Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Wordpress! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress! (596 Views)

Wordpress, Joomla & Drupal Which Do You Prefer (state Your Reasons) / I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. / Need A Wordpress Web Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress! by sleekdude1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2010
Hi there, i kinda need help organizing my wordpress blog, any help plssssssssss. Here it is, www.wathappened.com
Re: Wordpress! by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2010
@Jamal. How far. Just a bit on this and that, i will sort out the one u sent me and forward it back.
Re: Wordpress! by sleekdude1(m): 2:39am On Apr 19, 2010
@ Don Puzzo, wassap man, thanks 4 replying here. I am sorry am not gonna be attending the Javaplus thing. Anyways about this wordpress project, it gonna need alot of xplanation, i will call u in that regard. Thanks. Peace
Re: Wordpress! by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 19, 2010
No shitzzz. See. I un zipped the file u sent. The file index.php which is meant to be the file that holds the starting point of my work has some php issues, which made it not open.

Really not ready to look at the over 20 files that are there and debug, And i was amazed that everything was php handled, Men, very complicating, although that is not an issue.

Why did u not try css-html based templates, they are cool, and offer flexibility. Or try a cms like Joomla.

Or also try learning web development, it's sweet!!! You could then think up strategies to getting your work up and running. grin
Re: Wordpress! by sleekdude1(m): 1:58am On Apr 21, 2010
Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Need You Guys To Rate These 3 Banks Website / Pls Help! My Laptop Screen Went Off After Upgrading It With Window Xp 2008pack3 / Please Help Me? How Do I Make My Jsp Pages Show After I Have Hosted Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.