Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,548 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Business Can I Start With N80,000? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N80,000? (43902 Views)

Flour Mills to Acquire 76.8% stake in rival Honeywell Group at N80 Billion / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by SUPERPACK: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
akaba12:

I can give you some websites where you can be writing and solving homework for students apart from fiverr, where you can be writing only if you are good writer.
pls am interested in solving homework for students, can u help me with the link.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by samuelchimmy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
online wn't elp abt dat.....
just go straight to a friendly shop dat sells clothe nd explain ur mind......i tnk they would gve u some useful info
thanks I will try to see what information I can gather

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Eazi1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
samuelchimmy:
thanks I will try to see what information I can gather
luking 4rwd 2 ur success bt plz dn't 4get prayer z d master key

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by tunesboyo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Go into rabbit farming... U will thank God after wink
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by zubinike(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
boxypane:
Thanks for the encouragement guys.
I leave in an environment where majority of its occupants are civil servants, kogi state/ Lokoja to be precise. I really want to go into sales, but need advice on what goods to sell.

Contact me bro, I will show u the shoe and bag way...you will thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by justmi1: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
timilehin007:
Abi 800,000? Guy go use that money buy provisions for house abeg
you are WICKED!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by crafteck(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Start doing yahoo or olosho
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Ten06(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please use the money to set up a mobile phone manufacturing company or you can set up a car manufacturing company. My 2kobo advice
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by mrphysics(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Brightgem:
Okay thanks. I did open a seller account with Fiverr over a year back, just really put up gigs recently when I understood it better. I do check buyer requests, tho randomly. will follow ur timing. I also dnt have the app I jst use my laptop once or twice a day to check. Friends, those rats always expect you to do free work for them.... pity. Thanks much, tips appreciated.
Lol. I understand your experience in buyer's request page. Though it's been long I visited there but trust me, I can relate.

First, you MUST have the app. And you must always be checking it. You will never believe that I wake up inbetween sleep to check and respond to messages. Since they started fiverr reviewing and ranking system, I have not been demoted. It's hard but that's the hustle.

So download the app and stay logged in.

Do you visit fiverr forum? Community > forum. Most Nigerian sellers don't visit that forum. You don't need to comment but read valuable informations that's been posted there everyday. It will help you become more professional.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by kingkoded: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
its always safer to get a website when you are starting online businesses. You must get a custom domain name. Dont use yahoo or gmail addresses. These guys sell your data to competitors who advertise on their platform. I know the hosting company that gives free Cpanel hosting for every domain name you buy. www.colossal.space. You need to use a special coupon code COLOSSALOFF to get the free hosting 100% discount when checking out.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by statrboiTolu(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bet9ja business! Investing in 2odds....
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by godfrey01(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
god2good:

oya , help a brother

terms and conditions apply. and i am in the north central. if you can come down to north central
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by RegentR(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
how much would that cost?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by mafolayomi(f): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
grossintel:
learn graphics design, 2d or 3d Animation. Learn as many skills as you can in graphics design. Get a fairly used laptop with a decent graphics card, buy mtn lumius for constant power supply. SignUp on fiverr and bid for jobs. If you are determined and know what your doing you could earn at least 250k monthly for a start.

Hmmmm, I am interested, do you teach? How do I start?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by jmao: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
With such amount, you can easily venture into:

1. Food Resturant business
2. Mini importation
3. Freelancing provided you have any computer skilld otherwise go learn one.
4. Computer business center
5. Hair Saloon
6. Adult school
7. Airtime printing business

If you will permit me to choose for you, go for food resturant business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by vheckthor1: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bassmetrics:

Ur comment caught my attention.Incase u may also b interestd in data analysis using spss, eview n stata...i will personally train u online.
Dnt ask me weda it pays, ask urself hw much rich bsc n masters stds are alwaz willing to offer yearly on analysing dia thesis data. Hw much companies and ngos are willing to offer ppl for similar service...u can integrate it wit ur graphics works n be d boss of ur own like me.
Check my signature

Brother abeg help me too oo, i go like join the training.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by giftiy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
boxypane:
Hello guys, please I need the advice of you business experts on the kind of business one can start with N80k.
Thanks in advance.
You can set up a small shop and sell
CD plates and home vedio.create phone charging center along.little buy little you can grow.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by clive2u(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
white paper business
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by kalu61(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
godfrey01:
ixa

i can take you graphics design in one week. distance is not a barrier.
On which platform pls.whatsapp or facebook or u tube
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by kalu61(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
grossintel:
Payoneer, it's easy and free to open an account, don't fake anything, use your real name, phone number, account details and a valid ID, they will send you your debit card if you ask for it. When you start earning on fiverr the money will be transfered to your payoneer account. If you want to exchange it to naira, use a reputable exchanger on Nairaland. eg, @LadyF @Day11 @Pman06
wow! thanks a million.l will open a new fiverr acount asap.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by seyoops4u: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
do u stay in J-town ?
dungas30:
Ur prices were on the high site in jos if its a contract they will do it for him at 1100 so as for him to also have his good profit
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by LecciGucci: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2018
onyokometer:
Brother it is only in advanced countries you can ask this question and get good answers. If I ask you what you are good at or what is your passion,the Nigerian factor I'll definitely rule it over. But good a thing you have heard about bet9ja,that is the only investment young men do now. It involves great brains, calculation and no greed. Pick 5 odds of 7 games sure. Roll in N2k,u I'll get N14k. Pick another 5 odd and roll in N10k and u get N50k. Another 2 odd will get you N100k with N50k. Don't be greedy,chose few games. Na so guys de survive now.

U NEVA SEE WHERE 2 ODD AND 5ODD CUT BEFORE? undecided
NOBODY IS SURE OF THESE THINGS.. JUST LIKE TODAY NOBODY KNEW ARSENAL WILL LOSE AFTER BEATING THOSE PEOPLE 3;0 AWAY

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by vicardino(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Are u in kd bro?
easzypeaszy:
Kasuwar Barci
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Jaculze(m): 1:01am On Feb 23, 2018
grossintel:
learn graphics design, 2d or 3d Animation. Learn as many skills as you can in graphics design. Get a fairly used laptop with a decent graphics card, buy mtn lumius for constant power supply. SignUp on fiverr and bid for jobs. If you are determined and know what your doing you could earn at least 250k monthly for a start.
bro, I really wanna learn fiverr. How do I go about it?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by nathanccr(m): 1:28am On Feb 23, 2018
boxypane:
Thanks for the encouragement guys.
I leave in an environment where majority of its occupants are civil servants, kogi state/ Lokoja to be precise. I really want to go into sales, but need advice on what goods to sell.
Laundry or open a smoothie joint
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by remedick: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2018
grossintel:
And how do you plan to charge it? I literally get 1 hour electricity daily so that won't work for me.
try to get solar panels and battery
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Taku555(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2018
greggng:

Find out if lots of them wear jeans. I can help you import what we call stock of jeans from China. You will make money from it
where do you live? Forward your contact
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Joevics(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2018
akaba12:

I can give you some websites where you can be writing and solving homework for students apart from fiverr, where you can be writing only if you are good writer.

bros, please I need the websites badly.
my email : joevicsworld @gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FEC Approves Tax Incentives For Dangote / CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin / How To Create Perfect Money Account, Fund And Withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.