Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

The Tottenham-ManUnited Match - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Tottenham-ManUnited Match (349 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 2) On 7th March 2018 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 0) On 28th October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tottenham-ManUnited Match by jerricho(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Stupid SPI projections portray Spurs as favorites to defeat United. Had to eject sticky saliva—from my mouth of course—purely as an acrimonious and explicit expression of absolute aversion and complete contempt concerning the tremendously foolish fifty two percent put on Spurs, over a pretty pathetic twenty three points on United!

Re: The Tottenham-ManUnited Match by jerricho(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
SPI has been floating about for twenty four hours and it maddens me to no end that nobody has had the brains to change it by now. 23%!? Seriously?!? That's just massively stupid! Manchester United 23%!! Hell must've frozen over!!!

It might interest y'all to know that I'm an avid Red Devil and I'm absolutely aware we're not the greatest team to watch right now, but we do get results! Tottenham on the other end have been a tad inconsistent since the year begun. They were awful against Southampton, dreadful against Liverpool. And like it or not, ManUtd is a difficult team to beat and nothing can conceal the fact that we've got a whole lot of pace on the counterattack. Not to mention Alexis Sánchez.

(1) (Reply)

EPL : Liverpool Vs Newcastle Today At 6:30 Pm / Barcelona Vs Valencia (2-1) / Can You Guess Who This Footballer Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.