Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria (771 Views)

FLASHBACK: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria, Says Babangida / Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba / Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by migareigns(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2010
[url]http://gistboard.com/content/ibb-younger-generation-can%E2%80%99t-rule-nigeria[/url]

The old fossil thinks thinks that the young generation cannot be trusted with the country. Does he forget them it was his generation that got us into the mess we are in now.  angry . The man is loco!!!!
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by BigB11(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2010
At this point any sensible human being with half brain knows that new generation simply can not handle Nigeria.
USA knows this and UK also does. And this is one of the reasons why every sensible human being wants IBB to return, restore thing and coach a new generation to replace him and take it to the next level. That is when IBB will become a Godfather and the back-bone of his replacement in 2015.

Without this Nigeria will be forever retarded.

D.Duke might be IBB replacement in 2015.
Mark it down.

If you want, I can list names of younger generations that have dissapointed us. Let me know.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by desgiezd(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2010
This statement is just a reflection of IBB's mind and it is also an insight into why the clique, the old cargoes recycling themselves are reluctant to let go of power. Why would anyone say the Pat Utomis, the Abubakar Umars, the El-Rufais, the Ribadus, the Soludos, the Jonathans, the Okonjo-Iwealas, the Fasholas in Nigeria can not rule Nigeria. I consider this a terrible slip of tongue and it is enough to make the youths in this country who are daily clamouring for a change reject him completely.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2010
to some extent i think IBB is right, nigeria is a very complex country to rule.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by marvix(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2010
Ibb misruled dis country as a youth he shld pls leave d country 4 us, wen he stepped in he wasn't as xposed as Jonathan or Fashola is, among many others who are willin 2 take dis nation 2 d nxt level if he has any love 4 dis nation nd wants 2 redeem his image he shld remain as a godfather nd support somone who can bring d desired change even if its against d wish of d PDP nd d north den he wld hav redeemed his image
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by requiem1: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2010
Big B1:

At this point any sensible human being with half brain knows that new generation simply can not handle Nigeria.
USA knows this and UK also does. And this is one of the reasons why every sensible human being wants IBB to return, restore thing and coach a new generation to replace him and take it to the next level. That is when IBB will become a Godfather and the back-bone of his replacement in 2015.

Without this Nigeria will be forever retarded.

D.Duke might be IBB replacement in 2015.
Mark it down.

If you want, I can list names of younger generations that have dissapointed us. Let me know.

This is the same man who ruined us for 8 years and cancelled the best elections we ever had. He is responsible for all the problems we have and then the bastard wants to come back because the young ones cannot rule. God forbid!!!! angry
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by kosovo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2010
Linked Locked!

(1)

My resignation from the PDP....Donald Duke / List Of Nigerian Designer Perfumes: Enjoy / Nigeria Needs N6.7 Tr To Join 20 Top Economies In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.