Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) (11196 Views)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / Japp: 'Everywhere' - Lord's Chosen Hip-Hop Music Video! / Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by ManTiger(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
According to Japp, "This worship song is a rendition to the manifestation of "what has not but is" to happen to the faithful believers who has an unshaken faith, work smartly and pray".

In his words, "Hallelujah connects my life, struggle and passion to excel without breaking laws, just like many faithful beloved all around the world".

Follow Japp on all social media @JappOfficial."
Hallelujah was produced by @ChampagneBeatz.

Download Hallelujah here or here

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Great

5 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by pxjosh(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by ThisTrend(f): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who's Japp? When Sinach, Frank Edwards and the likes release new Gospel song, we no go see am on Nairaland FP. MOD, be cautious before ah kick you out

5 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by israelmao(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
No much network traffic on this.Nice!
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Opoki(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
ThisTrend:
Who's Japp? When Sinach, Frank Edwards and the likes release new Gospel song, we no go see am on Nairaland FP. MOD, be cautious before ah kick you out

Who is slimcase before he did a collaboration with dbanj and he blow? Reasoning and thought like yours is what is killing gospel music but secular artiste keep soaring from every angle everyday while people like you think gospel music must be all about sinach, frank Edward etc. You should do yourself a favour and download the song then critises if you wanna, that you don't know the artiste doesn't mean you should pull him down with your words.
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Sotland: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
ThisTrend:

[/b]THERE IS NO COMPETITION IN PRAISING AND WORSHIPING GOD[b]

19 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by nanotechy: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is so painful to listen to. When will Nigerians realize that music is not meant for everybody. Akant!

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by john4affiliate: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
nanotechy:
This is so painful to listen to. When will Nigerians realize that music is not meant for everybody. Akant!
If only you could tell us whats painful in this... That the artiste is not yet great like already known start doesn't mean he's not good. Have you listened to it? was it lewd? Just be sincere and be fair, if this guy was presented on a bigger platform of other artiste, you might not have said this. i've downloaded the song and is not bad as you portray it. thanks

8 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by clems88(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
nanotechy:
bros the song has made me loss appetite for food this night undecided
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by festwiz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
The song tho...angry

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by beewhy009(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
How can Japp release a Gospel song that is produced by Champagne

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
How is this crap I just downloaded a worship song. Waste of data.
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by drey076(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
The guy tried Na. God will continue to help him

6 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by ManTiger(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
beewhy009:
Same way GospelOnTheBeat is doing song for secular artiste. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by owoeye2: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
2/10
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Aminat508(f): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by john4affiliate: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
drey076:
The guy tried Na. God will continue to help him
I'm sure many people did not download the song but rather follow the trend of bullying, some are muslim who will just bad mouth and some are artiste who are hurting, life is one complex entity... one's man meat is another man's poison, people yab terry apala when he started saying he won't make it, nobody look at Dagrin when he started the indigenous rap style, I just check on this guys IG and i'm amazed, Urban Contemporary is his style, with a bigger platform from a bigger artiste, no one will be saying trash about him.

4 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by ManTiger(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
owoeye2:
2/10
YOu might have to listen to it with an open mind not because of what you've read here. The song is not bad and no one is asking you to grade it. lol

3 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by sholay4star: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don't expect less from people, in a country where secular artiste hail Internet fraudster,
where lewd artiste are making money, where even christian listen, dance and appreciate artiste known for vulgarism,
how would an upcoming artiste make it, let alone an upcoming gospel artiste?

I have downloaded the song, listened to it thrice to find any fault but see none.
No vulgar word used.
Nice beat,
Nice timing,
Nice projecting of his pitch,

So what are people criticizing, I hardly comment but I have to tonight because when good people refuses to voice out, bad people will take control.

I challenge those criticizing the song to challenge me, like someone said, many of you have not downloaded it, its OK, just look and pass.
There is no single official style of song and there is no competition in praising and worship God.

The song preach holiness something that you hardly see in many gospel songs these days.

abeg you people should just waka with your negativity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by benueguy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nice song. Blends into the genre of this type of music.
Kudos to the admin. Can't believe they posted a Christian song to front page.
By the way, I'm a gospel and inspirational music producer winkI'll come back for comment later.
Kudos to the admin. Can't believe they posted a Christian song to front page.
By the way, I'm a gospel and inspirational music producer

6 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
I am hooked to these type of songs recently. I have deleted all secular songs or almost all on my phone.

I need more, preferably Yoruba! Please!

6 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by sholay4star: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Someone even say why would a producer be bearing Champagne? Like seriously?

We are just too judgemental, proves to be holier than thou in this country and that's why we are where we are.
What has name get to do with music production?

For whoever cares, music is an act which can be performed in many styles, if this guy get a big platform, his music will be appreciated, and this is what big gospel artiste should be doing, promoting younger generation #ChristianUnited! but they rather see competition themselves being at the top forever.

6 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by ManTiger(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Blackfyre:
I am hooked to these type of songs recently. I have deleted all secular songs or almost all on my phone.

I need more, preferably Yoruba! Please!

If you don't mind, just google #StreetlyGospel by Japp, he has 6 songs plus this available online, trust me you will like it.

I met and volunteer to be supporting this young amazing man last year, he is a very dedicating gospel artiste, you may check his page @JappOfficial on IG

7 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
ManTiger:

If you don't mind, just google #StreetlyGospel by Japp, he has 6 songs plus this available online, trust me you will like it.

I met and volunteer to be supporting this young amazing man last year, he is a very dedicating gospel artiste, you may check his page @JappOfficial on IG

Thanks alot man!

4 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by sholay4star: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
I look up this dude online and still got redirected here on our own Nairaland.

Like i said, music is dynamic, not everyone will worship like Sinach, not everyone will praise like Joe-Praise.

@ManTiger, I can sight your handle that you are sincerely saying the truth.
Keep promoting him, hopefully he make it big one day.

I really feel like joining IG tonight just to discuss with this man, he must have gone through a lot.
Many peeps here think doing music and promoting it is easy.

3 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by ManTiger(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
sholay4star:
I look up this dude online and still got redirected here on our own Nairaland.

Like i said, music is dynamic, not everyone will worship like Sinach, not everyone will praise like Joe-Praise.

@ManTiger, I can sight your handle that you are sincerely saying the truth.
Keep promoting him, hopefully he make it big one day.

I really feel like joining IG tonight just to discuss with this man, he must have gone through a lot.
Many peeps here think doing music and promoting it is easy.

I was actually looking for this news, thanks for bringing it up.
All i just see about him is that he is creating a new style, Real Christian Contemporary Music, many people still think christian music is all about the way those who currently doing it, he's very very dedicated with his style, I just want to be part of his success, he made 2k ep cd and distributed it for free just to create awareness, we have both reach out to many people for platform and support but got nothing yet, I must be sincere with you sir, the guy is crazy with his hustle grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
clems88:
Lemmy take a look at it . I'll be back

Modified
angry hqat a boring song . just wasted my mb.

Abeg remove this thing front front page . mods are you sure you weren't bribed to bring it here .

Lubbish!

My guy this is a good effort from this guy. The song is OK.
Try and appreciate ppl and stop bringing them down. I will like to listen to your own song and see if its not "Lubbish"

3 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
beewhy009:
And my guy is anything wrong with the word Champagne

3 Likes

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
nanotechy:

Just let us know you as a person don't like the song. No crime in that.
As good a star that Davido is some ppl don't like his song. So your not liking it doesn't me its bad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koffi Olomide / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria / Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.