Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) (58726 Views)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rivers State Governor, Ezenwo Wike yesterday inspected the ongoing construction of an 11000 square metres shopping mall in Port Harcourt.

Speaking with news men after the inspection tour of the facility, Governor Wike said construction of a Dubai standard supermarket in Port Harcourt underscores the importance of Port Harcourt as an investment destination.

The governor said to ensure maximum utilization of the facility at the Trans-Amadi area of Port Harcourt, his administration will support the investor by reconstructing the roads leading to the mall.
The governor expressed satisfaction with the investment, which he said will create employment opportunities for residents and the host community.

He thanked the private investor, Mr Ndibe Obi for choosing Port Harcourt for the mall, saying that the city has all the facilities that will attract credible private investors.

Governor Wike said:
"I am highly impressed by what I have seen here today. We will encourage the investor who has put in his resources and time to see that this is done in Port Harcourt. We encourage others to come to Port Harcourt.
"In supporting him, we will make sure that the roads leading to this facility are reconstructed to enhance the value of the shopping mall.
"I have never seen anything like this in any part of this country. If this comes up, it will send signals to other people that the best place to invest is Port Harcourt ".

He said:
"So I thank the private investor for choosing Port Harcourt to build this kind of Supermarket ".

In his remarks, the Private Investor, Mr Ndibe Obi confirmed that the mall will house an 11000 square metre supermarket which will sell all types of products.

He said that facility will generate 600 direct and indirect employment for residents and the host community. He urged the Rivers State Government to support the company through amenities.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/gov-wike-inspects-construction-west-african-biggest-shopping-mall-portharcourt-photos/

More Photos

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
.This is interesting.
I am actually the first to comment on this monumental thread.
Honestly I am really close to tears at this lifetime achievement.
and sarrki tried their best ,spiritually and traditionally but they were not the chosen ones. You see there is no profit in bearing grudges or being jealous of the Lord's anointed.

There are so many people to whom tribute must be paid firstly Mustapha our prayerful maiguard , may your kettle be forever blue. I am not one of those who say that you were hiding inside the GP tank the day armed robberso came around our street. I know you are brave and trustworthy. I believed in you just like you believed in me and so I dedicate this honour to you. I am sure you told the truth when you say you entered the tank to fetch water to pray and fell down as you went in and were knocked unconscious.
I cannot forget Tawakalitu aka Shade Lepa aka tirin gbeku omo iya aje. Haters call you olosho but Let them say ,did they not say worse about Stephanie whom we now to to be an unequalled business mogul. I dedicate this to you. We are like minds and you are invited for a special and exclusive award dedication later to nite.
I cannot forget my VHS recorder people say I don't have money for DVD Player but you know better. We have a special relationship, how can I repay your loyalty with betrayal?
Aah baba landlord, you are the best. I am not of the number of those who call you names like big head or Opa mefa oo to ran fila. They are ignorant. I know your head is full of ideas that can light Lagos. I know you don't have time for gossip and wicked rumours of those who say I was sacked 8 months ago and spend all my time at the lotto shop Your rent is on the way. You know that my whistle is not for fun. I have blown if for the finance minister and she will soon sign the check after Buhari approves the whistle blowing policy. You know he does not like to rush. I would like you to share the glory. You know I do not allow anybody touch my whistle but I have decided to reward your patience by teaching you how to blow it so you can partake in the whistle blowing windfall.

I once again salute sarrki and for being gallant losers. Do not lose hope. Follow Buhari's example. See how many times he contested elections. .

Personally, I do not drink hot drink before 9.00 am, I don't eat snake and I don't patronise ashawo. If you live a clean life like me you will surely succeed in your endeavours

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Great news from Rivers

This are kind of news we need from across the country

2019 with be a year of recovery for Nigeria

We will Appraised from president to councillor

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Authoreety: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
If not for the employment of youths, me no c any need for all ds kind of shopping malls whch nigerians hav turned to foto studio

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
thats neat . But are u sure its Africa's biggest or jst nigeria's biggest ?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by wingmanII: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please where is located in Trans Amadi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Whao location pls
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kocvalour(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wike is really cool

but Mall done plenty for PH na....
make 9ja upgrade do better thing kwan, like the politicians ain't tired of all these hide and seek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by b3llo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is beautiful... I pray investors will visit our North eastern state, those states need to open up and be on the map.
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by xlander(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Naija and biggest sha but what do I know. Good one from rivers

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Omololu2121: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
thats neat . But are u sure its Africa's biggest or jst nigeria's biggest ?
it will be the biggest in west Africa

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
wike is working.
no time to day wait 4 bubu an APC

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Shame go catch the Lizard of Ubinma grin grin cheesy shocked

Mr. Lootimi Amaechi, how market?

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BlogDevelopers(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
angry angry
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
If that's the mall in that pic then they should just go back to the drawing board or someone should collect change.cos that is not as big as west hills mall in Ghana.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nice one....
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
The way our politicians make unguarded statements makes me wonder whether there is any beast or monster in the political office that takes away their brain.

So without the shopping mall being built there, you wike wouldn't have repaired the road and allow the residents to keep on suffering.

No wonder someone made this post yesterday

15 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by pol23: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mall!
We assume mall is a factory or industry in this part of the world...mall is just a Shop..like many shop together in a place...no Biggie...
Ibadan has 3 malls,dirty and scanty : no be person we Don chop go dey go mall...
State should be able to strive hard to add to their IGR.
It's not a bad thing to have small state owned refinery or power plant...
This is what we've been telling Lagos state government since the beginning of Ambode's term.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by satowind(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
is that the biggest challenge in that state having a mall

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wike i sight your Belle
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by rita25(f): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
WIKERISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE THIS GUY shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Akjwyzepal(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Misplaced priority. Governor building mall. U thought you have seen it all until another polithiefcian is let loose. Why can't he build factory where machines robots and the likes would be built, and create job opportunity for mechanical electrical material computer metallurgical engineers. That can improve the entire contry tech and GDP. Mtcheew useless set of people fayose associate .

6 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Akjwyzepal(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
How will a reasonable Nigerian youth be saying its good news for governor to be wasting state fund on shopping mall. #thingsfallapart

8 Likes 1 Share

Pk
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Platinumay(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
wizzyenya:
wike is working.
no time to day wait 4 bubu an APC

It is a private investment sir

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Articul8(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
These ppl will just say anything...'biggest in West Africa'.
Na so go checkout other WA countries and see malls
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by wenenike(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
wingmanII:
Please where is located in Trans Amadi?

Oginigba, behind Pabod brewery
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2018

We need to know if this is state owned or private or another South African Corporation trying to ripoff by using their bread to suck up our stew's water "For the wise"

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nice one
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is good news. Better news than the man in Aso Rock

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.