Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/02/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/02/2018 Wednesday (363 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/02/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 6:09am On Feb 14, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Wednesday, 14th February 2018

TODAY'S READING -Amos 7-9

➡TOPIC: *THANK GOD*

�BIBLE TEXT: John 11:41
" _Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me"_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Anything Jesus did is an example for us to emulate.
If Jesus did it, then it is important to thank God. You may be saying, what is the reason to thank God for?
Number one and most important reason is that you are alive. Only a living person can look forward to healing, job, victory, house, car etc. If you wait for something to happen before you thank God, nothing will happen because you have already displayed how ungrateful you are which stands as a yardstick that you are not fit to receive that which you are expecting because you will
still not appreciate it. Anything you thank God for increases, anything you complain about hurts you. Thanksgiving is a command; Philippians 4:6 Thanksgiving is obedience to God's word. It makes your prayer complete.
Learn to thank God for what He has done, thank Him for the outstanding things, thank Him for regular things He does and thank Him in advance for your expectations.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_My Father, my Maker, as I pray now, I thank You for Your goodness, mercies and grace._

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/02/2018 Wednesday by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Amen...
Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/02/2018 Wednesday by duduade: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Weakness Of Our Humanity / Like Jesus, Like Me By Charly Boy / Why Do You Believe That God Exists? Assessing The Scientific Need For A Creator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.