Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Friend Captured With A Rosted Snake Set To Make A Meal With It - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Friend Captured With A Rosted Snake Set To Make A Meal With It (679 Views)

See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Captured With A Rosted Snake Set To Make A Meal With It by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
One of my friends shared these photos with me this morning, captured with a rosted snake set to make a delicious meal with it.. But i forgot to ask him the food he want prepare with.. I just told him am coming after my morning lectures. He smiles and asked me to come along with some of my course mates....

Re: My Friend Captured With A Rosted Snake Set To Make A Meal With It by MetroBaba1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
g
Re: My Friend Captured With A Rosted Snake Set To Make A Meal With It by Virus777: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
See im ed like snake eater. undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Body Needs Nutrients / Easy Ways To Become A Better Cook / What Is Killing People Slowly In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.