Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria (1178 Views)

Nigerians Blast PDP For Politicising Buhari Statements On Election Rigging / Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by misano(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerian actor kenneth Okonkwo has said the best thing that happened to Nigeria, politically is the All Progressive Congress (APC).

The actor and politician made this claim on Thursday while speaking on AIT's television programme 'Focus Nigeria with Gbenga Aruleba'.

JUICYLINKS gathers that the actor blamed the party's inability to win councillorship seats in the last Enugu local government election, on electoral malpractices.

He said: "The best thing that happened to Nigeria, politically is APC." And talking about the last Enugu local government election, he said: "I was there personally and I can tell you authoritatively it was a sham and a disgrace."

He added: "Until the elections finished there were no result sheets, I can play the video for you, do you call that an election,” asking the TV presenter Gbenga Aruleba.

"In Enugu state there is know government in place. In my own senatorial zone, where the government is from, till today there is know legacy project, none."

He also said: "The only thing being commissioned in Enugu state is billboards and posters, unfoutunately, there are some billboards that will be deposited in a dilapidated road - but you will see a beautiful billboard on the road saying 'Happy Christmas'.

He continued, by saying he is excited that he is in a party that is doing things in Enugu.

"I am excited that I am in the party," the actor said.

"In only two years plus in office, the achievements of this party (APC) are placed side-by-side with a party that spent 16 years in office."

He talked about the relationship between the PDP and the Igbo tribe. He said: "We are a majority tribe in Nigeria, I am Igbo, and thank God I am. We hard a party that was there for 16 years they did not consider it necceassary to give us the precidency or the vice.

"The 16 years of leadership of the PDP saw all our infastrctures destoryed, the Enugu - Onitsha experess road was impassable, Enugu - Port Harcourt express road, the second Niger Bridge was still a nomenclature untill the PDP was gone. Everything about the Igbo man was destroyed."

https://juicylinksmag.com/2018/02/01/actor-kenneth-okonkwo-blast-pdp-says-apc-is-the-best-thing-that-happened-in-nigeria/

Mynd44
OAM4J

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by IgboBasthard: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ya bitter Biafran tribesmen are coming for you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by emmieohmz: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Talking rubbish with dt ur big lips

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by uwa1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
make i wait for him IPOB brothers to come...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by mathias2000(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
correct,without APC Nigeria by now,it would have been very bad
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by donstan18: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
He should look for another method to join politics if he feel so, not spewing trash just to gain their support and like.

APC is a scam to humanity, anyone that still supports them now is an enemy to this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by anibirelawal(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
He can say that again and again.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by enyi1: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Andy nwoke oma!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by python1: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
uwa1:
make i wait for him IPOB brothers to come...
The man na afonja. grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
hmm..this one they find political relevance....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
Andy my man!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by Troublemaker007(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
When you are Soakaway pit in your formal life, why won’t you spill rubbish from your mouth. Look at his wide mouth like those drainage just after Onitsha bridge.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria by uba1991: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
u cant see dos pigs on dis threat. useless set of animals. God bless kenneth,i wish u are nt born among d pigs

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency 2023: Igbo Youth Group Declares Support For Buhari In 2019 / Zaki Biam Boils Hot / Photos: Herdsmen Attacked Plateau, Killed 200, Displaced Many Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.