Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

#bbnaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) (364 Views)

Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” / Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Naijacityblog: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2018
The video shows khloe standing, and deeping her finger into her bum, perhaps to adjust her panties (frabs), or maybe she was just scratching…

Meanwhile Khloe who was paired with fellow housemate Brule has revealed who she is much more attracted to, in the house.

Khloe on Wednesday night speaking with Anto said the only person she is sexually attracted to in the house is Lolu.

She said “Lolu is the only person I can be sexually attracted to in the house.

“There is something different about lolu. He is intelligent, small and he calculates his things.”

view video;

http://www.naijacityblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-video-of-khloe-scratching-her.html

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Says Boldly To Annie Idibia She Slept With 2face In 2014 / Hazard Sends Crucial Transfer Message To Real Madrid Presidentt / “I Am A God” — Bbnaija Gifty Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.