Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance (917 Views)

Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money / Adding Payment Method In Facebook - Not Going Through / Post Any Javacript Or PHP Issues For Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by goldxchanger: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2018
I have been placing facebook ads since last night but my ads are not delivering. Please i will pay someone to do it for me embarassed
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by Nichesiteseo(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2018
goldxchanger:
I have been placing facebook ads since last night but my ads are not delivering. Please i will pay someone to do it for me embarassed

@goldxchanger can you be more specific with what issues you have?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by goldxchanger: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

It's showing me " not delivering "
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by henrykene(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

It all depends
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by markbenny(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2018
goldxchanger:

It's showing me " not delivering "

probably your ad is not properly optimized. I used Facebook ads two weeks back and it delivered.

first of all, does your ad have an image? if yes please post it here if you don't mind
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by markbenny(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2018
goldxchanger:

just this image and a write up

I presume the Image might be the reason your ad was not approved. Facebook has a policy regarding;

image size for ads and

text ratio on images

from the attached file, the write up is far more than the images.

if you have a related Facebook page, make a post with the Image and use 'boost post' from the page not ad manager.

hope this helps
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by bedfordng(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
goldxchanger:
probably you have not enabled the advert to run. click on the enabled button from the ads manager . can you upload screenshot of the ads dashboard displaying the specific advert. you can blank the advert title
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by goldxchanger: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
bedfordng:
probably you have not enabled the advert to run. click on the enabled button from the ads manager . can you upload screenshot of the ads dashboard displaying the specific advert. you can blank the advert title

i just discovered that the problem is from my gtbank mastercard.apparently it cannot be used to pay for things on facebook and paypal..i need to get a dollar card... embarassed embarassed...another one week to be wasted
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by goldxchanger: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Please does anyone know any good bulk sms service and where I can buy Nigerians phone number lists at affordable prices
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by Geenosko: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
goldxchanger:

This is the same person as nonsman07

The certified scammer.

He changed his telegram link name and phone number

When he was called out here.

Beware!!
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by Geenosko: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
goldxchanger:

Please don't be a party to this man's dubious adverts.

It's to scam people
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by goldxchanger: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Geenosko:

Please don't be a party to this man's dubious adverts.

It's to scam people
And who is this fool? undecided
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by Dboy55(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
goldxchanger:
Please does anyone know any good bulk sms service and where I can buy Nigerians phone number lists at affordable prices
cc;creativeweb
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by Geenosko: 12:43am On Feb 05, 2018
goldxchanger:

And who is this fool? undecided

People just need to know that you are are fraudster.
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by goldxchanger: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2018
Geenosko:

People just need to know that you are are fraudster.

You are a fool.. Why would you call me nonsman..
Where are the moderators of this page sef...
This Jobless idiot going through the whole of nairaland replying all my posts. I see you have nothing better to do with your life. Go and get a job
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by Geenosko: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2018
goldxchanger:

This Jobless idiot going through the whole of nairaland replying all my posts. I see you have nothing better to do with your life. Go and get a job

You are one and the same person.

Deny all you want. You only changed the name of your channel and phone number to scam unsuspecting people.
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by Maccharmy(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2018
goldxchanger:

It's you! You think you are smart? You are a big unrepentant fraudster!
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by Geenosko: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2018
goldxchanger:

I will confidently call you nonsman07 because nonsman07 changed his channel name to the channel you are using now

that means you are one and the same person.

If you like change it 100 times, I will continue to tell the whole world that you are a thief.
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by yomalex(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
goldxchanger:
Good day www.domesms.com is at your service
Re: Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance by goldxchanger: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
yomalex:
Good day www.domesms.com is at your service

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website Developer/designer Needed / I Have 100k Budget On My Blog / How Whogohost Has Destroyed My Site...flee From Any Nigerian Hosting Copany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.