Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry (16873 Views)

The Top Twelve Biggest Topics In The Nigerian Music Industry 2021 / Top 5 Record Labels With The Biggest Impacts In Nigeria Music 2017 / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by YINKS89(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Shaku shaku all d way.
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by emmieohmz: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
SicilianMafia:
That useless Olamide song ..... That song is very baseless and meaningless
God bless you my brother
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by ehardetola(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
SicilianMafia:
That useless Olamide song ..... That song is very baseless and meaningless

But still trending thou
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by chelseaboi(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Burna Boi...the king of reggae dance in 9ja..the original weed man
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by SirBunky85(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pharaoh001:
No.3 ekpetu street
P. O. Box 172,
Ijora, Lagos, Nigeria.

9th May, 2017.
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT I refer to the recent death of the Accountant at your office and hereby apply for the job as a replacement of the dead Accountant. Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because while I was in my hometown for holidays I heard the good news about his death so I quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead before applying. Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his obituary photograph as proof of vacancy. You can't lie to me this time. GIVE ME THE JOB! Thank you. Yours faithfully,

Owoeye Micheal Ojo
boring
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by Pharaoh001(f): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
boring
your misfortunes
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by SirBunky85(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pharaoh001:

your misfortunes
more boring
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by Pharaoh001(f): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
more boring
I don't have time for your trolling..... foolish man! undecided

im done replying you coz you're done for! sad
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by SirBunky85(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pharaoh001:

I don't have time for your trolling.....
foolish man! undecided

im done replying you coz you're done for! sad
no need insulting me.I just told u d naked truth..what u posted doesn't make sense. cheers
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by brookz: 12:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Rest in peace, January. Our old aged Friend who refused to Pass Away Easily. You will be Remembered for all the Hours you spent and Extraordinary Complaint and Worries you Generated.

Welcome to February.
Re: 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry by kingsaif(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2018
Sparkies85:
BBnaija is not on the list ??
The person the compelled this list must b joking.
is BBnaija part of Music industry, naso craze dey start.....mek we kuku use dis guy for ritual abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) / Iyanya's le Kwa Ukwu Video-Shoot (Photos) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ed Sheeran - Shivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.