Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria (28805 Views)

Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME / Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by shegie(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
no no......boko haram the second training Islamic school
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Osashalom: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
What will they be teaching? Bomb making and bomb explosion �
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by HallaDaTruth: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dangerous
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Bondesniger(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
yes they will surely take the profit away and dump nuk here say no today and every day.

Iran economy is bad and heavy protest are going on there now
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nothing goes for nothing, when will our government ever realize that. They are probably after something
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by juzzy: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Keneking:
Islamic uni undecided
I think the plan is now real with external support....they want to position the knowledge ideologically undecided
What is the ranking of the best Iranian Uni globally.. undecided

THE ranking

Buhari and APC strategy sef shocked
correct
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by emperormossad(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jigba:
When they've not fixed their country yet undecided
Can you imagine the temerity?
No qualms.
I'm not surprised.
You can only give what you have.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by correctguy101(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Abeycity93:
That will be great

I personally don't think it's a good idea to welcome Iran here. They're making this move (if it's really true) to strengthen a faction of their terror groups.

Iran like most Christian States have lost their identity. The old once powerful Persian state has been reduced to unnecessary bickering cos of their devotion to Islam and I tell you. I strongly feel that they have not only a religious agenda but also a geopolitical one (They too want to take advantage of the elected Dumbos in Africa and steal any resources they can get their hands on) and the dumb old herdsman president will allow it as if Nigeria don't have enough money to build a university or anything that's needed to be done.

Remember Iran and their silliness in Iraq and Bahrain? Those even being Muslim but just a different faction. Iran is Shiite and their agenda is simply to spend money and get something bigger, which is the right to the resources of the land.

Africa is being ruled by sellouts and idiots. The only way forward is to forcefully oust them all and don't forget, killing them off should be important as to set examples for others coming to take the positions.

Europe started getting better after revolution after revolution and remember most of the crazy corrupt emperors were beheaded and their successors became wise enough not to mess with the people.

If any of you think the cabals and their dogs will let power leave their hands, then you need to see wake up from the sleep you put yourself in. Your PVC is useless, in my own opinion though.

Nnamdi Kanu fall my hand big time. I thought he was ambitious enough but it's clear he's just a coward like the rest of us. we're all cowardly and greedy and mightily complacent, with very little or no ambition to make the country great. Again, just my opinion. See I just enter house and na tiredness I take type this. If you serious too much, go vent your anger on the dumb old foolish herdsman president who's bringing terrible Iran into the country.

Biafra, if una go fight to freedom, just know you'll not be fighting the Nigerian presidency alone but also the terrible Iranian army. cool

True freedom is not given, it is taken.

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by globatop: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
wellmax:
Okay.

Before you criticize, ask yourself why are Nigerian students going to Iran to study?

Soon Indonesia Russia Poland Thailand etc will seek to build campuses in Nigeria to reduce the inflow of Nigerian students.

Are Nigerians going to those countries to gain educational knowledge?
There are other benefits in seeking admission outside the country, govt should just fix this country, the freedom in Naija can not be compared with any other country.

1 Like

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by buffalowings: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
maryjames9:
Iran is synonymous to to funding of terrorism. It is not good idea.

Saudi nko

1 Like

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by michoim(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
We should not allow it. Iran is globally known to export terrorism. It is a trick to train terrorist and bring their islamic extremism doctrine. We should resist such offers...
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Femijohn198: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigeria don enter one chance again,Iran is a terrorist country,some bokoharam men fighting Nigeria today are not fully Nigeria men,they are Iran people.All resources there have as something are building weapons to destroyed.it is time Nigeria says no to Islamic terrorists country..
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by buaz: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
nigeria people go die all with iranian univ because then go built boom for boko haram and fulani hardmen
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by decasey(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmm, na 2day train sucid bumper now 4 nija now. Good luck 2 Buhari n his northern brother's
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by 41lady(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Iran has nothing to offer Nigeria, the poor educational system in that country made them full Malaysia, they are the highest follow by Nigerians, so how can a man with no eye lead the one with one eye?. There is hidden motive behind this. We Nigerians are the ones teaching Iranians what was taught in class here, research they can't do, lab work zero. So what will Iranians bring to Nigeria, even boom our boko harams can maket, AK47 the herdsmen can shot. Please.. Iranians should stay back in their country with their problems and allow us to solve ours.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
MEMBERS OF HEZBOLLAH TO BE LECTURERS IN THE IRANIAN UNIVERSITIES. I PITY CHRISTIANS WHO DO NOT KNOW THAT MUSLIMS ARE GLOBALLY PREPARING FOR THE WAR OVER JERUSALEM,WHICH WIL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS BIBLE SAID. 07054142412

1 Like

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by dview001(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
new subtle method to bring in Muslim terrorists... Nigerians brace up for a jihad
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Mintek: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
SteveGossipsBlog:
Note:
Since the mods of nairaland are trying to play with our conscience by constantly bringing big brother naija topics to frontpage, we have decided to teach them how it is done properly.
If you noticed on previous threads, instead of comments regarding the topics, we discuss football or any other unrelated events, do well to comply...
signed: secretary, nairaland comments association, NCA.

cheesy grin

Count me in, bro.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by flecho: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
maryjames9:
Iran is synonymous to to funding of terrorism. It is not good idea.
University of ISIS
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Fifthwave(f): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
please we av enough, they should help us develop d ones we already have and stop breeding half baked graduates

Actually, we don't have enough.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Fifthwave(f): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Looks like someone is finally interested in Nigeria's Boko Haramic expertise. I have a name suggestion. "Iranian University of explosives, Nsukka Nigeria. grin
What is the correlation of explosives with the university town of Nsukka?
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
ira whaaaaat?? this shithole is on autopilot!
nig. urgently needs a leader!!!
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Raintaker(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Too much ignorant comments in just a thread. My people don't read.

1 Like

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Kingray10: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
gloria34:
Iran ke?
These people are here for business
1naira is equal to 107 Iran rail so they are here to make money 50,000 is equivalent to 5.1 million Iranian rail

1 Like

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Terrorist cells! Modern day trojan horse! Islamization!
I do not blame Iran for making this offer,it's Nigeria's fault with her poorly equipped education system.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by godofuck231: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
So what kind of arms imports and Islamic radical are we looking at?
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
globatop:

Are Nigerians going to those countries to gain educational knowledge?
There are other benefits in seeking admission outside the country, govt should just fix this country, the freedom in Naija can not be compared with any other country.

Sure.
We also know that many Nigerians are drug pushers using student visa to gain entry to those countries.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Fifthwave(f): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
wellmax:

Sure.
We also know that many Nigerians are drug pushers using student visa to gain entry to those countries.

Let's not be myopic in dealing with this issue. They must have noticed the outrageous inflow of Nigerian students in their universities. It's serious business, simple demand and supply.
The only way to avoid such embarrasment is to revamp our education system.

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by horia: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:

We have enough yet many are not admitted?
Fifthwave:

Actually, we don't have enough.
asuustrike2009:

We have enough yet many are not admitted?
apparently, we do not have enough but if the ones we have were upgraded more students would be admitted and quality education would be guaranteed. Our universities are filled with lecturers who naturally are not disposed to teach and those who are frustrated because of lack of materials.
I think upgrading the ones we have and building more standard and affordable ones are what we need.
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by olayinka63: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Once they hear anything Islamic, they shout islamisation. that is how they cried against sukuk bond. If this University got built all of them will line up for job. then they will forget the University was established by Islamic country. Unjust crying folks

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
correctguy101:

I personally don't think it's a good idea to welcome Iran here. They're making this move (if it's really true) to strengthen a faction of their terror groups.

Iran like most Christian States have lost their identity. The old once powerful Persian state has been reduced to unnecessary bickering cos of their devotion to Islam and I tell you. I strongly feel that they have not only a religious agenda but also a geopolitical one (They too want to take advantage of the elected Dumbos in Africa and steal any resources they can get their hands on) and the dumb old herdsman president will allow it as if Nigeria don't have enough money to build a university or anything that's needed to be done.

Remember Iran and their silliness in Iraq and Bahrain? Those even being Muslim but just a different faction. Iran is Shiite and their agenda is simply to spend money and get something bigger, which is the right to the resources of the land.

Africa is being ruled by sellouts and idiots. The only way forward is to forcefully oust them all and don't forget, killing them off should be important as to set examples for others coming to take the positions.

Europe started getting better after revolution after revolution and remember most of the crazy corrupt emperors were beheaded and their successors became wise enough not to mess with the people.

If any of you think the cabals and their dogs will let power leave their hands, then you need to see wake up from the sleep you put yourself in. Your PVC is useless, in my own opinion though.

Nnamdi Kanu fall my hand big time. I thought he was ambitious enough but it's clear he's just a coward like the rest of us. we're all cowardly and greedy and mightily complacent, with very little or no ambition to make the country great. Again, just my opinion. See I just enter house and na tiredness I take type this. If you serious too much, go vent your anger on the dumb old foolish herdsman president who's bringing terrible Iran into the country.

Biafra, if una go fight to freedom, just know you'll not be fighting the Nigerian presidency alone but also the terrible Iranian army. cool

True freedom is not given, it is taken.
true talk!
I hope u get lite as u just entered d house?
d idiots will continue to rule Africa if drastic steps are not taken by d citizens
Re: Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria by Fifthwave(f): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
horia:
apparently, we do not have enough but if the ones we have were upgraded more students would be admitted and quality education would be guaranteed. Our universities are filled with lecturers who naturally are not disposed to teach and those who are frustrated because of lack of materials.
I think upgrading the ones we have and building more standard and affordable ones are what we need.

The truth is, if we are to upgrade, we need to shed the student population in our over crowded public universities. Build more and equip them. The decay in Nigeria'a public tertiary education is mainly as a result of overcrowding and underfunding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2011/2012 Unilorin Remedial Application / Oou Strike / Snepco 2016 candidates. Discussion room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.