: How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. by deji17: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
EmmaFantastic:

Wow! Nice. Even Obasamjo too-he was born on March 5th, 1937. If you know someone's date of birth, you can check his voter status on the site.

You are right....

Firstname OLUSEGUN
Lastname OBASANJO
Polling Unit OLOSOMI'S COMPOUND
VIN 90F5B51351296927854
Date of Birth 5/3/1937
Gender Male

1 Like

Re: How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. by Bigii(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Just confirmed mine cool

Can't wait to kick the chief failure
Re: How To Check For Your Voter Status In Nigeria. by Eboski(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
mine is opening, the year of birth is opening. please someone should help me out.

(1) (Reply)

5 Unbelievable Approaches To Solving Some Nigeria's Greatest Problems / State House Press Release President Buhari Couldn't Have Derided All Nigerian Yo / Chief Olisa Metuh The Man Who Saw What We Are Seeing Now In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.