Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! (1881 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by adepeter2027(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
saintvc:
all animal ate plants then.

Daeylar my sweetheart, are you reading this?
they were herbivorous.

HopefulLandlord, can you pls pass me the holy spirit. Really need it to comprehend and believe this truth.
leaves were stored in the ark
It is finished

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by Daeylar(f): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:

my sweetheart, are you reading this?

HopefulLandlord, can you pls pass me the holy spirit. Really need it to comprehend and believe this truth.

It is finished
At least he is trying to think, grin he knows something is wrong and he is trying to make up scenarios to make it right,
This is what happens when you ask them to be realistic,
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by adepeter2027(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

At least he is trying to think, grin he knows something is wrong and he is trying to make up scenarios to make it right,
This is what happens when you ask them to be realistic,
@bold

Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:

Delusion 101.

Apparently I won't believe because there are somethings god is yet to proof to us. God is yet to grow an amputated limb.

God is yet to stop the sun from shining.
God is yet to impregnate another Mary.
God is yet to prove himself by curbing HIV and providing cures to Rabies infection.

Cos there is none in the place.

You guys always speak for god. Since genesis chapter zero verse 1,man has been the one talking for god.
You guys should allow this god speak for himself naw

Hope you believe in the devil too cos you very as well experienced evil.

Hope you believed in FSM cos everything in the universe points to his nature?

Can we practicalise this with you?

My sincere response to this part will follow ya response to the above task I tabled before you.

Seeing is believing.

Can we practicalise this with you - ie throwing you into sambisa (not even lion's den)
Moreover you people claim your god is unchangeable. He's god of yesterday, today and forever.

Like seriously? No archeological records or fossils?
Chaiiiiii

You people are gullible sha.

Anyways, there are evidence Voldermoth in Cinema.

Watch the video too, you would realise Voldermoth really existed. His carcasses where kept in Museum.

Ogbeni, you're just making baseless claims.

The Noah's ark is an excerpt from the Babylonian myth titled "THE GILGAMESH FLOOD"

Anyways
Educate yourself using these links below.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/125630-disproving-the-flood-using-math/

https://www.nairaland.com/3710283/noahs-ark-animals-question

https://ncse.com/cej/4/1/impossible-voyage-noahs-ark

http://www.icr.org/article/noah-flood-gilgamesh/

It's evident that people like you would forever gullible for as long as your likes believe in a TALKING SERPENT and TALKING DONKEY

Trash

Clap for yourself. You must be high in the spirit by now thinking you have just delivered a wonderful lecture.
Not knowing all you have typed are total trash. grin

I will be back attending to some things
Re: A Quick Question On Noah's Ark! by adepeter2027(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
tamethem:

Clap for yourself. You must be high in the spirit by now thinking you have just delivered a wonderful lecture.
Not knowing all you have typed are total trash. grin

I will be back attending to some things
Will be waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! / Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? / God is Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.