Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show (36503 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by caroboy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
A Lagos state magistrate court has now ordered Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh and Linda Ikeji not to air King Tonto Reality TV Show until the case is settled in court.

It was reported that the court banned them from airing, showing, disseminating or broadcasting, either through television, blogs or the Internet the person, name, face, image, likeness or picture of King Andre Omodayo Igo Churchill in the King Tonto Reality TV Show produced by Linda Ikeji Media pending the hearing of the
originating motion in the suit. The injunction was reportedly given on the 31st of January.

Recall that the father of the boy, Olakunle Churchill, went to court to protect him from undue indecent exposure and exploitation by the
mother for personal gain and fame. Churchill approached the court to seek for an injunction which puts a stop to the respondent from featuring King Andrea in the programme in any capacity as he is regarded a minor not fit to make decision for himself.
Justice P. A Adekomaiya of Lagos Magistrate Court has ordered the issuance of the verdict to the parties involved as Linda Ikeji Media copy was pasted at the gate of her studio.

The decision of the court is a legal victory for the applicant King Andrea filed on behalf of his father to save the kid of any embarrassment in future.

In the lawsuit filed at at the family court of the Lagos State Magistrate court, over the Reality TV Show being produced by Linda Ikeji Media Limited and featuring their son King Andre, Mr. Olakunle Churchill argued that he is only protecting his son’s rights as captured under the Child Rights Law of Lagos State.

According to him, Tonto Dikeh who will be exposing the life and times of their son at a period when he cannot make a decision for himself, is only doing that for financial gain and he wouldn’t allow that to happen.

source: http://www.peternewsonline.tk/2018/02/court-bans-tonto-dikeh-from-airing-king.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by FvckLyn: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by eezeribe(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
OK
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Colleverage: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin hmm make I catch this gal wetin I go do am ehn e no go fit sh!t well for a week

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good. As long as this man pays child support he has a right to be included in any major decision affecting that innocent child.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by LesbianBoy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ishilove:
Good. As long as this man pays child support he has a right to be included in any major decision affecting that innocent child.

And if he is not paying child support? angry

24 Likes

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Snow02: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
the only way I would watch this show is if there's nudity from tonto I want to see her newly acquired body
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

And if he is not paying child support? angry
Then he can kiss my hairy ass for all I care angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by LesbianBoy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Then he can kiss my hairy ass for all I care angry

Jesu! So your ass is hairy? Yuck...o ja mi la ra je! angry angry angry angry

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by roarik(f): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
king tonto,the drama queen herself
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Jesu! So your ass is hairy? Yuck...o ja mi la ra je! angry angry angry angry
Yep. The hair is thick, black and curly. You can even plait shuku and base with 'em cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Bossontop(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
undecided
Dis pipu mata no dey eva finish nii

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by JusticePlanet: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
ehen
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Spartanville(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tontolet
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by letusbepieces: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
On top her own son again?

Abeg Tonto go bring your own court paper from Rivers State.

This country is just useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by holluwai(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Some people have turn this thread to salon to plait shuku undecided

10 Likes

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by ayatt(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Yep. The hair is thick, black and curly. You can even plait shuku and base with 'em cheesy

hahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by MrMcJay(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Let her feature her own family members let's see how she was before Churchill upgraded her.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by xmanco42: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
fg
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by MrMcJay(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Tonto wants the money but wants to shut out the source of the money. Ironically, even if the court is to make an order for an allowance to be paid Tonto for Andre's upkeep, it would be one ridiculous amount.

This is Nigeria, the rules are quite different from what we watch on TV.

6 Likes

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
This churchill na correct guy.. Na dat innocent pikin dem wan take do reality show?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by MrMcJay(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
letusbepieces:

This is the law, the better lawyers win.

If you like, go and obtain one London-used judgement from Bakassi, Okrika or Ambazonia, na you sabi. On appeal, it would be thrown out like bath water.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Bayajidda1: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Huh

How did I get here?

grin
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Philinho(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Waiting for the feminist

5 Likes

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Andrewgame42: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good...father
Before you know it , that boy will turn to all this yeye celebrities . might even have baby mama before the age of 15.....

Let me join the poster above me and wait for feminists ... And the other two up there talking about hairy ass ... I greet una two

Meanwhile
Sai baba till 2023

17 Likes

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by mema900: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
letusbepieces:

I know say nah one useless slay queen get this account

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
And this made a front page. When will my own thread make a front page?
I want to make a front page, God help me
Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by histemple: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
The need for lawyers to be extremely meticulous cannot be over emphasized. Imagine spelling Ikeji as IKEJA.

Linda can decide not to appear because of wrong service. The process was not served on her.

Little things matter a lot in the law court.

14 Likes

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by stano2(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
The man is right.

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
I Hope She Gets Victory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Skinny Jumpsuit / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] / Lil Kesh Congratulates Reekado Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.