Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door (4321 Views)

Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. / My Testimony. Thank You Nairaland / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by graciamore(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
I celebrate with you my brother...may God that favour u do same for us....I
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by praxs(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
phemmyfour:
who dash monkey banana
My organization doesnt pay much compare to others. Its a multi national
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Polchiz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
praxs:
Hi everyone..
I don't know where to start from. God has been faithful and good to me even when I don't deserve it.
Sometime around june2017, I posted here on how I got an assistant job with an International Organization https://www.nairaland.com/3848668/thank-nairaland-got-job. I was overwhelmed and you all Rejoiced with me.
Today, God has taken me to anoda level just 8months into my job. I am favoured to be the Accounts Mgr.
Don't mind the grammatical errors, I am not thinking straight as I am typing this.
God almight will favour just as he did to me, God bless and stay safe. You are next in line

Congratulations !!!
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
dingbang:
So happy for you brother. More money to your pocket.
More of your money to my acct you nor I love you wink
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by dingbang(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
More of your money to my acct you nor I love you wink
see this one..am I the person that got the job?
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Modebbie: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Congrats! This is just the beginning.
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by praxs(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin YOU no well at all cheesy
dingbang:
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by dingbang(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
praxs:
grin grin grin grin grin YOU no well at all cheesy
nna my brother.. The thing tire me oooo grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by guiddoti: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
phemmyfour:
If you cannot tell us your salary package, it makes no sense creating this thread
make him tell you him salary like say na your pocket salary suppose enter ni?
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by futurebillgate(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
praxs:
Hi everyone..
I don't know where to start from. God has been faithful and good to me even when I don't deserve it.
Sometime around june2017, I posted here on how I got an assistant job with an International Organization https://www.nairaland.com/3848668/thank-nairaland-got-job. I was overwhelmed and you all Rejoiced with me.
Today, God has taken me to anoda level just 8months into my job. I am favoured to be the Accounts Mgr.
Don't mind the grammatical errors, I am not thinking straight as I am typing this.
God almight will favour just as he did to me, God bless and stay safe. You are next in line
congrats
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
dingbang:
No I mean your salary nah wink you nor month has end and I have not seen my allowie from you embarassed embarassed
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
You are indeed a Testimony. Congrats
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No I mean your salary nah wink you nor month has end and I have not seen my allowie from you embarassed embarassed
lwkmd.. Mai friend come give ur boo some loving Jor.. Konji dey catch me here
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
dingbang:
lwkmd.. Mai friend come give ur boo some loving Jor.. Konji dey catch me here
I go knock you down with my tasty p**y lipsrsealed cause it's juicy � wink
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Jacktheripper: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
praxs:

Its not much, its about NGN450,000..

Per year??
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I go knock you down with my tasty p**y lipsrsealed cause it's juicy � wink
tasty kor... Juicy ni.. U expect me to touch your kirry with my tongue abi? You don miss road ooo..
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
dingbang:
tasty kor... Juicy ni.. U expect me to touch your kirry with my tongue abi? You don miss road ooo..

Comot joor you're not romantic lipsrsealed cool
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Comot joor you're not romantic lipsrsealed cool
Hahahahhahhaha..... E pain am grin

Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Lawal4green: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Amen, congratulations.
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by praxs(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jacktheripper:

Per year??
Monthly
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
dingbang:
Hahahahhahhaha..... E pain am grin
Pain who you're not serious grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Stephanie22: 2:40am On Feb 02, 2018
praxs:
Hi everyone..
Amen, congratulations
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by AfricaNigerian: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2018
praxs:

My organization doesnt pay much compare to others. Its a multi national
sir, can you please assist me in securing any kind of job here in Lagos? so much in need of it. I'm an SSCE certificate holder.
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Kezmanp(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2018
praxs:
Hi everyone..
More blessings patience it's the key
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2018
Mine is the next
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2018
praxs:

Monthly
Hi. I have some questions. Do you mind sharing the name of the Ngo? Is it located in the North? Were you asked for job experience? I know most ngos don't recruit without experience.
Re: Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door by praxs(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2018
Sophyrocks:

Hi. I have some questions. Do you mind sharing the name of the Ngo? Is it located in the North? Were you asked for job experience? I know most ngos don't recruit without experience.
Oh i am sorry, I cant share the name of the NGO for some reasons.. its an international NGO, located in few states spread across the country, my office is in the north eastern part of the country however. its normal for any organization to ask for experience, esp the manager position. Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At Oiltest Group, June 2018 / Onisabey Enterprise Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Massive Retrenchment At First Bank Nigeria August And September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.