Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 02/02/2018 Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 02/02/2018 Friday (365 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 02/02/2018 Friday by banabest(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Friday, 2nd February 2018

TODAY'S READING -Acts3-5

➡TOPIC: *BRIDLE YOUR TONGUE*

�BIBLE TEXT:Proverbs 18:21
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. "

Many believers are in pains today because of wrong use of their tongue. You are either blessed or cursed by your tongue, you can't remain neutral. [Matt.12:36-37, James 3:5-6]. Your tongue can either talk you into your destiny or talk you into hell Prov. 20.20. Lying provokes affliction. Flattery leads to ruins though they both look like ordinary things. Child of God, don't use flatteries, it doesn't do anyone good. Don't let your tongue cause you affliction. Just say it as it is, and you will be free. If what you are saying in your heart is different from what you are saying with your mouth, you are ruining your destiny. Not everybody around
greatness partakes of it, some are ruined by flattery, others are afflicted for lying. It is not every discussion that you have to partake in. Why must they mention your name in every
discussion that ends in argument and quarrel? Henceforth make it a deal never to rope your destiny with your own mouth and as you do so, the Lord will graciously bless the work of your hands.

�� *Prayerkiss
My Father, my Father, as pray now, cleanse my tongue!

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Identify My Spiritual Gift? / Sons And Daughters Of God Arise And Decree... / Funny Name Of A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.