Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Goodbye Gifty! Mr 2kay Shares Loved Up Photos With His New Boo, Cynthia Panicoff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodbye Gifty! Mr 2kay Shares Loved Up Photos With His New Boo, Cynthia Panicoff (1227 Views)

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Gifty! Mr 2kay Shares Loved Up Photos With His New Boo, Cynthia Panicoff by GistMore: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
GistMore.com

A few months back, we exclusively revealed that Nigerian singer, Mr 2kay has moved on from his relationship with controversial Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty and we unveiled his new boo, Cynthia Panicoff.

He's just shared new loved with her now and capttioned it, '...a lover or a player'.

https://www.gistmore.com/mr-2kay-shares-loved-photos-new-boo-cynthia-panicoff

Re: Goodbye Gifty! Mr 2kay Shares Loved Up Photos With His New Boo, Cynthia Panicoff by GistMore: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Goodbye Gifty! Mr 2kay Shares Loved Up Photos With His New Boo, Cynthia Panicoff by pweshdodo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
He just chop and clean mouth
I salute o grin
Re: Goodbye Gifty! Mr 2kay Shares Loved Up Photos With His New Boo, Cynthia Panicoff by GistMoreTV: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Massive Leak From The King Of Madness. This Is Omo Color Color! 18+pics / Lilian Esoro Is Gorgeous In New Photos / See Beautiful New Photo Of Bbnaija Host Ebuka, Bankyw & Their Pretty Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.