Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To End The Struggles Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To End The Struggles Of Life (360 Views)

Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To End The Struggles Of Life by sharpguy10(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hi guys, how are you doing, i hope fine. In this post i will be writing on how to end the struggles of life.

Life is fair to everyone. It is full of abundance of all you need. There is no limit to how much you take from it. It always give you back what you ask. It only know abundance. Every pain and struggles you maybe passing through in life, Jesus has paid the price for it. He has taken away every struggles far from your life. He has given you a world that is full of abundance. Your life is meant to be moving from one level to another. But when you see your life in struggle, know that something is wrong some where and you need a change.
Before I show you how to restore your life and end the struggles in it, let me show you two causes of life struggle
1. Ignorance: it is the number one cause of struggle in life. When you ignore to do anything now later you see yourself struggling with it in life. Whatever you ignore now to do you suffer it later. What ignorance bring is that it brings frustration and hopeless. The cure for it is to be diligent and proactive.

2. Excuses: this another thing that bring struggles in life. Whenever you make excuses, you are simply excluding yourself from that thing. It could be an opportunity, when you give excuses for it, it move to another person. That is it. The cure it for you to tell yourself I AM WELLABLE. When you do that, it awake the power within you to achieve that you want.
So how do you now end the struggles of life.
1. Come to Jesus: The first way to come out struggle in life is to come to Jesus. He is the way out. He said come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden I will give you rest. He want to give you rest from that struggle. He is not happy that you are in that situation. He want you to be free.
So how do you come to Jesus,
1. By giving your life to Him: You give your life to Him by confessing Him as the Lord and saviour of your life. When you do that He take over. You are now for Him and you are now in His kingdom. You no longer live by mercy, you now live by His life and grace. Whatever affect you affect Him. He is now in charge of the situation.

2. Believe in Him: You must believe in Him that He is for you and He will take away the struggle from you and give you freedom. Just believe in Him, His Love for you and His finished work, you will begin to experience His grace upon your life.

3. pray now: You are now right with God, it is time for you to ask what you want in His name and also destroy every yoke of struggle from your life by His name.

4. Read and meditate on the word of God: You need to be on fire and keep burning in the word for the yoke to finally leave you. That is what the word will do for you, it will empower you to be strong against any attack of the evil one. As you also read and meditate on the word, it renew your mind, body and soul to think in a different way. That is it. You have stay too long in that place it is time to move forward.

Keep prospering and soaring high.
Re: How To End The Struggles Of Life by sharpguy10(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2018
life give back what you ask of, choose wisely what you need from life

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/02/2018 Wednesday / African Monkey Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.