Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday (27244 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day / Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by nwekeugochukwu: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill, Celebrates His Son, King Andre, As He Turns 6 (Photo)

Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his son, Andre, as he turns 6 today February 17, IGBERETV reports.

King Andre is a product of his marriage to actress Tonto Dikeh.

Churchill expressed his love for his son while showering him with prayers. He wrote;

''Happy birthday to my wonderful Son King Andre Omodayo Oladunni Churchill.
God has a perfect plan for you.
Grow in wisdom and understanding.
Daddy loves you ❤️❤️❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaE8iarMAzP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Winningbot: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wahala

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
I love this, especially for the boy.
I love that Churchill has finally publicly acknowledged the boy as his son after the whole mess.
That means he’s in a good place now.

What is yours can never be taken away from you. Not when he’s your replica.
They can only but try.

Ina ati ife fun Tonto.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by MufasaLion: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is a real man! The ugly bitch is still bitter and blinded by hatred.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Amotolongbo(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
I love that Churchill has finally publicly acknowledged the boy as his son after the whole mess.

They can only but try.

Ina ati ife fun Tonto.
Did Churchill ever dispute the ownership of the son?

187 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Artiiclebeast: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Daddy's copy...

Mini Churchill...

DNA not needed...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Bluntguy: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Love from afar? Go closer nah.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by festacman(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tonto is wasting her time. Churchill's son will look for him naturally. A look in the mirror is all he needs to make a decision to head westwards from Ikwere. Matters might even become worse for Tonto if Andre, as a grown man, gets married to a possessive woman.

No way she is going to win this war. Best bet is for her to get nuptially entangled with another man and pray for a daughter who lacks her acrimonious "imakwa ndi anyi bu" character.

Meanwhile, happy birthday to little man King Andre Omodayo Oladunni Churchill.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Did Churchill ever dispute the ownership of the son?

Before now, he didn’t deny him, but he didn’t acknowledge him either.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Amotolongbo(f): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Before now, he didn’t deny him, but he didn’t acknowledge him either.

That is a very big lie

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Amotolongbo:
That is a very big lie

No, it’s not.

If you’ve been following the whole Churchill-Tonto drama, you’d understand what I meant by acknowledged.

With this wish, he was kinda like reaffirming that the boy was his son, and letting it known.
Especially with Tonto giving the boy her last name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by wethebest(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Good. This man is true definition of maturity

15 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by immortalcrown(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
40 seconds miracle. grin

This is according to the shameless m*ther. I like how this man handles the child's matter.

18 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by aboyaji(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na so this boy go just dey confused on his surname?

Tonto Dike said his name is "King Andre Dike"

Now, his father said he is "King Andre Churchill".

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by BleedTears: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yes according to igbos tradition, if a woman bride price is paid the children they had is legally the man's child whether separated or not.
And the last time I checked big church paid in full, so he is the father of the son come rain come sunshine. Tonto or whatever she's called is is just playing around.

Na Davidoyomi, that I am not too sure if he paid

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Children must never be used as weapon in a divorce.

22 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Proudlyomonna: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
I hope the bitter mother don't poison the heart of this lovely kid against his Father.
Fear a scorned woman ooo undecided

15 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by sobutehul: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Josephkabila12: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Happy birthday king Andre Omodayo Oladunni Churchill

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by aboyaji(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
festacman:
Andre is a male. So, Tonto is wasting her time. Churchill's son will look for him naturally. A look in the mirror is all he needs to make a decision to head westwards from Ikwere. Matters might even become worse for Tonto if Andre, as a grown man, gets married to a possessive woman.

No way she is going to win this war. Best bet is for her to get nuptially entangled with another man and pray for a daughter who lacks her acrimonious "imakwa ndi anyi bu" character.

Meanwhile, happy birthday to little man King Andre Omodayo Oladunni Churchill.

grin grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Happy birthday champ

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by BERNIMOORE: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

They can only but try.

Ina ati ife fun Tonto.
The guy no get problem o
But isn't it an insanity for a lady that gave birth to the boy and never deny it was Churchill that did the hard hammering chest for chest, only for the Lady to turnaround and somersaults with her own mouth saying that same man is a two minutes man on bed to hang him...but as God will prove her badbelle wrong, Churchill hammer hard again and rosy Meier bore another carbon copy to Churchill and close the case by giving Churchill the peace he deserve while Tonto was rendered useless in her toxic and selfish world

18 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Bamzyriches451: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Damn!!
Bunch of confused people, Churchill posted the boy's name as King Andre Churchill while Tonto posted as Andre Dickeh
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Carbon copy of his father

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Karleb(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dealing with some people will leave a dent on your image for life.

Tonto Dike's ex.

Yesterday, it was 2 Face's ex, what's that lady's name again.

I just sympathize with their current partners.

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by Saintmary(f): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
aboyaji:
Na so this boy go just dey confused on his surname?

Tonto Dike said his name is "King Andre Dike"

Now, his father said he is "King Andre Churchill".

The name on the birth certificate is the real one.

They should both stop stressing this boy.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday by kenzysmith: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
This guy really deal with tonto show am pepper

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Summons Rarara For ‘Camping Married’ Woman / Naira Marley Back In Court. Case Adjourned Till Tomorrow. / Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.